Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

friendly results

Go down 
+66
whiteeagles
CSKA Mod
bulwellian
NiffyA
CSKA17
Butterfingers
LK_United
gattuso
EUFCAudi
Fccol
Vintage 9
Fieldy
Jwithers
dave ash
talbotkeeper
Sparta3
Cobbo
dan_mitchell_WRFC
MJR Legend
THE MAGICIAN
man in black
o.f.c
Skeems
Jenko
wheel1
L.K.F.C
Hairy Hebrew!
Jimmyb
Sirus
dezza
Leicester Klub Sportowy
FcCoL_Curt#16
BUSFC Zack
Pukka2013
TinnyTemper
spartamoshdock
hayden1
bishbosh
Mivan are going up
lingers
oily
Paulo
WPR
g72
The Admiral
Polingtons
trueblue
Blackie
wiggoboy
Rwhite08
monsellwmc
bobbins
the goalie
Joey-Gattuso
Sparky
allen654
Nuge35
Polska legend II
Bucko
Jedster
Hellboy
Monsel Wmc Res
Club_Sec
driver666
the harrow wookie
FC POCHIN
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

friendly results - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug 2013, 9:47 pm

Wigston Utd 2 - Wigston Fields 2012 3

Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 8:06 am

Little Bowden 2 Wigston Rangers 4

Peck 2
Firth 1
Mitchell 1

Was a very lack lustre performance by us today, 1-0 up after about 30 seconds and 2-1 down with 10 minutes left, Will need to work a lot harder than yesterday that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 9:08 am

fc pochin 2 cfa 4
worst performance of the pre season looked like we had never played together before.
and we had players back this week so that's no excuse
perhaps we have had one friendly to many, so it will be good to start the season this
sunday with our midweek game being brought forward
cfa deserved to win and they won't be far from the top in div 6
and their manager and players are a credit to the alliance league
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 9:11 am

FC POCHIN wrote:
fc pochin 2 cfa 4
worst performance of the pre season looked like we had never played together before.
and we had players back this week so that's no excuse
perhaps we have had one friendly to many, so it will be good to start the season this
sunday with our midweek game being brought forward
cfa deserved to win and they won't be far from the top in div 6
and their manager and players are a credit to the alliance league
Whose your first game against mate and where?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 9:21 am

against countesthorpe athletic this sunday 10.30 at our place paulo
the same day as your fun day
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 11:03 am

Ah right still might send a spy down Smile Heard Countesthorpe had a very good result against Ennes United yesterday? (7-1)
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 11:05 am

CSKA Carnabys 7-4 Leicester Echos
Good open game of football which could have gone either way. Our front three were clinical second half though.

Also, Vale 8-3 CSKA Seconds
Disappointing results from the feedback but Vale looked like a good side by all accounts.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 11:09 am

[quote="Paulo"]Ah right still might send a spy down :)Heard Countesthorpe had a very good result against Ennes United yesterday? (7-1)[/quote

that's a defeat for us then Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 12:11 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
Paulo wrote:
Ah right still might send a spy down :)Heard Countesthorpe had a very good result against Ennes United yesterday? (7-1)[/quote

not been confirmed though. No they are a very young side, that try and play good football...sure you will be fine!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 12:16 pm

Paulo wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
Paulo wrote:
Ah right still might send a spy down :)Heard Countesthorpe had a very good result against Ennes United yesterday? (7-1)[/quote

not been confirmed though. No they are a very young side, that try and play good football...sure you will be fine!
if they have beat enness 7-1 they will be winning div5 Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013, 2:04 pm

Depends who turns up and how many? Thats what let them dwn last year
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug 2013, 1:03 pm

Haha bucko I didn't play the first half can't judge me on one half of football scored 2 hatricks pre season and I'm on 11 think I'm doing better than I was at "saints"
Back to top Go down
o.f.c

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 9:13 pm

Oscars (shoemakers) 10-3 oadby athletic

Sheldon Dodd 3
Mark Brown 2
Clint Gunn
James henfrey
Jed macken
Tim Glen
Nick varnam
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013, 9:19 pm

Pukka pies fc 0 - 0 Inter Mivan
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 12:31 am

o.f.c wrote:

Sheldon Dodd  3
Mark Brown    2
Clint Gunn
James henfrey
Jed macken
Tim Glen
Nick varnam
Im guessing Shaka is Sheldon Dodd? He's one serious player and a half. All the best to your lads.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 11:22 am

o.f.c wrote:

Sheldon Dodd  3
Mark Brown    2
Clint Gunn
James henfrey
Jed macken
Tim Glen
Nick varnam
It doesn't surprise me at all that sheldon, mark, clint, james, tim and nick scored, they're all really good players, and of prem standard.
Back to top Go down
Butterfingers

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 11:32 am

Q.P.R 1-3 Birstall Rangers
Toby Smith

Total lacklusture performance from Q.P.R who got what they deserved from the match nothing !!

Tried a different system that clearly just didn't work but that is what pre season is suppose to be used for. basic mistakes lead to all 3 goals.

Still results are not too important in pre season but it is good to gain momentum to take into the season.  

Imo this was 1 pre season game too many (inc 3 games in last 7days) & the lads will be greatful of the 10 days rest.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 2:02 pm

Butterfingers wrote:
Toby Smith

Total lacklusture performance from Q.P.R who got what they deserved from the match nothing !!

Tried a different system that clearly just didn't work but that is what pre season is suppose to be used for. basic mistakes lead to all 3 goals.

Still results are not too important in pre season but it is good to gain momentum to take into the season.  

Imo this was 1 pre season game too many (inc 3 games in last 7days) & the lads will be greatful of the 10 days rest.
Bit of a weird one to be honest, 10 half time changes for Birstall and the manager suggested that in the 2nd half we give your right mid (think his name was King) space to run and shoot rather than force him to pass, to be honest it worked a treat as I think he had around 5 shots in the 6 yard box that were all off target, 1 of which went for a throw in.

Good run out for all the lads, prob would have been better to start with what our manager feels is the actual starting 11 but nonetheless, decent run out.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 3:53 pm

Ady king got his usual shooting boots on then
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 5:44 pm

Haha helly... now thats funny lad xx
Back to top Go down
Qpr1314

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 10:43 pm

Fieldy wrote:
Butterfingers wrote:
Toby Smith

Bit of a weird one to be honest, 10 half time changes for Birstall and the manager suggested that in the 2nd half we give your right mid (think his name was King) space to run and shoot rather than force him to pass, to be honest it worked a treat as I think he had around 5 shots in the 6 yard box that were all off target, 1 of which went for a throw in.

Good run out for all the lads, prob would have been better to start with what our manager feels is the actual starting 11 but nonetheless, decent run out.

This has to be one of the most bizarre tactics ever, it's got to be a p*** take?
Back to top Go down
2_Kingy

2_Kingy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 12:10 am

Fieldy wrote:
Butterfingers wrote:
Toby Smith

Rolling Eyes 

You've got to love this forum. I only ever come back on here to defend myself!

Firstly I'm glad that your manager felt the need to bring me up. Must have been doing something right.

Secondly.... did you watch the same game?

I had two efforts on goal. One was a good save by your keeper and the other dragged wide of the left hand post. Neither in the six yard box. I've probably also created 90% of our chances in the second half from hitting the line and putting a cross in (since you didn't mention it!).

This forum's a joke.... but keep feeding me because I flipping love it.
Back to top Go down
2_Kingy

2_Kingy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 12:17 am

Qpr1314 wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
Butterfingers wrote:
Toby Smith

This has to be one of the most bizarre tactics ever, it's got to be a p*** take?
Tell me about it.

I wish I'd managed to get into the six yard box as many times as this loon thinks I did! That pitch was like running across Jurassic Park.

Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 9:23 am

driver666 wrote:
Blaby united Sunday 3-4 Sporting birstall

Birstall only had 11 players today and missing a few main players, but proud of the players today and all gave 150%, was a good workout for the whole team. Must say Blaby are a great bunch of lads and all the best for the season, cheers Ian.
Really enjoyed the game today, good luck for the season lads
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 9:44 am

2_Kingy wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
Butterfingers wrote:
Toby Smith

Rolling Eyes 

You've got to love this forum.  I only ever come back on here to defend myself!

Firstly I'm glad that your manager felt the need to bring me up. Must have been doing something right.

Secondly.... did you watch the same game?

I had two efforts on goal. One was a good save by your keeper and the other dragged wide of the left hand post. Neither in the six yard box. I've probably also created 90% of our chances in the second half from hitting the line and putting a cross in (since you didn't mention it!).

This forum's a joke.... but keep feeding me because I flipping love it.
Nom nom nom
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 9:50 am

Qpr1314 wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
Butterfingers wrote:
Toby Smith

Straight up, his words actually were 'let him have it wide, don't commit, he'll shoot, miss, then we counter' he told our left mid to leave him as it gave us another option. had it not been for your CB, the oldish fella, think his name was Kev, could have been a landslide first half, as said earlier, friendlies don't count for much.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 9:52 am

Wish everyone could of seen the document of how 2 b invinsible,
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 10:13 am

2_Kingy wrote:
Qpr1314 wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
Butterfingers wrote:
Toby Smith

Tell me about it.

I wish I'd managed to get into the six yard box as many times as this loon thinks I did! That pitch was like running across Jurassic Park.

And you say I'm taking the p***, running? I would never accuse you of that
Back to top Go down
2_Kingy

2_Kingy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 10:29 am

Fieldy wrote:
Qpr1314 wrote:
Fieldy wrote:
Butterfingers wrote:
Toby Smith

Straight up, his words actually were 'let him have it wide, don't commit, he'll shoot, miss, then we counter' he told our left mid to leave him as it gave us another option. had it not been for your CB, the oldish fella, think his name was Kev, could have been a landslide first half, as said earlier, friendlies don't count for much.
I'm not questioning your managers ridiculous team talk. I'm questioning your inaccurate match report.

You're full of sh*t anyway. The lad who came on at halftime never gave me an inch, literally followed me everywhere.

You're a great fisherman but it's easy to come on here and spout bullsh*t.

Anyway lets hope we get you in the cup next season.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 10:32 am

So u cn lose again?
Back to top Go down
2_Kingy

2_Kingy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 10:38 am

Polingtons wrote:
So u cn lose again?
Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 11:57 am

2_Kingy wrote:

You would have felt right at home then, what with your velociraptor head and tiny forearms flapping when you run.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 12:00 pm

oh hang on a minute i'm thinking of fieldy, he's always trying to chew peoples heads off.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 1:00 pm

Hellboy wrote:
oh hang on a minute i'm thinking of fieldy, he's always trying to chew peoples heads off.
I'm not sure if that's a compliment, thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug 2013, 9:09 pm

Thurmaston ressis 5 humbo 4

Stu pratt 5 min trick
Ross adams
Liam daisley

Humbo very good set of lads ones 2 watch in 5
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2013, 12:31 pm

Thurmaston ressis 4 tumar 3,

Stu pratt
Ross adams
Dean summers
Drew walker

Had pretty much 80% of the ball fair play 2 tumar they didnt stop all game

Completes our pre season unbeaten

Last edited by Polingtons on Sun 25 Aug 2013, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2013, 12:43 pm

Leicester foxes 1 v 10 FC azzurri

Liam read 3
Matt shuter 3
Louis finney-neckles 2
Ryan Allen
Jack hollobone

Goo performance from the lads today! Good luck to foxes for rest of the season, they've signed some good players as should do well
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2013, 1:02 pm

Oscars 5 acwigston 7... good bunch deserved there win and think theyl do well. take nothin away from them but we had no chance when the whole team doesnt show again joke considerin first game next week!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2013, 2:00 pm

Gaunt 3 - 3 LDA

Paul Smith 2
David Kennedy
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2013, 2:23 pm

Goscote Roofing 1 - 0 Fosse City

Decent game against a good side, we were missing a couple of strikers so didn't really cause them too many problems in truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friendly results   friendly results - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friendly results
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next