Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

LSL Constitution

Go down 
+17
dezza
tobester29
the goalie
Rwhite08
Sparta3
Polingtons
trueblue
Groby Memorial FC
CalamityScouse
Aussie Owl
mowmacre fc
NUGENT.
Polska legend II
rocket ledge
Widds
Hellboy
Thurnby
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
trueblue

LSL Constitution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 8:57 am

hell boy im not preaching simply stating true facts !! i dont lie
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 9:35 am

I'm not saying you're lying, but you say you were told to keep it quiet, but you've put it on here for all to see, you may as well name these people now, to clear the matter up.
Back to top Go down
trueblue

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:06 am

no point whats done is donee im simply backin rocket ledge up ! and it shows theres some truth to what hes sayin thats all
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:43 am

Sounds like BS to me.

Proud to be in the alliance, but want /need the other leagues to be strong. Good for football and good for the alliance to have competition.

Saturdays are an example where city league has stopped and district has swallowed it all up.hasn't been good for the district league IMO
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:03 am

He said apart from teams like crows nest.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:09 pm

i just believe that teams like crows nest and wcb ran out of challenges in the sunday league, so in my opinion it makes sense for them to come over to the alliance, but all these other teams from the likes of div2 and div3 of the sunday league have no right to come over as they still have challenges there, if they chose the lsl in the 1st place then the alliance league should make them stay there until they prove themselves in the prem of the lsl, by taking all these sides from the lsl the alliance league are overloading their own league and putting a massive threat of the lsl ceasing to exist and if that happens will the alliance league let every single team into the alliance, which will certainly make the alliance league weaker in the long run, it will also devalue county cups,

in my opinion the alliance league are assisting in absolutely destroying the lsl and it seems to me that the alliance league only care about the money coming from all these new clubs, they should stop and take a look at what they are doing in my opinion thats all
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:16 pm

i find it amusing that people seem to think the alliance league is some kind of monster and the lsl is an angel. if only people were aware of what has actually gone on over the past couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:17 pm

and for the record, the lsl destroyed themselves
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:20 pm

Widds wrote:

so like vultures the alliance finish them off ?

they should be given the chance to rebuild regardless of what mistakes were made in the past, i know a lot about the bad blood between these 2 leagues and believe me it has been going on for many years

it doesnt need sherlock holmes to solve the case of why the alliance are doing what they are doing now
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:22 pm

what, make the lsl hold them like hostages?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:34 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

i just believe that teams like crows nest and wcb ran out of challenges in the sunday league, so in my opinion it makes sense for them to come over to the alliance, but all these other teams from the likes of div2 and div3 of the sunday league have no right to come over as they still have challenges there, if they chose the lsl in the 1st place then the alliance league should make them stay there until they prove themselves in the prem of the lsl, by taking all these sides from the lsl the alliance league are overloading their own league and putting a massive threat of the lsl ceasing to exist and if that happens will the alliance league let every single team into the alliance, which will certainly make the alliance league weaker in the long run, it will also devalue county cups,

in my opinion the alliance league are assisting in absolutely destroying the lsl and it seems to me that the alliance league only care about the money coming from all these new clubs, they should stop and take a look at what they are doing in my opinion thats all

If teams are not enjoying playing in the lsl due to lack of ref's, poor organisation or whatever the problems are over there then do these teams not deserve to play in a better run league if they choose because they haven't won bags of trophies?

It's not the fault of the Alliance teams are switching it's down to faults within their league, if Alliance starts turning teams away because they came from lsl then teams will just fold adding to the decline of people playing football on a Sunday morning..... if anything the lack of teams involved in the lsl should act as a wakeup call for them to sort themselves out and turn things around!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 4:46 pm

Widds wrote:

Their games are as bad as their forum, so that really is a pityful state, maybe if they all got together on their forum and discussed things more, it might inspire them, but i suppose that would be like trying to get them 2 pandas to have sex in Edinburgh, their forum is so bad, you'd have to hang sausages on the computer screen, just to get a dog interested, theres more life in a dead dinosaurs ar5e, we've got more chance of finding lord Lucan, or shergar winning the next grand national, its only the people that make it great, if they just spent as much time on that forum as they do on here, it wouldn't take much to build it up, but while they come on here for the information and gossip, that forum will always remain flatter than a witches t#t.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 6:21 pm

tommy, i don't think there is an effort to poach teams between Sunday leagues, obviously i can't speak for leicester Sunday league. You seem to dislike the alliance and think its evil, why not start the revolt and take Saff lounge over. saff boys are revolting!

I think the big thing is the lsl needs to up its game rather than alliance turning people away
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 8:58 am

Once again the alliance will never be able to function with many more than 100 teams each year and the days of 10 or 11 divisions are never going to happen. And despite what people think there is no effort to poach other clubs. Why would u need to when u already have 8 active divisions? And I don't think the example earlier is proof that this happens. I've had loads of questions from other teams and players about what its like in the alliance and whether they should join. They see what we are doing and fancy a part of it. In my opinion I'm not that bothered at all what happens in other leagues or who is in them as long as we have our own house in order
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 5:24 pm

Widds wrote:
tommy, i don't think there is an effort to poach teams between Sunday leagues, obviously i can't speak for leicester Sunday league. You seem to dislike the alliance and think its evil, why not start the revolt and take Saff lounge over. saff boys are revolting!

I think the big thing is the lsl needs to up its game rather than alliance turning people away

you dont get anything of what im trying to say widds, we chose the alliance from the off because we knew it would be the more competitive league, the lsl is in serious danger of folding and as far as i am concerned the alliance league are jumping for joy as they do their best to make sure it happens

we need the lsl to carry on
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 5:40 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:

you dont get anything of what im trying to say widds
we need the lsl to carry on

I'm not sure any of us do!!!!!!

We all want the LSL to continue but its not our responsibility to ensure it is run better.

Teams are clearly not happy if they are applying to the alliance. If the alliance turned teams away then they'd only apply to another league or worse still, fold.

I don't understand though if you're so passionate about it why you're not in the LSL or on the LSL committee trying to put things right. I'm sure if the new committee put things right then players and teams will re join.

Surely you don't expect all leagues to shut their doors to all new applicants?!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 6:43 pm

exactly what cska put.

i have said i would hate the lsl to get smaller. its like champions league, playing against other leagues.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 8:37 pm

Widds wrote:
exactly what cska put.

i have said i would hate the lsl to get smaller. its like champions league, playing against other leagues.

it wont be getting smaller, it will be disappearing from existence, that will have a detrimental affect to all mens football
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 9:12 pm

agreed, so lets hope they improve and become a viable alternative again....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:22 am

Go and join em then, stop sitting there crying pal.
Back to top Go down
trueblue

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 12:24 pm

lsl now has a prem div 1 div 2 and div 3 few new teams joined the lge Smile
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 12:36 pm

Glad to hear it...
If i was running the LSL i think i would do the following:

1 - Speak with the Alliance senior committee members to see what they think are the key points to being succesful
2 - Offer more support to referees and crack down on bad behaviour in the LSL
3 - A more thorough interview process
4 - Try to gain more stability on their committee, it has had so many changes over the past few years
5 - Spend some of that cash they (probably still) have, they seem to have done some things to encourage teams to join them, but in my opinion, its not just getting teams to join, its about offering a good competition thats well run to every single club in the LSL.
Back to top Go down
trueblue

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 1:01 pm

thats not always the case esp when teams promise to stay and then move to dif lges under new names ! thats something no lge commitee can stop !
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 1:22 pm

reason no2, is one of the main reasons why they hesitate the move over, they dont like paying the fines, when they breaks the rules.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 2:08 pm

Widds wrote:
Glad to hear it...

1 - Speak with the Alliance senior committee members to see what they think are the key points to being succesful
4 - Try to gain more stability on their committee, it has had so many changes over the past few years
5 - Spend some of that cash they (probably still) have, they seem to have done some things to encourage teams to join them, but in my opinion, its not just getting teams to join, its about offering a good competition thats well run to every single club in the LSL.

got to love number 3, what other leagues make sure they do an interview process then ?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 2:15 pm

here here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 5:09 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Widds wrote:
Glad to hear it...

got to love number 3, what other leagues make sure they do an interview process then ?

sorry mate, think i am misreading your post, what are you asking?
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 10:13 pm

what other leagues do your number 3 as surely it would be tried and tested in other leagues for you to say the sunday league need to do it
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

what other leagues do your number 3 as surely it would be tried and tested in other leagues for you to say the sunday league need to do it

Alliance does interviews for a start....and i believe the Hinckley league does...not sure about Charnwood
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 10:59 pm

i thought Charnwood always did
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 8:15 am

trueblue wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
maybe I am in a minority, but i think we should keep working to make sure our own house is in order, and keep striving to be the best. personally, I'm not really fussed how many teams are in other leagues (large or small). i also don't hold much affection for the county cup if I am honest.

i think stop taking clubs from the lsl apart from the likes of crows nest and wcb as they have nowhere else to go, that way the sunday alliance wont end up with 15ooo divisions, and the lsl wont disappear from existence

is that what you want, cus thats what will happen as harry would say

rocket ledge your totally rite ino for a fact crows nest were approached half way through last season askin them to move accross to the alliance prem by certain commitee members ! stu told me himself but i never said anything cuz he asked me not too !! yes they have moved accross now things cant be changed but would they have done if they wasnt approached ????? thats the million dollar question ??

approached i cannot remember us being approached in any kind of way last season, so the million dollar question is irrelivant,.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 8:25 am

has anyone noticed how real shakespeare have left the alliance and gone under a new name in the leicester Sunday league? and whilst on facts trueblue, the lsl have approached a number of alliance teams, don't paint a picture of the evil alliance league bullying poor little lsl
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 10:55 am

Whats their new name, just a real show up real...ly, maybe this will now clear the atmosphere about the alliance poaching teams, this just goes to prove other leagues do it as well, maybe people will now stop moaning about the alliance league "supposedly" doing the dirty, and appreciate just how brilliant and nice we are. Now run along, we cant help it if we are the best, i suppose we can expect to get dissed, after all, we are the very best, i know some folk dont like this fact, however, its tough at the top, we will just puff our chests out, take it on the chin, and always know inside we are the creme de la creme............
Back to top Go down
friarlane11

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 11:21 am

aren't real shakespeare still in our div 4? the other shakespeare were a team I was playing against in LSL last season.

Having played in the LSL last year and now in the Alliance, I can see why teams would much rather be in this league. The side I was playing for last year only managed about 10 games before folding, and we had 4 games where no ref turned up.

Saying that though, a few friends have told me that their league is starting to get it's act together.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 11:31 am

lol @ Hellboy using dissed

friar lane - i hope so mate, need competition and Will keep alliance league on its toes
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 1:52 pm

friarlane11 wrote:
aren't real shakespeare still in our div 4? the other shakespeare were a team

No they have resigned
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 2:46 pm

Widds wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

Alliance does interviews for a start....and i believe the Hinckley league does...not sure about Charnwood

saff lounge were not interviewed, in fact we joined very close to the start of the season
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 3:37 pm

really? you didn't meet anyone from the league? we were interviewed by three people, Mary was easily the most intimidating!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 4:10 pm

rocket ledge wrote:

saff lounge were not interviewed, in fact we joined very close to the start of the season

Your reputation made an interview unnecessary -

or maybe it was an interview over the phone because your application was so late and we did not want to miss out.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 4:39 pm

Widds wrote:
really? you didn't meet anyone from the league? we were interviewed by three people, Mary was easily the most intimidating!

Interviewed under the name of Cleansing Services.....et cetera....et cetera...(impersonating Yul Bryner)

This country needs someone with a bit of evil dictator in them.....someone like Mao Zedong.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSL Constitution   LSL Constitution - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSL Constitution
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next