Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park

Go down 
+3
Polska legend II
Widds
Capello
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Empty
PostSubject: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 9:55 am

Big crowds expected down Aylestone Park tomorrow motning as Guthlaxton look to be the party poopers and deny Leicester Foxes alcoholics a massive p*** up. With confirmation of Hellboy in attendance, Who else will be abandoning their kids to watch this not so epic battle
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 10:04 am

Got a game so will probably just watch it on MOTD 2
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 10:22 am

Thats not good enough but suppose it will do. Look out for the referee falling over on 48 Minutes
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 11:40 am

which pitch then as the semi final is also scheduled here?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 11:47 am

How much to get in????
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 12:09 pm

Polska just been told Dorset avenue entrance so not sure.
Hellboy if your wearing any items in the colour red its free, Other wise a donation towards the p*** up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 5:05 pm

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 10:09 am

Capello wrote:
Polska just been told Dorset avenue entrance so not sure.
Hellboy if your wearing any items in the colour red its free, Other wise a donation towards the p*** up Laughing

I'll be wearing my white suit, with 20" flares a white wide brimmed hat, white leather sh#t flickers, and smoking a big havana, just call me huggy and i might buy you a beer.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 1:50 pm

Loved your baseball cap. Had a good chat
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 4:28 pm

DIVISION 2 CHAMPIONS, THANKYOU TO ALL MARTIN DEXTER, KEVIN FRENCH & MARK WHAIT FOR OFFICIATING WELL. BACK TO BACK PROMOTION cheers
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 4:39 pm

Congratulations to Foxes, thoroughly deserving of the title, no arguments from Guthlaxton that the best team over the course of the season won.

Of course gutted that we couldn't push you harder than we did, especially in the head to head games, but would have been tough even if we'd picked up a result (in either game)

There are some good, well seasoned teams in div 2 Webbys, Wigston, Polska etc, so to win in with room to spare and only losing to Webbys speaks volumes for the quality of the side.

All the best in Div 1 next year, perhaps we may see you there
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 4:47 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Congratulations to Foxes, thoroughly deserving of the title, no arguments from Guthlaxton that the best team over the course of the season won.

Of course gutted that we couldn't push you harder than we did, especially in the head to head games, but would have been tough even if we'd picked up a result (in either game)

There are some good, well seasoned teams in div 2 Webbys, Wigston, Polska etc, so to win in with room to spare and only losing to Webbys speaks volumes for the quality of the side.

All the best in Div 1 next year, perhaps we may see you there

Cheers, I believe the game was tight for twenty minutes but after the second went in your lads just couldnt be arsed? I cannot understand why chi hasnt started either game against us, He definately causes problems. Loved the banter between your gaffer and our old boy on the side.
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 7:08 pm

it was tight, although as with the game at your place, going a goal down meant we were up against it.

I think Chi can count himself unlucky not to get a start, and as you say he did well when he came on (well as well as he could in that position), and he's bagged both our goals against you so perhaps it was the wrong decision.

But as both me and you know, gaffers pick the team, and we just have to accept it. Im sure they all pick a team they think is capable of doing the job required. indeed our starting 11 today have all had good games throughout the season, and could claim their place was earned. Do it's hard to criticize, especially when he may still lead us to second.

As for the banter between him and you old dude, I think he did bite a little easily, but I do think that your man was talking some grade a at times. It's a shame, cause the rest of you were gracious in victory,
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 7:12 pm

p.s we won't mention Polska's Lino skills (see the second goal) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 7:17 pm

No scouse i thought he was fine on the, obviously its all opinions, Ben Trinder heads it to his self....offside Shocked ...WHERE IS HELLBOY WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU MY RED FRIEND
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:09 pm

The 2nd goal was onside. The centre half gave me some verbal but then your number 3 trotted past and told everyone he had played him on! As for trinder, the through ball I thought was going to jake leader who I flagged and I apologised to ben as in the end the ball went to him and I actually put my flag up a shade too early!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

And congratulations to foxes, deserved the title and scoring almost twice as many goals as anyone else in div 2 says it all
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:43 pm

o Mark, it was just to easy!

ironically the number 3 was the same number 3 who was booked for praising your skills last week!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:46 pm

Yes, what a difference a week makes! He was as good as gold today and even martin praised his sportsmanship. Never mind chi, thought u should have been in goal!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 8:51 pm

What the frigg was your keeper doing looking at his goal as though somebody had creeped behind him and moved them two foot? Just a mention to Gillys horrendeous tackles again....on his own player. Mark excuses aren't good enough, Had gutho been winning and you gave that decision i feel you may have gone home with an headache Very Happy also the chant was started today, scores when he waaants,Ben Trinder scores whrn he wants. Quality
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:11 pm

That makes two of us Mark cheers Crying or Very sad

Nah, as ive said in an earlier post, we all have opinions about who should be in and out, I think if you'd asked our lads before the game to name a starting 11, you would have got 11 different answers. I don't think the team picked was particularly the issue, it was the performance by them on the day (if you follow that logic). We had two chances this season to stand up and be counted against them, and failed both times. Id say at least 16 of us had starts against them and the score was the same both times.

I think Henry will admit he didn't have the best of days today, but in his defence, he's done well in other games leading up to this, and kept us up there, and its hard to criticise someone who doesn't really want to play in but has helped us out whilst I was injured. You certainly wont hear any of us slate him for his mistakes today.

Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:12 pm

Capello as for Gillys tackle - if only I had a camera £250 guaranteed - brilliant moment of comedy
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 9:26 pm

CalamityScouse wrote:
Capello as for Gillys tackle - if only I had a camera £250 guaranteed - brilliant moment of comedy

Comedy?? I got a black ducking leg!! Not to come across as an idiot but whatever 11 played today i believe we would of won as its just the hunger we have had this season bar webbys away which i was one of a few players away and webbys capatalised. As i said to you earlier just hope you get second and not fosse,Although with our last two fixtures almost certainly being drawing names out of a hat for positions anytginh could happen. Don't know if its the norm but the beer in the club house tasted lovely Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 11:06 pm

Why the hatred for Fosse Capello? Sad

Well done to Foxes, you've won it very comfortably in the end. Beating us and Gutho by 5 each time you've played us (I think) is impressive and deserving of the title considering we are your closest rivals.

Not sure we'd deserve second place if we managed to snatch it, far to inconsistent and can't see us beating Gutho next week, but we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 8:04 am

No hatred towards fosse jimmy i personally like gutho so that's the only reason.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 2:07 pm

Congratulations to Foxes, clearly deserving of the title this season and have claimed it in some style.

Your old boy on the sidelines was a bit of an embarrasment to your team I think, everyone else at the club seems to have a bit of class and good grace about them and considering he took a bit of a verbal beating I was surprised he even attempted to carry on!!! Mind you he wasn't the brightest bloke so am sure a lot passed over his head

Good luck for next season, am sure if you can keep the same core of players together you will more than hold your own in Div 1 as Throops and Sunbury have done this year
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 2:15 pm

what about that old guy of about 70 who casually walked across the pitch just as we were about to start? Martin Dexter said 'sorry if we've interrupted your Sunday morning walk' to which he replied 'f**k off and book someone you t**t!'

was this guy for real? some people are beyond help!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 2:59 pm

LOL I'd forgot about that, I'm sure even if the game had kicked off he'd still have taken that route. What made it even odder was the fact that the gap in the hedge was all the way down the other end.

Just a shame Martin Dexter didn't heed his words after Neil Pullen took a swing at one of our lads Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 3:40 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
what about that old guy of about 70 who casually walked across the pitch just as we were about to start? Martin Dexter said 'sorry if we've interrupted your Sunday morning walk' to which he replied 'f**k off and book someone you t**t!'

was this guy for real? some people are beyond help!

He was surely only missing the dog with language & abuse like that eh Mark??? jocolor

Perhaps its something in the orange kit that brings out a verbal side of people

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 3:50 pm

ha ha ha very good. i think i was born in the wrong decade. what's wrong with a bit of peace and love to everyone (except referees)?
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 3:58 pm

H
Stroller wrote:
LOL I'd forgot about that, I'm sure even if the game had kicked off he'd still have taken that route. What made it even odder was the fact that the gap in the hedge was all the way down the other end.

Just a shame Martin Dexter didn't heed his words after Neil Pullen took a swing at one of our lads Rolling Eyes

Please dont be so stupid stroller firstly you were no more than 10 yards from thr apparent incident as was i and there were certainly not any "punches" thrown Plus neil pullen has never been gifted enough to throw a "punch. The old boy normally abuses us lot for 90 minutes so was a welcome break. I can assure you there is no malice in his comments just loves to get a bite, HE GOT A CHOMP LOL. hope you lads stick together. Second best set of lads in the division
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 4:12 pm

Never said it was a punch, just a swing that he failed to connect properly with. Either way he was lucky that a ref like Martin chose to keep his card in his pocket.

Mind you, its goes both ways I suppose after the mouth Sam Craig got all 6 studs planted firmly in his back with no card shown cheers

Cheers for the support though, however, you probably only like us so much cos we roll over, pull our pants down and let you fck us Shocked Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park   Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guthlaxton vs Leicester Foxes! 25th March Aylestone Park
Page 1 of 1