Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 7

Go down 
+16
Hellboy
sambod1
whiteeagles
scottyh
Star-man
dave ash
CSKA17
allen654
Widds
Polska legend II
Sparta3
thehitman11
The Anchorman
Fccol
bulwellian
friarlane11
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Division  7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 7   Division  7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 7:42 pm

Fccol wrote:
Can see this being a very tight div this year!! First set of fixtures, 3 draws and only 1 win that was over 1 goal margain. Looking forward to wednesday against blaby as we have always had good competitive games against them, jus hope we are better than what we were today
Feel it will be very tight and teams need to be taking their chances when they come about. Obviously going on results all teams of similar standard so should make league more competitive
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Division 7   Division  7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 9:54 pm

[quote="Fccol"]Can see this being a very tight div this year!! First set of fixtures, 3 draws and only 1 win that was over 1 goal margain. Looking forward to wednesday against blaby as we have always had good competitive games against them, jus hope we are better than what we were today[/quote]

Didnt think you were that bad today i think we thats CSKA Ress stopped you playing and i think over all we made and had better goal scoring opportunities but never took them.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Division 7   Division  7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 10:01 pm

Fccol wrote:
Can see this being a very tight div this year!! First set of fixtures, 3 draws and only 1 win that was over 1 goal margain. Looking forward to wednesday against blaby as we have always had good competitive games against them, jus hope we are better than what we were today

Looking forward to it mate, pre- season was good against you too. We dominated the first half to get 2-0 only to completely crumble and let you get 5, well you earned 5 either way looking forward to it wednesday. Also that pre- season game was good, no bad tackles at all or arguing if i remember rightly. both teams full of good lads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Division 7   Division  7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 10:07 pm

[quote="dave ash"]
Fccol wrote:
Can see this being a very tight div this year!! First set of fixtures, 3 draws and only 1 win that was over 1 goal margain. Looking forward to wednesday against blaby as we have always had good competitive games against them, jus hope we are better than what we were today[/quote]

Didnt think you were that bad today i think we thats CSKA Ress stopped you playing and i think over all we made and had better goal scoring opportunities but never took them.

Agree with that mate but we can play alot better than what we did 2day. Thought ur midfield was decent n kept the pressure up well but the majority of ur chances were from our really bad mistakes. Our main striker was well of the pace as well and screwed up 2 one on ones that normally he would score with out thinking. Enjoyed parts of the game but disappointed overall with the way we played. Good luck with the rest of the season tho pal
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Division 7   Division  7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 10:13 pm

ZackMinton wrote:
Fccol wrote:

Looking forward to it mate, pre- season was good against you too. We dominated the first half to get 2-0 only to completely crumble and let you get 5, well you earned 5 either way looking forward to it wednesday. Also that pre- season game was good, no bad tackles at all or arguing if i remember rightly. both teams full of good lads.

Yer ur right there it was good and both teams should of took positives from it (u 1st half n us 2nd). In all 3 games weve played against u i dont think there has ever been nasty tackles jus 2 good set of lads wanting to play football. Gd win for u today, long may it continue (bar wednesday of course lol)
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Division 7   Division  7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 10:29 pm

Fccol wrote:
ZackMinton wrote:
Fccol wrote:

Yer ur right there it was good and both teams should of took positives from it (u 1st half n us 2nd). In all 3 games weve played against u i dont think there has ever been nasty tackles jus 2 good set of lads wanting to play football. Gd win for u today, long may it continue (bar wednesday of course lol)

Haha, and the same for you. I see yourselves and the team you played today are tipped to win so we dont have that pressure but if i was to have a guess id say we have a decent chance of hitting top 4. Many others may laugh but well see at xmas how we are doing. Yea cant rememebr the guys name but you have a pacey striker, will enjoy battling him on Wednesday.

Good to have teams that just enjoy football, yes there may be strong tackles sometime but its nice to be in a team thats well disciplined it helps when others are sent off cause we dont bite lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 7   Division  7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 7
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2