Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 5 end of season table

Go down 
+2
Sparta3
FC POCHIN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

div 5 end of season table Empty
PostSubject: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:48 pm

this is how i see div 5 panning out
1st - monsell 52 pts
2nd - lda 50 pts
3rd - cpr 39 pts
4th - lbt 34 pts
monsell and lda up to div 3
cpr and lbt to div 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 11:01 am

I hope it'll be different. Praying for a Monsell loss to come from somewhere.

Strange to see such a split at the top considering how close it was only a few games ago.

Still waiting for the wheels to fall off...

Last edited by Sparta3 on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 11:54 am

still a great effort nath,we would be happy to be in that posistion next season
Back to top Go down
LINEKER

LINEKER

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 1:57 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
I hope it'll be different. Praying for a Monsell loss to come from somewhere.

Strange to see such a split at the top considering how close it was only a few games ago.

Still waiting for the wheels to fall off...

If you see our wheels pass them back! haha
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 2:07 pm

I can see goal diff being a big factor
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 7:18 pm

Bucko wrote:
I can see goal diff being a big factor

I think you're right. I wonder if birstall fancy being in the record books for the biggest defeat...
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 8:08 am

haha throw some money there way iam sure they will Smile
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 9:01 am

Awful season for us to many unreliable people not showing but now the news that we ain't folding is up everyone's buzzing got monsell next Sunday it's our cup final so you never know
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 9:22 am

Gifford wrote:
Awful season for us to many unreliable people not showing but now the news that we ain't folding is up everyone's buzzing got monsell next Sunday it's our cup final so you never know

The way you played against us showed that you can be a very good side. If your midfield shows that level of energy again you should be in with a chance. There were one or two players that day that stood out - the young centre back was really good, not seen him before. And the small lad in midfield was everywhere. Strikers weren't up to much.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 9:49 am

Haha lone striker you mean I ended that game with a hole in my foot which still ain't healed haha
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 1:42 pm

Another season of inconsistency from us. I think Sven would agree. Hopefully a few changes in the summer will push us in the right direction (finally)

Been an interesting season in Div 5 this year, as much as I share a bit of banter with Sparta 3 and I have never rated them prior to recent months, I will happily admit that the long standing LDA can be proud of finishing in the top 2, whichever way round that is. From what I remember when they were Sparta Parva Reserves they nearly folded due to the recklessness of the first team. I very almost singed for them before leaving St.Pats once upon a time.

Hats off to the league in terms of selections for this division, although I will admit I always said Monsell were too good for Div 5. But credit where credits due, they've shown they are a top side. Just hope they don't do what Saff Lounge did and fold after going up a couple divisions.

Im happy to see Monsell, LDA, Talbot and CPR go up, as long as no pothunters come into this league next season, the teams who are in it now may have a chance at some silverware Smile
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 9:47 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
this is how i see div 5 panning out
1st - monsell 52 pts
2nd - lda 50 pts
3rd - cpr 39 pts
4th - lbt 34 pts
monsell and lda up to div 3
cpr and lbt to div 4 Smile

wish i'd had a few quid on this Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: div 5 end of season table   div 5 end of season table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 5 end of season table
Page 1 of 1