Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES

Go down 
+8
driver666
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
L.K.F.C
the goalie
Joey Barton
Polska legend II
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Empty
PostSubject: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 1:22 pm

Hi All, Please see copy of latest e-mail sent to clubs today:

Your club has previously expressed an interest in participating in the Alliance League pool scheme for Summer Friendlies. Although we are looking to start rolling in June, there are a small number of games being talked of in May.

Can you please provide the following information to help organisation:

1. Are there any definite dates between May and end of August where your team would like (or be available) for a friendly?

2. If not, are there any preferences for dates? (i.e. would you be available May / June / July / August)

3. Would you have preference for kick off times? (Sunday morning / Sunday afternoon / midweek evenings)

4. Would you have a pitch already available for use, costs for which would be split 50/50 between you and your opponents? (Please specify which pitch if already booked, and cost of booking?)

5. Are there any definite level of opposition you would like to play (or NOT want to play)?

As a further note – is there anyone that would like or be available to play White Eagles of Division 6 on Sunday 20 May at 12.30pm? A pitch is already booked (I will confirm where) and they are looking for opposition from lower Div 4, Div 5, Div 6 or Div 7. I will arrange referee. This would probably therefore be open to the following clubs: Inter Mivan, Azul Zorros, Friar Lane, Wigston Rangers, AFC Royal Oak, Royalist, Dukla Hillside or Humberstone 2000. First come first served if applicable! **** PLEASE NOTE THIS DATE COINCIDES WITH THE ALLIANCE LEAGUE TROPHY PRESENTATION DAY AT THE WIGSTON STAGE – PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER A GAME IF YOUR CLUB IS LIKELY TO BE ATTENDING (OR REQUIRED TO ATTEND) THIS EVENT *****

As a final comment, if any club has access to a pitch or has booked one at dates during the summer (or knows of one) please let me know.

For some reason, I have had e-mails bounce back from Widds (?), Royalist and Frolesworth, hence putting the information on here also. Feel free to pm me with answers to the above if you prefer.

We have potentially 30 teams interested, which is a great response!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 1:46 pm

Is it to late to be added to the list?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 1:47 pm

not at all! keep em coming...
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 1:58 pm

Great, Count us in.

Also, Is there a list of who's involved so far?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 2:00 pm

which team are you joey? I will announce lists in due course
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 2:03 pm

Superfly
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 2:25 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 2:48 pm

can you add st marks as well m8
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 2:49 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2012, 7:17 am

MDH Knights also plz Mark
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2012, 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 4:19 pm

Game confirmed: white eagles v dukla hillside, manor road, oadby, 12.30 kick off, 20 may
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 6:12 pm

Laughing ......OMG.....talk about not letting the grass grow under your feet, i hope the girlfriends and wives know, i think they were all looking forward to a football free summer....couldn't stop smiling when i read this, at least they've had a week off, looks like the divorce courts might be a bit busy this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 6:49 pm

Harborough hotshots. plz add as well. we cant do 3rd june. 8th 15th july and the 5th august.

ps we can start playing from 13th may. so any sunday is good apart from ones above
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 7:45 am

Hellboy wrote:
Laughing ......OMG.....talk about not letting the grass grow under your feet, i hope the girlfriends and wives know, i think they were all looking forward to a football free summer....couldn't stop smiling when i read this, at least they've had a week off, looks like the divorce courts might be a bit busy this year.

We originally designed the idea around the fact that at one point many teams looked like they would finish their seasons in march until the great british weather intervened. I'm sure the many great wives and girlfriends will understand. And with a bit of luck they will jump at the chance to watch a bit of a football on a warm summers day......
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: freindlys   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 2:28 pm

hi m8, can you put thurmaston 2011 back in your freindlys pool please, we are looking for a feindly this sunday 10.30am kick-off at our ground, co-op sports ground, birstall. We can play most sundays and our pitch should be available till mid june, cheers ian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 2:32 pm

This Sunday is league awards day so I think a lot of teams will b there for that
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 2:43 pm

even the non-winners?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 2:44 pm

driver666 wrote:
hi m8, can you put thurmaston 2011 back in your freindlys pool please, we are looking for a feindly this sunday 10.30am kick-off at our ground, co-op sports ground, birstall. We can play most sundays and our pitch should be available till mid june, cheers ian.

will do mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 2:48 pm

You still got teams that came runners up will b there. And it's a day on the beer for all teams
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 3:14 pm

driver666 wrote:

Hi Ian

I have contacted a few clubs I think may be available and will let you know
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 3:22 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 5:13 am

Hopefully we will have one sunday!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Sundays are soooooooo boring without football !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 7:25 am

Game confirmed for sunday 20 may: thurmaston v wigston rangers, co op ground, birstall. 10.30am
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 7:47 am

Polska legend II wrote:
Game confirmed for sunday 20 may: thurmaston v wigston rangers, co op ground, birstall. 10.30am

WoooHoooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 9:33 am

just throwing this out there, but if anyone has a friendly and are short of a keeper let me know, don't mind helping teams out and keeping sharp-ish
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 2:36 pm

can we please keep to the topic guys
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 11:05 pm

Yeah Widds - keep to the topic!! Will we be seeing you boys in the same place this year after the presentation!?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 11:33 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
Yeah Widds - keep to the topic!! Will we be seeing you boys in the same place this year after the presentation!?

Unfortunately not mate, all our lads are away except about 3 or 4 of us....

Mark, can you take us out of the group please, we are going to play teams from different leagues i think...cheers
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 12:13 am

Never mind, you boys can celebrate when you win it next year Razz
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 9:48 pm

white eagles v dukla hillside 12.30pm, May 20 Sunday, Manor Road Oadby. Referee: Charles Bateman

WHITE EAGLES WILL BE PLAYING IN NAVY NOW AND NOT WHITE
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 1:32 pm

As far as i am aware Gutho Old Boyz have not entered into the summer friendlies, i however would like to play a few games. If anyone needs a player for friendlies, please give me a shout.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 4:10 pm

referees for tomorrow now confirmed:

thurmaston v wigston rangers MARTIN DEXTER

Huncote game (organised outside of the pool but we have provided the ref) PAUL HOMES

My thanks to Stewart Walker for helping with this

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 2:18 pm

Thurmaston 2011 require friendly for sunday june 17, 10.30 am. Must be away (or at your ground if you have access to it). Would suit div 5-7 side. Please pm me if interested, first come first served.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 4:32 pm

thurmaston now away, so this fixture not going ahead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES   LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS ON SUMMER FRIENDLIES
Page 1 of 1