Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 7 Sunday 12th

Go down 
+5
Plough new boy
dave ash
CSKA17
Dan1117
BOSSMAN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSSMAN

Division 7 Sunday 12th Empty
PostSubject: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 2:56 pm

Sunday 12 May

The Plough Wigston 2 - 7 CFA Plough will draw out of hatfor positions CFA need to win to keep hopes of getting runners up

Wigston Fields 2 - 3 CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves 5th OR 6th position decider.

Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 5:16 pm

Plough 1-4 CFA. CFA will get the win, didnt seem as good against us, gifted them there goals! Went to watch us play them n we didn't have the best game!

Carnabys ?-? Wigston fields. We need a draw or a win to stay above them and claim 5th! Be a good game! Im hoping I can keep another clean sheet to help us on our way to 5th Wink lol
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 5:20 pm

Well we're not doing names out of a hat, want to win too much! But we have our end of season do the night before ( go figure - booked ages in advance expecting the season to be done by now) so no sure what condition our lads will turn up in!!
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 8:11 pm

The Plough Wigston 1 - 6 CFA Plough will draw out of hat for positions CFA need to win to keep hopes of getting runners up (lets hope Gaz draws his best position linesman lol)

Wigston Fields ? - ? CSKA Carnaby’s Reserves 5th OR 6th position decider.

Need to win and get a goal to get the 10th goal i promised Collis i would get at the start of the season
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 8:12 pm

Plough 2-0 cfa. Ill be in benidorm on a stag but pretty sure boys will do it. Jaseem to get 5 for cfa.

Plough ressies 3- 1 Cska. Personally I think our ressies are a better team and I'm sure league will reflect that end off season.

Thanks to everyone in div 7 for very enjoyable season.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 9:29 pm

missing your final game of season PNB........naughty!

Plough 2 - 4 CFA Feel CFA will win as poor last week, can only improve! Jack Plough in goal would mess up there chance of scoring!!

WF ? - ? CSKA Carnabys We need to win to end the season on a high and 5th position. Blown too many games lately which we need to find solutions to over the summer recess, will Bully get a goal he so RICHLY deserves! LOL

Thanks for all the great games, banter and hospitality from all the teams. Best pitch Rawlins, best hospitality and banter Plough, dirty buggers....Sproting and Countesthorpe!

Div 7 for us again I reckon!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 9:48 pm

Yes bully on a stag so a worthy cause. Good luck Sunday. Hoping for plough, wf, and city wins. I don't mind us to losing even as long as city win!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 9:53 pm

All hoping for a City win...........................still shocked at Fergies resignation!!
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 9:54 pm

Plough new boy wrote:
Yes bully on a stag so a worthy cause. Good luck Sunday. Hoping for plough, wf, and city wins. I don't mind us to losing even as long as city win!!!!!
Forgot to say cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 9:55 pm

Yeah. Think Pearson will get the job now might have quid on him down at willy hill.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 9:58 pm

No probs, be good if in same division again and I'm sure 5th will go up !!
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 1:55 pm

The plough 2 Cfa 5 ; Jasheem Kumkwat to score all seven goals in the game. 5 penalties

WF ? CSKA ? going down to watch last game of the season hoping we can finish as high as 5th!too many draws in our season though we should have been pushing top 3!

5th should not go up a division imo. i even question whether 4th would deserve it. no offence to the plough intended but are you ready for it?

i'd rather you stayed and competed in div 7 next year

CSKA Carnabys
Plough
Wigston
FCCOL
Blaby
Harrow
Countesthorpe
Hat & Beaver
Little Bowden
Global Athletic
NEW TEAM
NEW TEAM

12 team division next season. that isn't a prediction of the final league table btw its just a constitution
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 2:47 pm

The Plough Wigston ?-? CFA - Can see the score of this being worse than last time, a few poeple away this week

Wigston Fields 6 - 6 CSKA Carnaby’s - bully and Luke Allen hat tricks for wigston, Dave ash with all 6 for carnabys ha ha ha

I agree with you CSKA 19 Carnabys we are 100% not ready to go up. We have lost a few lads already and some more going at the end of the season. It's been a really enjoyable season this year, so hope your right with your division prediction
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 3:44 pm

If dave ash scores 6 goals at the weekend in that game I'll get the carnabys badge tattooed on my bum
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 9:49 pm

If Bully and Luke Allen score hatricks the worlds gone mad!!
Back to top Go down
Dan1117

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 1:20 pm

Well i try n stop dave scoring any lol! Lets hope we get a big win n go for a clean sheet! Bully you need bag some goals son! Lol luke Allen hattrick? People have gone mad LOL!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 3:13 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
If dave ash scores 6 goals at the weekend in that game I'll get the carnabys badge tattooed on my bum

And i'll get a tattoo of your bum(on my forehead), with the carnabys badge on it.
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 3:36 pm

Hellboy wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

And i'll get a tattoo of your bum(on my forehead), with the carnabys badge on it.

If we get 6 goals we will just have to do a CFA and put me down for all of them.

Don't want to be greedy one will do for me and any way as soon as i got the fifth i get substituted
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 5:19 pm

Jaseem Ash. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Sunday 12th   Division 7 Sunday 12th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 7 Sunday 12th
Page 1 of 1