Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

aylestone park

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 4:32 pm

can anyone please give me the number of Bob Stretton at Aylestone Park? The telephone number displayed on their website is dead and the e-mail address also bounces back

thanks
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 10:54 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 11:34 am

Dont forget, its only for children and the girls football now, i cant believe whats happening down there, all that funding and we cant even play on it, and i'm sure it'll only be a one hit wonder with the girls, a lot of it will be a try once experience, just like the street running base that they put on the exchange park, at a cost of £50k, and it's now covered in graffitti, and unused, apart from a few junkies that sit on the walls at night, still us tax payers have got plenty of money to waste haven't we.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 12:21 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Dont forget, its only for children and the girls football now, i cant believe whats happening down there, all that funding and we cant even play on it, and i'm sure it'll only be a one hit wonder with the girls, a lot of it will be a try once experience, just like the street running base that they put on the exchange park, at a cost of £50k, and it's now covered in graffitti, and unused, apart from a few junkies that sit on the walls at night, still us tax payers have got plenty of money to waste haven't we.

im playing on there today, vets game 2pm kick off
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 12:56 pm

I mean us as in Sunday football, you know grassroots stuff, aylestone have a friendly there today as well, i bet you wont be playing on the better pitch, ginner for a hat-trick, you to sub yourself off at halftime (spent), "its all at the co-op now!!!"
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 4:31 pm

Niffy have made bookings there for this and most sundays
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jul 2012, 9:07 pm

Yeah on a clump of mud with roll out childrens goals, bet boob stretton doesn't let them play on the good pitch either, its disgusting how he treats sunday football for adults, he doesn't give 2 hoots about it, somebody should take things to a higher authority, and ask whats going on with these facilities and public funded places. It is a council owned facility after all, little girls aren't tax payers, and their mums and dads might be, but if they come from the local area, i bet some don't in fact if you've got kids that age, you are getting more tax back, its about time they gave something back to the tax payers, and why does the focus always have to be on children, adults that work hard like some leisure time too, i want my council tax back, if you dont pay it, you get a court summons straight away, lets not forget who pays their bills, and i think we'll find its not kids.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 1:56 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I mean us as in Sunday football, you know grassroots stuff, aylestone have a friendly there today as well, i bet you wont be playing on the better pitch, ginner for a hat-trick, you to sub yourself off at halftime (spent), "its all at the co-op now!!!"

well i lasted 90 and ginner ruptured his achilles and has his leg in plaster and cant drive or work for probably about 2 months
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 6:42 pm

ouch, that's not good
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 7:27 pm

Laughing Sorry for laughing tommy, he'll have to retire, he's way too old for that malarky.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 1:29 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Laughing Sorry for laughing tommy, he'll have to retire, he's way too old for that malarky.

yer im glad hes injured lol

i wont have to carry a 52 year old around the pitch like i had to for an hour on saturday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aylestone park Empty
PostSubject: Re: aylestone park   aylestone park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aylestone park
Page 1 of 1