Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Sunday 27 January

Go down 
+22
CSKA17
man in black
ShaNiO
CSKA19Carnabys
CSKA Mod
rocket ledge
Wayne - NRFC RTM
LK_United
THE MAGICIAN
FEAR_FUFC
oily
Polska legend II
Spy
Fieldy
Aussie Owl
bretty1
Gordon
Hairy Hebrew!
the goalie
NiffyA
Widds
FC POCHIN
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CSKA Mod

Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 4:20 pm

I can safely say CSKA Carnabys v Trinderbox in Division Four will be ON!!! I've just been down to the pitch in Quorn and it is clear and in great condition for a game of football.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 4:27 pm

if only...
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 4:35 pm

Bet the councils wish they had waited now. Can foresee many grass pitches being playable tomorrow morning with a whole host of postponements and a huge backlog now. Shooting themselves in the foot there
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 5:25 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
Bet the councils wish they had waited now. Can foresee many grass pitches being playable tomorrow morning with a whole host of postponements and a huge backlog now. Shooting themselves in the foot there

Difficult to say.

We have just had notice of postponements after pitch inspections at Harborough

Sunday Trophy - Harborough Hotshots v Desford Athletic
D 6 - Little Bowden v Hat & Beaver

That just leaves

CSKA Carnabys v Trinderbox as the only fixture
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 5:26 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

don't think it makes any difference to them - we are the ones who will have to cope with backlogs
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 5:41 pm

Knighton park was looking alright to me a couple of hours ago!
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 6:04 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

don't think it makes any difference to them - we are the ones who will have to cope with backlogs

Sorry yes that's what I meant it leaves us with a backlog. They couldn't give two flyings
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 6:45 pm

Did they have pitch markings?
Was the pitch waterlogged?

I don't think the council have done anything wrong to be honest ya bunch of moaning women!
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 8:30 am

Our pitch at St Marks is fine! The woman who runs the club is an absolute fool
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 8:44 am

CSKA P-P Trinderbox

Our game has now been called off by Rawlins College. They feel that too much rain over night has fell which has mean that too much water currently lies beneath the surface and as a result the pitch could be damaged by playing on it. Gutted this decision has been made as at 3pm yesterday the pitch was in perfect condition when I went down. Back to bed I guess.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 9:09 am

That's it then.

What appears to be a perfect morning for football and we have no games.

Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 9:12 am

ShaNiO wrote:
Our pitch at St Marks is fine! The woman who runs the club is an absolute fool

Typical Sad not to worry!
Will this game be reversed now as was the second attempt at trying? Doubt it will be next week though
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 9:16 am

We do not currently have a mandatory 2 postponements and reverse policy, unlike the County FA.

However we do encourage reversal when possible to get the fixtures played.

It will not be next week though as your County Sunday Vase Semi Final will take priority
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 9:30 am

Thought 3G pitches were the future and could withstand the elements?
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 10:06 am

Very Happy Very Happy

seem to remember a lot of people at start of this post and others saying ,,,lets call this a free week,,save james the bother of doing fixtures,,,so when councils call the games off we now start to get omg we could have played games,,pitches perfect,,why did they call off so early..;;;fickle footballers lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 10:37 am

not all of us wanted games called off!
Back to top Go down
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 10:50 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Thought 3G pitches were the future and could withstand the elements?

Well it is the first cancellation we've had forced upon us by the owners to be fair. But yes, from what I saw yesterday there was no reason the pitch wouldn't be able to handle the elements. Not our call though. I'd have happily played this morning.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 11:16 am

the snow has gone quick but with the water table being high the water is not draining away properly so pitches could still be waterlogged and not marked as not been able to get on them ,,,hey polska I said lots not all Razz
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 12:16 pm

think it sums up your point though that even on Monday / Tuesday people were saying games would be off. We are a negative bunch aren't we?!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 12:16 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

I did, away in the sun for 2 weeks and not missed a game, result!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 2:13 pm

Long term was the right decision. Pitches not marked, waterlogged, long term damage to pitches. Easily the right decision
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 2:40 pm

[quote="CSKA17"]
Polska legend II wrote:

I did, away in the sun for 2 weeks and not missed a game, result!![/quote

Not a result for us stuck at home with the missis, roll on training tomorrow night unless thats cancelled as well.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 3:12 pm

with you mr ash,,no football,,,,,,,,means b and q range tesco matalan you name it
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 3:25 pm

I improved my handicap on Tiger Woods golf, quite enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 3:46 pm

[quote="dave ash"]
CSKA17 wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Not a result for us stuck at home with the missis, roll on training tomorrow night unless thats cancelled as well.

Do you need directions to training Dave??! Razz
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 4:45 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

I did, away in the sun for 2 weeks and not missed a game, result!!

You'll need to let me know if you're back for next week or not mate
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 5:22 pm

[quote="CSKA17"]
dave ash wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Do you need directions to training Dave??! Razz

Ha Ha luckily ive got sat nav so i just need the post code and a resperater for the first 15 minutes training
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 5:29 pm

presume this weeks fixtures just roll on to next weekend?
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 6:19 pm

maybe not polska as pitch shares etc
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 6:45 pm

Def not...

County semi finals etc,

Working on now....

Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 6:57 pm

[quote="The Fixture Secretary"]Def not...

County semi finals etc,

Working on now....

[/quote

CSKA Carnabys Ressies at home pretty please need a game this weekend i'm about 3 stone heavier than i was in our last game, and i was fat enough then. lol!
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 7:26 pm

That's if your selected ;-) graft in training I might start you! (Providing Collis isn't back)
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 8:51 pm

Fixtures for next Sunday, 4th Feb have been sent to Stewart for referees and Gordon to place onto the website. Watch this space - Any problems let me know ASAP.

I believe only 3 Alliance league sides do not have a scheduled fixture one of which has requested a free date, now just please can we have some good weather???????????

Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 10:23 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
That's if your selected ;-) graft in training I might start you! (Providing Collis isn't back)

So you saying you'll pick me unless Collis is back and then he will start or pick me maybe ???

Graft at training you having a laugh i think being there is good enough see you about 9.25 lol lol!

Next sunday away to North Kilworth bloody hell
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 6:44 am

Ok sarcasm didnt come across well there? Did the winky smiley not help?! Haha. Collis won't be back to start, surprised if he makes it to be fair. He should spend his first morning back with his lovely wife.

Catch you later Dave!
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 5:50 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
County Cup - Sunday Vase QF

LK United P v P White Eagles

This may now switch venue unless there is a County FA statement this PM relating to the remaining fixtures that were due to be played this weekend.

This fixture has been confirmed as switched and will take place at Victoria Park on 03.02.12
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:11 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
FoxHunter1974 wrote:

This may now switch venue unless there is a County FA statement this PM relating to the remaining fixtures that were due to be played this weekend.

This fixture has been confirmed as switched and will take place at Victoria Park on 03.02.12
Are you involved with LK?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:28 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
FoxHunter1974 wrote:

Enjoy jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 6:31 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Are you involved with LK?

I am involved with loads of teams.

I work online for a living so nip over to the County FA, here and many other forums when its a bit quiet so I sees a lot thy knows...and as I follow many of the cups including the county cups thought I would confirm a post I made earlier.

Oh...and I am LKU's webmaster (along with a few other footie teams within the UK.) so I see their news, fixtures etc first hand but can only publish these once they have been passed to me for public dissemination.

HTH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 27 January   Sunday 27 January - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 27 January
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2