Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Looking for a Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ianrjwilkinson

Looking for a Team Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Team   Looking for a Team Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 1:52 pm

I played the 2nd half of last season for a team in div 6, but they folded and so far this season I've been too busy to find another team. Have a bit more free time now so looking for a club to play for the remainder of the season and hopefully the following season(s) too. I'm 31 and naturally left footed. I can play anywhere but played the last few seasons at centre back. In a reasonable shape but a bit rusty butwith a few games under my belt i'm sure i would be back to normal fitness. If any of you teams out there are interested get in touch. I live in Wigston, but can drive and willing to travel so theres no problem as to where the team is based.
Back to top Go down
mick

Looking for a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Team   Looking for a Team Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 4:04 pm

hi where looking for new players if ya intrested ian!! pm me
Back to top Go down
the_harrow

the_harrow

Looking for a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Team   Looking for a Team Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 3:15 pm

if ur interested mate you can come train with us and see how you get on we train on a sunday morning at 9-30
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrow2012.webs.com
caz3009

Looking for a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Team   Looking for a Team Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 3:58 pm

hi we are a div 3 team our home pitch is ur side of town and we train in wigston we are currently training on sundays ,,,let me know if u are interested
Back to top Go down
bacon and cabbage

Looking for a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Team   Looking for a Team Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 9:01 am

Trinderbox fc are looking for a left footer. fancy it?
steven@trinderboxfc.co.uk

steven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for a Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Team   Looking for a Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Team
Page 1 of 1