Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Im Looking For A team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

Im Looking For A team Empty
PostSubject: Im Looking For A team   Im Looking For A team Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 11:03 pm

Hi,
i am looking for a team to join from next season or sooner
i play either wing (preferred) or right back
looking for a team that plays western park or somewhere easy to get to from that area

in my early twenties so quite fit and good on the ball!
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Im Looking For A team   Im Looking For A team Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:11 am

should find A team in a cinema near you very soon
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Im Looking For A team   Im Looking For A team Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:14 am

try GT
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Im Looking For A team   Im Looking For A team Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:19 pm

The Team I play for could be interested if you have a really fit missus.

Signed
J Terry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Looking For A team   Im Looking For A team Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 12:45 pm

western athletic are close to western park!!
send me a pm if interested pal!
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Im Looking For A team   Im Looking For A team Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 6:37 pm

I would like to add i am prepared to pay subs every week(if not being paid) and help with nets ect, i know its hard to find on sundays!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Looking For A team   Im Looking For A team Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

super polska wrote:

good grief is this drivel supposed to be funny, no wonder it puts people off coming on here.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Im Looking For A team   Im Looking For A team Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 9:17 pm

1 wrote:
super polska wrote:

good grief is this drivel supposed to be funny, no wonder it puts people off coming on here.

see you replied to it. Proof that what I write prevokes thought and reaction. Just doing my job xx

If your after getting payed to play on sundays you should get in touch with Scrappy garage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Looking For A team   Im Looking For A team Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:12 am

super polska wrote:
1 wrote:
super polska wrote:

see you replied to it. Proof that what I write prevokes thought and reaction. Just doing my job xx

If your after getting payed to play on sundays you should get in touch with Scrappy garage!

What you're writng on here is drivel, you are provoking the wrong type of reactions, the sort the moderator doesn't want on here , , so just for the record....drivel.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Looking For A team   Im Looking For A team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Looking For A team
Page 1 of 1