Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Team of the Month for November

Go down 
+12
timmy mallet
Sparta3
dave ash
hotshot66
Fishandchips
Star-man
johnmeode
norty14
Polska legend II
lbennett86
Hellboy
BOSSMAN
16 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSSMAN

Team of the Month for November Empty
PostSubject: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:11 am

Any suggestions on Team of the Month for November, and it doesn't have to be some one who as thrashed everybody (POT HUNTERS) how about someone who as improved over the season or even from last season.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:32 am

Hotshots.
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:38 am

LBT 10 games unbeaten through November & start of December
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:24 pm

i believe the november and december results are being merged.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:27 pm

lbennett86 wrote:

how do you fit 10 games in a month and 9 days?
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:42 pm

lda for me. results speak a lot but these are also a great bunch who dont get involved in any trouble and play the game the right way
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 5:46 pm

We have not lost a game and scored plenty of goals, surely we should be in with a shout
Back to top Go down
Star-man

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 6:16 pm

I know no one cares about division 7 but if your going on commitment and turning things round I think fc city of Leicester should be given a look! This team at the start of the season got spanked every week but still turned up no matter what and have recently over come some tight games to have a run of wins! Surly that's what Sunday league is about? Enjoying it and improving?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 6:23 pm

MDH had 100% record again, not our best month performance wise but dug deep when not at our best and still going well, don't think we can be called pot-hunters either at the start of April this year we were sat joint bottom of Div 3 since then 18 wins from 19 games
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 8:13 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Hotshots.

Good call, still in a decent league position after a double promotion, brought talbot crashing back down to earth yesterday after 10 unbeaten.

Were you the ref yesterday then Hellboy? It completely slipped my mind!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 8:37 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
MDH had 100% record again, not our best month performance wise but dug deep when not at our best and still going well, don't think we can be called pot-hunters either at the start of April this year we were sat joint bottom of Div 3 since then 18 wins from 19 games

i remember reffing you in Division 5 not that long ago! Could you boys be the next Sparta Moshdock?
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:06 am

I know i will be a little bias with my nomination for team of the month but CSKA Carnabys Res for me, we were unbeaten in November with 2 draws in the league and a win against opposition from higher division in the cup. Overall a big big change from the team that played last season already scoring more goals and getting more wins and points than the whole of last season i think that is an achievment worthy of a team of the month nomination.

LDA would be another nomination aswell good bunch of lads even with my mate Sid.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:44 am

Thanks for the nominations but I think we've only played 3 games in this period.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 10:59 am

hotshot66 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Hotshots.

Good call, still in a decent league position after a double promotion, brought talbot crashing back down to earth yesterday after 10 unbeaten.

Were you the ref yesterday then Hellboy? It completely slipped my mind!

no it weren't me, mind you, refs like to keep their cards close to their chests.
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 2:29 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
lbennett86 wrote:

how do you fit 10 games in a month and 9 days?

10 unbeaten through that period, doesn't mean they were all in there
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 2:42 pm

Dont worry too much you definitely wont get it anyway, hotshots will.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 10:33 am

doubt it we lost our last league game but hey ho, games in hand take us into second if we win of course, although we seem to have found goalscoring form again, cheers for the love hellboy, was gutted you didnt ref us. we even made sure there was enough food for you at the cherry after, we know you love a good sausage
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 10:44 am

I'm a cumberland curl man myself.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 12:41 pm

johnmeode wrote:
We have not lost a game and scored plenty of goals, surely we should be in with a shout

I have a feeling you may struggle!
Back to top Go down
GaryNev

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 12:56 pm

johnmeode wrote:

Personally don't think Throops should win this months award. A prem standard team hammering lowly division two sides doesn't warrant an award.

Give the award to Horse, whom after taking a couple of batterings off yourselves last season, have had to endure the same feat again even after they were relegated.

Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 3:18 pm

should have a like button for some top class posts on here, especially the 1 above
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 4:25 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I'm a cumberland curl man myself.
really?? look more like a pepparami mini kind of guy to me!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 6:33 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

i remember reffing you in Division 5 not that long ago! Could you boys be the next Sparta Moshdock?

So do I, not your best game Mark, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 7:51 am

rocket ledge wrote:

should have a like button for some top class posts on here, especially the 1 above

I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team of the Month for November   Team of the Month for November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team of the Month for November
Page 1 of 1