Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Summer transfer rumours/gossip

Go down 
+60
The Anchorman
Spy
Fieldy
Jwithers
johnmeode
talbotkeeper
ArragantHarry
sol sol bamba
IBRINGTHENEWS
Sirus
monsellwmc
Pukka2013
Harrow Emerald 2013
Abruzzi
dan_mitchell_WRFC
LoneRanger38
THE MAGICIAN
daveattwood92
bishbosh
CSKA Mod
Jim royle
TheShowOff
oily
Mat-92
hanging large
WPR
the cat
CSKA17
LORDSUGAR
Bucko
Club_Sec
Coley21
Hairy Hebrew!
dave ash
FC POCHIN
Blackie
Dan1117
Nuge35
Why Always Me?
Jenko
Sparta3
o.f.c
Widds
Pete Mourinho
Skeems
saturday manager
gattuso
allen654
King Kong
Jedster
Paulo
timmy mallet
g72
Polska legend II
Hellboy
BOSSMAN
the goalie
Stancollymore
dezza
The Viewer
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 8:52 pm

I didn't make any comparison!! Just said that Glenny had folded and by your reasoning anyone involved in a team folding should not play for anyone else!! I have a lot of respect for Glenny and had some good games against them for saff athletic and Highcross! But you're points/ arguments are boring so lets agree to disagree else we will keep going round in circles
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 9:49 pm

Wigston Fields to boost the attacking options with 3 quality new signings in the near future
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 10:22 pm

Daz Taylor and jimmy Latham to azuri
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 10:30 pm

gattuso wrote:

Haha. No chance denty they GT through and through! Take it you've seen twitter haha
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 10:40 pm

dezza wrote:
gattuso wrote:

Haha. No chance denty they GT through and through! Take it you've seen twitter haha

You no it lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 10:26 am

g72 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
My mistake, what was the team called you ran or helped run, when you had Ray Hawksley as your main goal scorer? they were based at the same ground that saff used to play on.

On Sundays I've only played with ray at Saff lounge, but I wouldn't mind having him up front with Phil Heron next season, that would be a combo and a half Wink

Like dezza said, you must be one of the few loyal lads then, i think i must have been thinking of someone else, apologies for the banter toward you, i'll go back and do my homework properly next time.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 10:45 am

Hellboy wrote:
g72 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
My mistake, what was the team called you ran or helped run, when you had Ray Hawksley as your main goal scorer? they were based at the same ground that saff used to play on.

On Sundays I've only played with ray at Saff lounge, but I wouldn't mind having him up front with Phil Heron next season, that would be a combo and a half Wink

Like dezza said, you must be one of the few loyal lads then, i think i must have been thinking of someone else, apologies for the banter toward you, i'll go back and do my homework properly next time.

No probs hellboy Smile hope to see u down the Andrews at some point next season Wink just hoping I can do for dukla what I did at Glenny and Saff and reach a cup final or 2 and contest for a league title again..
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 11:43 am

St Andrews is going downhill faster than my nans wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 11:58 am

affraid
Hellboy wrote:

Your nan has a very very slow wheel chair then affraid
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 12:48 pm

NHS.....what does one expect, shes lucky there's 4 wheels on it Shocked
Back to top Go down
saturday manager

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 1:06 pm

The league has new sponsors....
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 1:11 pm

Love the return of the rumours thread!!

We have 2 or 3 we want to sign but it wouldn't be fair to me to comment because they are still with other clubs!!

Keep the banter flowing though

Love it!!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 3:31 pm

saturday manager wrote:

This would be great news......who is it?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 4:01 pm

Pete Mourinho wrote:
saturday manager wrote:

you offering saturday manager Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 5:11 pm

Hellboy wrote:

ever since i moved in round the corner!
Back to top Go down
saturday manager

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 1:47 pm

Pete Mourinho wrote:
saturday manager wrote:

Goals
Back to top Go down
o.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 10:18 am

Ash morris and Paul pallet to Oscars!!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 10:25 am

Good signings
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 11:58 am

dezza wrote:
Good signings

Defenders then?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 12:11 pm

Monsell trying to poach one or two from other Division 5 sides. Not exactly discrete about it either!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 2:22 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Monsell trying to poach one or two from other Division 5 sides. Not exactly discrete about it either!

Surely its not poaching now as everyone is a free agent now the season has finished?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 3:09 pm

Jenko wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

Surely its not poaching now as everyone is a free agent now the season has finished?

you are right but this was while the season was still going.
Back to top Go down
Why Always Me?

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 8:56 pm

A division 5 veteran has allegedly been seen playing for his old team...
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013, 1:46 pm

Why Always Me? wrote:
A division 5 veteran has allegedly been seen playing for his old team...

Love a juicy bit of gossip......spill the beans then, is this during the season or in a friendly?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013, 2:30 pm

Blackie back to Birstall then?
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013, 2:31 pm

Sparta3 wrote:

according to the man himself, they were begging him to come back to them when we played them last.
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013, 6:00 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Wigston Fields to boost the attacking options with 3 quality new signings in the near future

Should be good signings for us mate! Can't wait for next season! Hopefully start how we stared last season and keep the momentum!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013, 7:24 pm

Nuge35 wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

according to the man himself, they were begging him to come back to them when we played them last.

Haha, I've even been promised my No. 10 shirt back Laughing

Lots of potential changes for next season for both clubs but, for the record, I am still a Pochin player until the manager tells me my captaincy, central defending and general good looks are no longer required

Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 12:58 am

in all fairness blackie had told me he was going to play a friendly for birstall so it's not really gossip
he is keeping his options open for next season and at his age(63) he quite rightly wants to play in every game he can
i am sure he wants to stay with us and i want him to stay but if he feels he won't get enough game time i would think the only place he would go is back to birstall
he's a top bloke(although i hated him when he played for birstall) and always gives 100% and makes others in the team play
as for the good looks that's helped by the giant paper clip on the back of his neck keeping the skin on his face tight Wink
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 9:27 am

i wouldnt mind playing against Blackie next season lol
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 5:06 pm

Haha Chris, a fair summing up that. Guess we'll know more if and when all the new lads sign but either way you'll be the 1st to know what I'm doing.

And yes Denty, it's been a while mate - bruises only just gone down from our last game though!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 9:13 pm

Blackie wrote:
Haha Chris, a fair summing up that. Guess we'll know more if and when all the new lads sign but either way you'll be the 1st to know what I'm doing.

And yes Denty, it's been a while mate - bruises only just gone down from our last game though!! Laughing

I think you should stay retired you old git lol!

Will be nice to see you next season if you end up playing in Division 7
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 10:39 pm

Well nice bit of business done tonight down the lounge, Matt Walker (ex lincoln City striker) on board the St Andrews Sunday train Wink. Still trying to persuade Ash Keo too!!

Last edited by g72 on Fri 31 May 2013, 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 10:42 pm

You will be in the prem with us Gaz
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 10:58 pm

dezza wrote:

Nah not with just them 2 added, oh Joe Grant, Toby Chandler, Andy Seed and Zav teague to boot, div 6 at best lol
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 11:03 pm

I don't know who they are lol
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 11:10 pm

dezza wrote:
I don't know who they are lol

Toby and Andy played for Wigston Blues and zav Highfield rangers
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 11:13 pm

Think the draft for the constitution is being re-written as we speak.........
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May 2013, 11:40 pm

dezza wrote:

Oh how I wish lol, it would be like the old days then lol
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jun 2013, 2:16 pm

Well 1st pre-season session finished, was good to have Ash Keo, Ray Hawksley, Joe Grant and a few other new boys down..look forward to seeing a couple of other new lads next sunday!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer transfer rumours/gossip
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next