Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The Leicester Sunday League

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coley21

Coley21

The Leicester Sunday League Empty
PostSubject: The Leicester Sunday League   The Leicester Sunday League Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 10:58 am

I went to watch a Leicester Sunday League Division 1 top of the table clash between The Shoemakers (3) and Wigston car breakers (2) and the standard was rubbish! Would easily say our Alliance division 5 is alot better standard of football.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Leicester Sunday League   The Leicester Sunday League Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:54 am

I saw 10 minutes of the same game and I think Division 5 is a tad harsh
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Leicester Sunday League   The Leicester Sunday League Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 12:00 pm

To be fair to the LSL there is some quality teams in there, including Notts WMC, Forest Hotspurs, who beat Notts WMC 8-0, the same team who Advance beat 3-2.

Sporting Highcross also another good side, who are joining the alliance I believe?
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: The Leicester Sunday League   The Leicester Sunday League Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:01 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
I went to watch a Leicester Sunday League Division 1 top of the table clash between The Shoemakers (3) and Wigston car breakers (2) and the standard was rubbish! Would easily say our Alliance division 5 is alot better standard of football.
there are some decent teams in the lsl you have the crowies (of course) forest hotspurs, beauy rangers, vodka, ratby royals, notts and a few more, i remeber wcb beating a div 1 team from here 7-0 will say it though this league is miles ahead and as more quality than ares
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: The Leicester Sunday League   The Leicester Sunday League Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:22 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
Cole Brookfield wrote:
there are some decent teams in the lsl you have the crowies (of course) forest hotspurs, beauy rangers, vodka, ratby royals, notts and a few more, i remeber wcb beating a div 1 team from here 7-0 will say it though this league is miles ahead and as more quality than ares

Im not denying that there isnt quality teams in there leagues and the teams you mentioned are all premier standard teams scattered through there league structure...i was stating that the game i viewed wasnt very good and last season i played some teams in our division 5 that were of a better standard. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: The Leicester Sunday League   The Leicester Sunday League Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:52 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
To be fair to the LSL there is some quality teams in there, including Notts WMC, Forest Hotspurs, who beat Notts WMC 8-0, the same team who Advance beat 3-2.

Sporting Highcross also another good side, who are joining the alliance I believe?

thats correct mate we are joining the alliance next season and looking forward to it!! with regards to the standard in the leicester sunday league there are some quality sides inthere like notts,goscote spartans,ratby, car breakers,crowies,leicester brammel, beauy rangers and obviously forest hotspurs who i would put money on beating any side in the county saying that though we have played a few teams this season where the standard hasnt been that great !!!! the standard is definately behind this league though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leicester Sunday League   The Leicester Sunday League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leicester Sunday League
Page 1 of 1