Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Summer transfer rumours/gossip

Go down 
+60
The Anchorman
Spy
Fieldy
Jwithers
johnmeode
talbotkeeper
ArragantHarry
sol sol bamba
IBRINGTHENEWS
Sirus
monsellwmc
Pukka2013
Harrow Emerald 2013
Abruzzi
dan_mitchell_WRFC
LoneRanger38
THE MAGICIAN
daveattwood92
bishbosh
CSKA Mod
Jim royle
TheShowOff
oily
Mat-92
hanging large
WPR
the cat
CSKA17
LORDSUGAR
Bucko
Club_Sec
Coley21
Hairy Hebrew!
dave ash
FC POCHIN
Blackie
Dan1117
Nuge35
Why Always Me?
Jenko
Sparta3
o.f.c
Widds
Pete Mourinho
Skeems
saturday manager
gattuso
allen654
King Kong
Jedster
Paulo
timmy mallet
g72
Polska legend II
Hellboy
BOSSMAN
the goalie
Stancollymore
dezza
The Viewer
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 8:47 am

only if the fine occurs within 30 days- drop Katie a text if you want bit mroe info
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 9:01 am

yes, and from memory its 56 days or something similar
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 9:27 am

I thought you could only pass on fines to the FA, not subs. There may be some discretion where the outstanding debts are excessive.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 9:35 am

once a player signs on for you, he is agreeing to abide by the rules of that club, and as long as your payment records are up to date and accurate and you have given him ample time to pay the FA will support you in most cases
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 10:54 am

Name them and shame them on here, it might spur them in to paying what they owe quicker, or it'll let other teams know who they are, then they can pay up front before they play for them.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 11:10 am

Thanks for the info. I Will get on it, won't name and shame unless i don't get it!
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 11:48 am

I agree on that front. All clubs should name and shame. We've had two lads leave owing money and becoming very elusive since. When we do hear from them the excuses become more and more creative each time. 

Why people think they can take the mickey in this way, I'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 12:37 pm

In every single case I have took to the county f.a they have not backed us one bit. They congratulate us on our impressive records but each and every time, even when abiding by there latest excuse/law they still dont back us so dint hold your breathe
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 7:14 pm

Widds wrote:
Thanks for the info. I Will get on it, won't name and shame unless i don't get it!
Can I guess lol
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 7:43 pm

We have had a case where a side this season is so desperate to get players signed
on a certain manager has paid the players debts out of his own pocket to get his
signature.
Will never get that reimbursed.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 8:20 pm

oily wrote:
We have had a case where a side this season is so desperate to get players signed
on a certain manager has paid the players debts out of his own pocket to get his
signature.
Will never get that reimbursed.

In my personal opinion, that is when things become a bit wrong. I understand it to some extent and as a manager, I'd try and find a way of sorting something or getting the player to get his fees sorted. But if the player isn't prepared to to pay up said fees then in my view he can't be that keen to get it all sorted. Also, a bad payer is only going to become your clubs next bad payer.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 10:59 pm

Thats how clubs go tits up.
You maybe able to cover a player who loses their job for a week or two
but someone who works and cant be arsed to pay and gets bailed out
just so he  signs for you in my eyes is dangerous as he will do it again and again
and how far will they go to keep him?
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 11:02 pm

Fair play to county f.a this year we have gone through their system by writing a
letter for them to pay within seven days and when they have not replied or paid
they have suspended them.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013, 8:31 am

gattuso wrote:
Widds wrote:
Can I guess lol

Heggs & Widdup!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bishbosh

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013, 7:06 pm

hanging large wrote:
groby town in 3 will win it reece morris and adi tatlor upfront.

Where has this information come from? poor rumour!
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2013, 3:10 pm

we are playing them on sunday so i'll let you know
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
TheShowOff

TheShowOff

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 10:17 am

FC POCHIN wrote:
we are playing them on sunday so i'll let you know

Is it true you have made some new signings?
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 10:44 am

i haven't signed anyone yet
as you know                                                     
Wink
Back to top Go down
daveattwood92

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 1:20 pm

Had interest from several teams,
CSKA Carnabys (Div 2 & Div 7)
Fairfield Atheletic FC (Div 5)
Sporting Birstall (Div 6)
WPR (Div 6)

Also had some interest from Saturday league team with Kngsway Celtic (Div 1)

Thoughts as I've been out for the past year with injury but looking at hitting back to be a key striker?!
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 6:32 pm

CSKA Carnabys have signed Darren Bailey and Kane Sole ahead of 2013-14. Delighted with both signings.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 11:10 am

If you manage to get Daz Bailey to turn up then you have a good striker.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 11:36 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

No role for you as the Athletic Oadby Ressies Manager Malc?
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 12:11 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:

From discussions me and Darren have had, I see no issues. I hope we will be a good fit for each other.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 12:24 pm

hope we will be a good fit for each other
hellboy will be in with a comment about that statement!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 1:04 pm

CSKA Mod wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

From discussions me and Darren have had, I see no issues. I hope we will be a good fit for each other.

Uuum Just like Elton and David Furnish eh.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 1:21 pm

TOLD YA!
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 1:39 pm

It's the way he tells them.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 3:55 pm

Paulo wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

No mate, all that is sorted already. Just pondering what to do with myself now, tried to give sunday mornings a rest before but didn't last long, will see what crops up. Sunday morning football is in my blood, I will need it badly sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 4:44 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Paulo wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

No mate,  all that is sorted already. Just pondering what to do with myself now, tried to give sunday mornings a rest before but didn't last long, will see what crops up. Sunday morning football is in my blood, I will need it badly sooner or  later.

Thats a shame mate, sure someone will snap you up...I hear Advance are looking for a gaffer Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 5:55 pm

CSKA Mod wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

good luck with that lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 5:58 pm

Top manager malc is, best I've played for, when he takes over a club il defo be interested in playing
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 8:36 pm

Cheers Denty :-) I will sort your 20 quid out next time I see ya. lol
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 9:45 pm

Malc i sincerely apologise now mate for no show it was a bad time to be fair but im sorry mate
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 11:12 am

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Malc i sincerely apologise now mate for no show it was a bad time to be fair but im sorry mate

Ok fair enough mate, good luck with ya new team and hope all goes well for ya, if you ever find yourself in that same situation again though, just out of courtesy even a text lol would be ideal.

All the best for the future.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 11:16 am

A personal messenger arriving by limo and wearing a tuxedo would be the only way for me.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 1:30 pm

Helly, your right. Think I have sold my self short only expecting a text.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 2:52 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Helly, your right. Think I have sold my self short only expecting a text.

Amazing how many players cant text back a simple yes or no!
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013, 8:02 pm

Any team would be lucky to have the "gaffer"
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun 2013, 5:21 pm

You can have my job!
Back to top Go down
daveattwood92

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun 2013, 5:35 pm

Would like to say thanks for the interest from many different clubs in a short space of time and all the training session's etc.

I have agreed terms with Wigston Plough Rovers for this season and look forward to pulling on their shirt and hopefully drive for promotion

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer transfer rumours/gossip   Summer transfer rumours/gossip - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer transfer rumours/gossip
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next