Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Sunday 5th January

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Sunday 5th January Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 5th January   Sunday 5th January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Dec 2013, 4:20 pm

Does anyone know the fixtures for that Sunday for division 7 which james sent around in the email as I can't open the attachment to see for some reason
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Sunday 5th January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 5th January   Sunday 5th January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Dec 2013, 5:35 pm

There are problems opening that attachment which we are aware of - the full list will be resubmitted shortly.

The fixtures are ready to be loaded on to the website and the next update will include them. In the meantime

Blaby United Sunday 2012 vThe Plough Wigston
CSKA Carnabys Reserves v Harrow Emerald
FC City of Leicester   v           Little Bowden
Friar Lane     v         Groby Town
Monsell WMC Reserves v Medz
Wigston Fields 2012 v Suecastle
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

Sunday 5th January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 5th January   Sunday 5th January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Dec 2013, 5:52 pm

Gordon wrote:
There are problems opening that attachment which we are aware of - the full list will be resubmitted shortly.

The fixtures are ready to be loaded on to the website and the next update will include them. In the meantime

Blaby United Sunday 2012 vThe Plough Wigston
CSKA Carnabys Reserves v Harrow Emerald
FC City of Leicester   v           Little Bowden
Friar Lane     v         Groby Town
Monsell WMC Reserves v Medz
Wigston Fields 2012 v Suecastle
cheers Gordon , not related but do you no why we have a points deduction thingy Mabob against are name in the league table as we have not made any signing on form errors ,we have not been docked any points so I'm assuming its a mistake could someone from the league clarify ta
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Sunday 5th January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 5th January   Sunday 5th January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Dec 2013, 6:15 pm

No - cannot explain that one

I will refer to the Web Manager - I reckon it will be a coding error as I note that Thurmaston WMP2009 have the same fate in the Premier. The consistency is that you both were removed from Cup Competitions for postponements.However no points are deducted
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

Sunday 5th January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 5th January   Sunday 5th January Icon_minitimeSun 22 Dec 2013, 6:19 pm

Gordon wrote:
No - cannot explain that one

I will refer to the Web Manager - I reckon it will be a coding error as I note that Thurmaston WMP2009 have the same fate in the Premier. The consistency is that you both were removed from Cup Competitions for postponements.However no points are deducted
cheers Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday 5th January Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 5th January   Sunday 5th January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 5th January
Page 1 of 1