Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 9 December

Go down 
+34
VanessaRussell
johnmeode
Paulo
Joey Barton
Fishandchips
FC POCHIN
Hellboy
dezza
Polska legend II
SerialStalker
Blackie
Declan Swan
Paul Daniels
WILKSY
Jimmyb
oily
BULLIT
NiffyA
hotshot66
whiteeagles
Kylinhio
SuperflyFC
Hairy Hebrew!
Jenko
THE MAGICIAN
lingers
Capello
spartamoshdock
Jim royle
gattuso
Widds
Mivan are going up
The Plough
Gordon
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - Sunday 9 December Empty
PostSubject: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 7:04 pm

Let's hope we get the majority of games played

Last edited by Gordon on Thu 13 Dec 2012, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:39 am

FCCOL p-p The Plough Wigston

Really happy the council called this off today, I can't see the weather getting any worse than this, it really does look cold/frozen/flooded and dangerous. I'm glad we have played most of our games so we don't get a back log at the end of the season
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 12:31 pm

Mivan 2 Dukla 3

The awful run continues and probably kiss bye bye to the league title this year. Took the lead twice but silly errors cost us again. Really missing some key players now but that's no excuse. Fair play Dukla, they were the better side and deserved the win.

Scorers
Rav Dhillon
Will Roulston
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 1:47 pm

won 3-1 today against fosse. Good attitude from the lads. We look like having signed a nugget with a lad who mailed a few secretaries, he looks very useful. bit of a patched up side but a great first half into wind helped us. Fosse are a great bunch of lads, we put in about 3 or 4 bad tackles and no response from them as they knew it wasn't intentional.

jimmy bullard taking a dive to try and get me sent off! lol.

really well reffed by Keith smith as well
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 2:17 pm

Oakfield 3-2 superfly

think oakfield just edged this game, although not sure why the ref didnt send there player off for headbutting his own team mate, he allowed them to sub him?!?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 2:28 pm

you play today Denty? unlucky result, heard what happened, odd decision!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 2:30 pm

yer mate played full 90 take a few weeks to get back into it... good result for you mate...title push!!!
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 2:36 pm

Have to agree with denty odd decision. Well reffed tbh by Martin but I'd love to know what rule that came under? Even their players were gob smacked that he didn't walk!
Still I think the better side edged it even though we went ahead twice. Both goals coming from set pieces after not a lot to other in open play!
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 2:46 pm

Any reason for the headbutt?!
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 2:49 pm

Arguing over who took a penalty! There was 2 head butts 1st connected and second missed!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 2:52 pm

Special mention has to go to the biggest tw't in sunday football for that!
Odd decision not to dismiss him but we were not at our best today, things will improve but credit to oakfield on the win.

Jim royle with a peach of a free-kick also. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 3:19 pm

gattuso wrote:
yer mate played full 90 take a few weeks to get back into it... good result for you mate...title push!!!

Haha Shh yourself!

Will be cheering on superfly in that division now.

Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 3:23 pm

Got to credit superfly for coming on here and sayin we deserved to win a lot of teams wouldn't do that. I had to go early got a bad injury to my knee.

Didn't see this headbut poor but will be dealt with if that's what happend.

Like to thank the lad who went into the challenge wiv me it was 50/50 I came off much worse but he came over at half time to see if I was ok.

Well played superfly wud hav asked u down the pub but like I sed i went early. Well played to my boys aswell on the win hard game to hav today.

And up to the point where I left we'll reffed by Martin dexter
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 3:26 pm

NRI 3 FOSSE 1

Couldn't be prouder today of the lads, to think we were missing Dave Ilnicki, Chris Cooper, Stu Wheeler, Earl Murray, Leon Coleman, Chris Eames, Andy Veasey, Mitch Lock, Lee Stafford, Dave Coleman plus Mark Baxter and Rich Peachey who have now signed for other teams.

4 players making their debut today to help us out through what can only be described as a ridiculous injury list and to come through against a good footballing side like Fosse goes down as one of the best results I personally have been involved in.

I would also like to say thanks to the fosse lads for being a top bunch of lads, like Widds said we were guilty of 2 or 3 miss timed tackles but they are aware nothing was intentional and we try to play in the right spirit as they do, was great to go through a game without the opponents wanting a fight too.

All the best for the season Fosse and look forward to a decent return game should we finish the season.
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 3:27 pm

Oh and joey Barton stop train to poach my players wen they are takin a corner that not good sportsmanship blanny is stayin putt
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 4:10 pm

gattuso wrote:
Oakfield 3-2 superfly

think oakfield just edged this game, although not sure why the ref didnt send there player off for headbutting his own team mate, he allowed them to sub him?!?

Yeah was a strange decision but so was the one to award you a penalty not one of your team appealed!

But I think the strangest decision was not to book you all game?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 4:11 pm

Widds wrote:
gattuso wrote:

Haha Shh yourself!

Will be cheering on superfly in that division now.

Widds I thought we were your favourite? So much for love to other keepers?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 4:15 pm

Red Admiral 0-2 A.F.C Royal Oak

Scorers;
Jay Oliver
Shaun Doyle

Weren't at our best today but still managed to boss almost the entire match! Created many chance first half but wouldn't go in for us! Went into half time surprisingly 0-0 but knew we would get infront if we carried on creating!
Into the second half and we broke through after about 10 mins with Dexter hitting a shot which struck Jay Olivers shoulder and flew in! A scrappy goal was probably what we needed and seemed to settle us! A second shortly followed with a well hit volley finding the corner from Doyle to settle the tie!
The rest of the game was played out almost like a friendly which was disappointing as we got to start thinking about goal difference!
Red Admiral showed little going forward with our keeper not making one save! In fact I can't remember a shot all game from Admiral! Hope they pick up though and are desperate for a couple of forwards!

Surprised to see the two results today with Mivan coming unstuck at Dukla! Was it just you boys missing alot of players or did they play well? We have them next week so their confidence will be well up!
Also surprised by the scoreline with Royalist-Aylestone! Royalist have some cracking players but didn't expect an 8-2. (The Special One seems to of gone quiet :p )

Think with todays results we have gone top for first time all season! After hitting 11 wins on the bounce we are bang in form but would like us to start burrying these chances! Royalist are right up our arse with a game in hand so we need to keep pushing!

Also well done to White Eagles today on reaching the quarters! Let's do it for the alliance! Can ya see us meeting in the quarters? :p
What were CFA like? We have them in the Stokes so any info would be gratefully appreciated!
Back to top Go down
SuperflyFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 4:18 pm

To be fair there were some strong challenges going in from both teams, some of which possibly warrented a card. As for the comment regarding sportsmanship towards joey barton i think your gaffa needs to learn a thing or 2 as he was an absolute plank who juat wanted to start trouble, with the exception of him and the bloke that thought it was ok to headbutt his own team mate i personally thought all of the Oakfield players were good sports.

Although i feel you boys edged the game today i still think (and hope) you will drop points over the coming weeks Very Happy

Much more to come from us this season, especially when our new players gel.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 4:23 pm

Jenko wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Oakfield 3-2 superfly

Yeah was a strange decision but so was the one to award you a penalty not one of your team appealed!

the reason no-one appealed is that coleman tried staying on his feet and looked likely he was going to for a second, unfortunately free kicks and penaltys are awarded were intent is evident so was an easy decision for martin.

The handball decision for your penalty wasn't intentional so does that mean it shouldn't of been given?

Dentys tackles were not as bad as your lads were making out in my opinion, there could of been a few yellows handed out at the least.

Well done on the result.
Back to top Go down
Kylinhio

Kylinhio

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 4:39 pm

Niffy Rangers 2-1 Royale Barcabullona

Great game, Never played a game with a nicer bunch of lads.
Credit to Barca, there was no moaning or arguments at all, just proper sunday league football at its best and played in the right attitude.

Ref was top but didnt have much to do.

By far the best game of footy ive played in so far.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 4:49 pm

CFA 1-2 White Eagles

Turned up with 3/4 lads missing but fortunately a lad was back from uni and managed to slot in at left back. Started with the wind and we were all well up for it to atone for our recent poor run of form. Two well taken goals by Danilo midway through the first half gave us a 2-0 lead with CFA hardly having a sniff. Could have been more but our striker rounded the keeper before blazing over from a tight angle

In the second half, we continued to battle away with passion, bravery and commitment and preserved our 2 goal lead until the 75th minute when CFA pulled one back. Was nervewracking stuff towards the end as CFA hit the bar before we had a couple of chances on the counter before a combination of keeper and our right back.somehow keeping it out on the line with 2 minutes to go. Gutsy and determined performance from our lads and we look forward to our quarter final.

Hebrew: Our manager says the draw is on the website and you have the team that beat LKS. We have LK United/AFC The Vic. CFA are a cracking bunch of lads. Pace all over and confident on the ball. Perhaps lack an attacking edge and not dominant in the air at the back. Certainly not afraid to get stuck.in though. Well refereed today too.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 5:00 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
CFA 1-2 White Eagles

Turned up with 3/4 lads missing but fortunately a lad was back from uni and managed to slot in at left back. Started with the wind and we were all well up for it to atone for our recent poor run of form. Two well taken goals by Danilo midway through the first half gave us a 2-0 lead with CFA hardly having a sniff. Could have been more but our striker rounded the keeper before blazing over from a tight angle

In the second half, we continued to battle away with passion, bravery and commitment and preserved our 2 goal lead until the 75th minute when CFA pulled one back. Was nervewracking stuff towards the end as CFA hit the bar before we had a couple of chances on the counter before a combination of keeper and our right back.somehow keeping it out on the line with 2 minutes to go. Gutsy and determined performance from our lads and we look forward to our quarter final.

Hebrew: Our manager says the draw is on the website and you have the team that beat LKS. We have LK United/AFC The Vic. CFA are a cracking bunch of lads. Pace all over and confident on the ball. Perhaps lack an attacking edge and not dominant in the air at the back. Certainly not afraid to get stuck.in though. Well refereed today too.

Sweet!!! Just be on the website and couldn't find anything. Thringstone Miners?? Tough draw for us but I guess any team in it now is gonna be a hard one! Heard Lk United are a very good side so good luck to you with that!
Looking forward to our Stokes cup game then!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 5:00 pm

Jenko wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Oakfield 3-2 superfly

Can't argue there mate lol
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 5:13 pm

hotshots 7 - 1 LB Talbot

knew we would be up against it today, lbt not lost in 10 games so were not taking them lightly. thought the first 15 was pretty even, no real chances. quick thinking from a free kick on the edge of the box left Will Arnold with calm finish 1 on 1. we dominated the rest of the half going in at the break 5-0

second half was much of the same, dont remember talbot having any chances at all until they scored with a well taken really quick corner, caught us napping.

ended 7-1, if jamie savage could finish it would have been 15!

all the best for the rest of the season, decent set of lads
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 5:42 pm

Made my 1st appearance this season for the 1st team today and was definitely the difference between the 2 sides. I think they'll miss me in future games when I return to the reserves.

PS how is it possible that the council called all the games off - pitches were 100% playable....disappointing!!
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 7:01 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Scorers;
Jay Oliver
Shaun Doyle

Weren't at our best today but still managed to boss almost the entire match! Created many chance first half but wouldn't go in for us! Went into half time surprisingly 0-0 but knew we would get infront if we carried on creating!
Into the second half and we broke through after about 10 mins with Dexter hitting a shot which struck Jay Olivers shoulder and flew in! A scrappy goal was probably what we needed and seemed to settle us! A second shortly followed with a well hit volley finding the corner from Doyle to settle the tie!
The rest of the game was played out almost like a friendly which was disappointing as we got to start thinking about goal difference!
Red Admiral showed little going forward with our keeper not making one save! In fact I can't remember a shot all game from Admiral! Hope they pick up though and are desperate for a couple of forwards!

Surprised to see the two results today with Mivan coming unstuck at Dukla! Was it just you boys missing alot of players or did they play well? We have them next week so their confidence will be well up!
Also surprised by the scoreline with Royalist-Aylestone! Royalist have some cracking players but didn't expect an 8-2. (The Special One seems to of gone quiet :p )

watched the game today and thought royal oak was very lucky not to beat a very poor side, cant wait to see wot you have to say royal oak (rich) when use lose to a half decent team! fink at times u foget wot division use are in now compared to last few seasons!!! when use been in much better divisions, with still a very average side..

Think with todays results we have gone top for first time all season! After hitting 11 wins on the bounce we are bang in form but would like us to start burrying these chances! Royalist are right up our arse with a game in hand so we need to keep pushing!

Also well done to White Eagles today on reaching the quarters! Let's do it for the alliance! Can ya see us meeting in the quarters? :p
What were CFA like? We have them in the Stokes so any info would be gratefully appreciated!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 7:14 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
CFA 1-2 White Eagles

Sweet!!! Just be on the website and couldn't find anything. Thringstone Miners?? Tough draw for us but I guess any team in it now is gonna be a hard one! Heard Lk United are a very good side so good luck to you with that!
Looking forward to our Stokes cup game then!
Yes, Thringstone Miners. I heard that LK United beat AFC The Vic today 4-2 so we'll be facing them. Seen a bit of their first round match with Dukla as Dukla play a couple of pitches away from us and Dukla were incensed by a last minute decision that took it into extra time. They dispatched Mivan quite comfortably too so hopefully 3rd time lucky for Alliance sides against LK!

Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 7:19 pm

Webbys 4 polska 2.
Good result for us today considering the absentees which saw us go from
16 players down to twelve before kick off,even had to play myself.
Tight game make shift centre forward wes earles with 2 goals ketan towers with
the best goal we have scored this year and alex starkey.
Game changed when their keeper went off with a bad shoulder injury when
the score was 2-1 all the best for his recovery.
Seems like we only win in cup games hope we can transfer this to the league.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 7:19 pm

BULLIT wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Scorers;
Jay Oliver
Shaun Doyle

watched the game today and thought royal oak was very lucky not to beat a very poor side, cant wait to see wot you have to say royal oak (rich) when use lose to a half decent team! fink at times u foget wot division use are in now compared to last few seasons!!! when use been in much better divisions, with still a very average side..

Huh? I don't understand your point? How do you think I'll react if we lost to a half decent side? We lost to Royalist and Mivan at start of season and we took it on the chin! I don't get what your getting at?
How have I forgot what division we are in? I have never claimed for us to be any good! Infact I have always bigged up other teams than ours!

Ps. We did actually beat them today so how are we unlucky not to beat them? I'm confused :Z
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 7:37 pm

Widds wrote:
won 3-1 today against fosse. Good attitude from the lads. We look like having signed a nugget with a lad who mailed a few secretaries, he looks very useful. bit of a patched up side but a great first half into wind helped us. Fosse are a great bunch of lads, we put in about 3 or 4 bad tackles and no response from them as they knew it wasn't intentional.

jimmy bullard taking a dive to try and get me sent off! lol.

really well reffed by Keith smith as well

Who were your new players mate? Decent game today against a sound set of lads. A nice change after the month we've had. Thought the ref did well too, although on another day you'd have been off in the first 5 minutes, the yellow was maybe sufficient though, oh wait...
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 7:37 pm

oily wrote:
Webbys 4 polska 2.
Good result for us today considering the absentees which saw us go from
16 players down to twelve before kick off,even had to play myself.
Tight game make shift centre forward wes earles with 2 goals ketan towers with
the best goal we have scored this year and alex starkey.
Game changed when their keeper went off with a bad shoulder injury when
the score was 2-1 all the best for his recovery.
Seems like we only win in cup games hope we can transfer this to the league.
Wes earls, great centre half and top bloke! Used to play wiv him back at legion all them years ago
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 7:42 pm

First game hes played for a while due to his work.
Put him up top and done the bizz his long legs still move.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 7:59 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
NRI 3 FOSSE 1

Couldn't be prouder today of the lads, to think we were missing Dave Ilnicki, Chris Cooper, Stu Wheeler, Earl Murray, Leon Coleman, Chris Eames, Andy Veasey, Mitch Lock, Lee Stafford, Dave Coleman plus Mark Baxter and Rich Peachey who have now signed for other teams.

4 players making their debut today to help us out through what can only be described as a ridiculous injury list and to come through against a good footballing side like Fosse goes down as one of the best results I personally have been involved in.

I would also like to say thanks to the fosse lads for being a top bunch of lads, like Widds said we were guilty of 2 or 3 miss timed tackles but they are aware nothing was intentional and we try to play in the right spirit as they do, was great to go through a game without the opponents wanting a fight too.

All the best for the season Fosse and look forward to a decent return game should we finish the season.

That's quite a list of players missing, making the performance today all the more impressive. We were almost at full strength so can only congratulate you on the win which was quite comfortable in the end. It's quite rare to get through a game these days without any bad atmosphere at any point, and credit to both sets of players for that as like you say there were some slightly ugly tackles at times.

Overall I'd say we dominated possession but were pretty terrible in the final third, final ball was awful, got into so many good positions but were uncharacteristically wasteful. Usually we create alot of chances and our finishing lets us down. Today we created very little. Thought your 2 big centre backs were excellent and also your wingers caused us problems. The goals we conceded were early christmas presents to you in truth, but that said, NRI had the better of the other chances too.

We really didn't seem up for the game today and not one of us is enjoying our football at the minute. It's a shame as in my opinion we have started the season really well and had some surprise results. Recent events have really knocked the stuffing out of us and we need to get our heads back in the game before we get ourselves into a rut.

Well done to NRI this morning and all the best for the rest of the season, look forward to the return fixture.

Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 8:06 pm

Kylinhio wrote:

Credit to Barca, there was no moaning or arguments at all, just proper sunday league football at its best and played in the right attitude.

Thought the same when we played Barca. No fuss, just there to play footy.

Good result for you boys, and coupled with NRI beating us it seems we might have a bit of an uprising in Division 1.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 8:21 pm

Niffy A 2 - 1 Royale Barca.

'Say we are going down, Say we are going down'

2 unstoppable goals by Kyliniho today was the difference. Enough said.

I could go off on a big rant of why we lost and what should of happened but fair play to Niffy, you can only play whats put in front of you and well done on the 3points. Also I can't be bothered to moan because quite frankly there are more important things in football, like these soldiers fighting for us all and losing their lives in Afghanistan.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 8:24 pm

Just out of interest, does anybody know when the Round of last 16 is due to be played in the Billy Walton?
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 8:24 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:

Good result for you boys, and coupled with NRI beating us it seems we might have a bit of an uprising in Division 1.

So basically you both like us and think we alright blokes because you both beat us? Think theres a bit of a connection there lol!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 8:30 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:

So basically you both like us and think we alright blokes because you both beat us? Think theres a bit of a connection there lol!

Can't be a recuuring theme as i think barca were probably the best set of lads i played against last year for Foxes in the cup, Although one of their lads made a great tip over the bar to secure them the win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 8:38 pm

Capello wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:

Can't be a recuuring theme as i think barca were probably the best set of lads i played against last year for Foxes in the cup, Although one of their lads made a great tip over the bar to secure them the win Very Happy

Ha yes I remember that game and that save, thats why he's captain. Never seen a game with so many corners in my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 9 December
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next