Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!

Go down 
+12
s777
browny15lfc
Joey Barton
alliance no1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
WILKSY
tekkas
NPE
Plough new boy
funtime frankie
mthompson08
tekkaswotanob
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tekkaswotanob

NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:25 pm

WHATS THAT, TURNED UP ON THE SPAG BUS IN PINK KIT AND SPANKED TOP OF THE TABLE. HOWS YA DONALD BAZZA!! LITTLE BALDON ARE GONNA GET DESTROYED IN THIS LEAGUE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tekkaswotanob

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:30 pm

LITTLE BOWDEN SHALL I SAY OR WOTEVER CRAP NAME YOU GOT!
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 6:56 pm

firstly, tekkaswotanob i think u will find tekkas isn't from little bowden so stop gettin ya nickers in a twist mate and concentrate on your spelling!! hes been trying to wind you guys up and its working a treat. instead of trying to convince yourselves how great you all are, just concentrate on your own game instead of making silly little gestures towards us. its getting boring!!

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:00 pm

Agreed,getting boring now.sick of hearing it,if you want to give it the big un wait till the summer when you might or might not have achieved something but alas we will all be on holiday.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:10 pm

Im informed tekkas is from hotshots and if you put his name in facebook he has a profile with picture.
Back to top Go down
NPE

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 7:48 pm

when we played little bowden tbh they seemed a good bunch of lads

and this ** is just giving them a bad name but seems to scared to admit who he is and who he plays for
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 10:02 pm

excellent work lol
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

my evil plan is working i can see the cracks starting to appear, u lot are so dumb it saddens me
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:10 pm

lying nob, i've read the other posts tekASS has put on here! he must me as crap as lying as he is at football. one of his posts is giving some 1 at hotshots poor for stealing there best striker!!! and we all no he came from LITTLE BOWDEN! so u come on here and stir it up, then pussy out and blame it on hotshots cos there clearly better than ur poor outfit!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:40 pm

WILKSY wrote:
lying nob, i've read the other posts tekASS has put on here! he must me as crap as lying as he is at football. one of his posts is giving some 1 at hotshots poor for stealing there best striker!!! and we all no he came from LITTLE BOWDEN! so u come on here and stir it up, then pussy out and blame it on hotshots cos there clearly better than ur poor outfit!

He also started the post about Little Bowden v Wigston Rangers, and knew almost every detail of the game. Having played them I couldn't tell you which one he is, they all seemed pretty sound. Definitely a Bowden player.
Back to top Go down
NPE

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:48 pm

he must be there supper sub
Back to top Go down
alliance no1

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 6:19 pm

or there lino lol
Back to top Go down
NPE

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 6:21 pm

or hes that crap bowden and hotshots turned him down so he goes to watch
Back to top Go down
tekkaswotanob

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 6:55 pm

its defo that he got turned down by both teams and goes to watch. hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hence my username!!!
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:12 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:41 pm

YEAH IM THE LINO LOL ACTUALLY SOME WEEKS IM USED AS A CORNER FLAG
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:54 pm

I WILL BE HONEST LADS COS THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND, I DO PLAY FOR HOTSHOTS, I WONT SAY WHO I AM, I WILL LET YOU WORK THAT OUT, IT WAS MEANT TO BE A BIT OF BANTER, CANT YOU LET YOUR FOOTBALL DO THE TALKING???
Back to top Go down
tekkaswotanob

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:57 pm

we knew we would break you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:45 pm

But have you.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:00 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:02 am

more stupid than i could ever imagine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:13 am

i didnt even see that coming....tekkas mugged off all those above in one foul swoop!!
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:06 am

or have i??????????????????????????? hahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:24 am

dont backtrack!! that was poetic!
Back to top Go down
tekkas

tekkas

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:45 am

im not backtracking, confused.com
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 3:08 pm

Got to be Lee Jones..
Back to top Go down
s777

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 4:07 pm

haha if we actually gave a toss what he, or any of you thought then maybe he wouldve "mugged us off" but tbh, every team we have played so far are full of barry big gobs who back down as soon as you show you wont be barked off the ball.

hotshots/bowden/kilworth are all inbred village idiots so whoever he plays for there is very little difference.

Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

he's deffo at bowden! which one are u bowden new boy? the one who had ten on his back against west end?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:51 pm

The one who scored the screamer. First goal
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:51 pm

against west end
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:55 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
The one who scored the screamer. First goal
did u score past us aswell, maybe 2? think u played in the middle of the park, blondish hair, there best player! lol
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:01 pm

No play centre mid, but not who your thinking off im one off the donkeys
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 5:13 pm

lol, think i no which 1 u r. u came and shook my hand soon as the whistle went at ur ground.
so u lot sussed out tekkASS yet?
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:11 pm

Yh that was prob me,i got told not to leave your side. No everyone keeps a straight face,when his name is mentioned, still unsusre if he plays for us even though he knows a lot.
Back to top Go down
Alliance's no1

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:14 pm

tekka's cant be that good playing for bowden
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:17 pm

he would get the number 9 shirt at npe
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 11:41 pm

would it matter if he got the number 9 shirt or the number 15 shirt?? surely a number is a number??
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 12:56 pm

Not any more lol!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 2:12 pm

So who's top now ? Little Boweden?
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 2:40 pm

they drew today hellboy not too sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!   NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPE TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next