Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Arthur Moore

Go down 
+5
rocket ledge
Widds
dezza
Polska legend II
mowmacre fc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 7:41 pm

I know I no longer play for Hoskins but looking at the group table neither fosse or hoskins can qualify and they have a fixture to play.
Surely the league won't make that game happen it will save the home club pitch and ref fees we all know how demanding money issues are ESP coming from Hoskins side they are in debt as it is !!!

People thoughts
And leagues view !

Azzurri and enderby are now through
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:24 pm

Think it would make a mockery of the competition though if u didn't play it
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:25 pm

Agree it is a pointless game now but I can't see the league just scrapping it else it makes the cup seem more pointless than some already think it is!! Personally I like the Arthur Moore cup and the format of it.

Looking forward to playing Thurmo in the quarter finals and enderby have got a tough game against car breakers
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:27 pm

I agree about not playing it, but you may get teams throwing games next season to avoid games?
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 8:41 pm

Widds wrote:
I agree about not playing it, but you may get teams throwing games next season to avoid games?

bore off widds, the breakers threw a game this season cus they werent bothered and still won the group
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013, 9:16 pm

You are looking at the wrong end of the spectrum you moron.

A team like frolesworth may throw early games so they don't have to play the last set of games, which is unfair on the teams that want to go through.

Its only boring if your mind can't comprehend x x x x x x x
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 6:48 pm

Look at it this was via Hoskins point view already in debt if drawn home costs 30 ref and pitch work out summit like 36 a game
Waste off money puts a club already in debt in more debt also these ad played and game was abandoned I'm pretty sure Hoskins won't mind if game gets withdrawn or even keep same score as aboundment 2-2 .
I've always said worst format ever car breakers lost to nri and nri are out car breakers are throu although nri have that fact the beat umm that results won't get looked at pointless
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 7:24 pm

Widds wrote:

A team like frolesworth may throw early games so they don't have to play the last set of games, which is unfair on the teams that want to go through.

You tell him my big jason statham lookalike friend.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 7:39 pm

Haha Will do Hellboy! My new favorite man!

Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 7:53 pm

Widds wrote:

It's quite insulting that you actually think we 'may throw' a game, we play every fixture to win.

Our first game in the competition was abandoned after 75 minutes against GT when it was 0-0, due to our best player dislocating his shoulder and he hasn't played since.

That has had a considerable impact on our results, added to the fact our goalkeeper and top goalscorer from the previous three seasons have also left.

We scraped 10 players together against Glenfield Town and Sparta Moshdock and lost 8-1 and 9-2 respectively, before losing the replay against GT 2-0, so we strongly dispute any claims like that.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 7:57 pm

Sorry mate, no offence meant, i actually meant a team in the position that you guys are in.

I have respect to you boys who play. Apologies for the misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
FC11

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 8:52 pm

fc azzurri wrote:
Look at it this was via Hoskins point view already in debt if drawn home costs 30 ref and pitch work out summit like 36 a game
Waste off money puts a club already in debt in more debt also these ad played and game was abandoned I'm pretty sure Hoskins won't mind if game gets withdrawn or even keep same score as aboundment 2-2 .I've always said worst format ever car breakers lost to nri and nri are out car breakers are throu although nri have that fact the beat umm that results won't get looked at pointless

I'm sure any team would take a 2-2 draw when they're down to 9 men with no keeper and facing a penalty in the first half of a game.

Was hoping Hoskins would have done us a favour and beaten Enderby to give us a chance of progressing, no such luck.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 7:24 pm

FC11 wrote:
fc azzurri wrote:
Waste off money puts a club already in debt in more debt also these ad played and game was abandoned I'm pretty sure Hoskins won't mind if game gets withdrawn or even keep same score as aboundment 2-2 .I've always said worst format ever car breakers lost to nri and nri are out car breakers are throu although nri have that fact the beat umm that results won't get looked at pointless

I'm sure any team would take a 2-2 draw when they're down to 9 men with no keeper and facing a penalty in the first half of a game.

Was hoping Hoskins would have done us a favour and beaten Enderby to give us a chance of progressing, no such luck.

I've watched enderby several times this season was impressed ! Good side no moaning and play some tidy football solid team work hard and they might surprise wcb.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 6:41 pm

FC11 wrote:
fc azzurri wrote:

Hahahaha looks like league took some advice
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 6:54 pm

I take it that means the 2-2 stands. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arthur Moore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Moore    Arthur Moore  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthur Moore
Page 1 of 1