Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well

Go down 
+14
Tonka
Jwithers
Sneijder10
BEES KNEES
driver666
Hellboy
the goalie
Neevsey
flipflap9
Fieldy
Widds
Polska legend II
Gordon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neevsey

St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 11:31 am

we were a rugby school so i didnt get regular football until 17 ho hum
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 11:33 am

We must try to find some inner peace as kung fu panda says......

now ya testosterone levels have run dry, you'll be pretty poor at driving a car now.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 11:35 am

whatever that means sure thing hell boy who do you play for
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 11:53 am

retired through injury, but i still have little footballs serging through my veins.
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 12:05 pm

thats bad luck, ive been lucky like that
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 1:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
retired through injury, but i still have little footballs serging through my veins.

When ? who did you use to play for Helly and what position ?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 1:46 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

When ? who did you use to play for Helly and what position ?

I'll be seeing you soon maj, all them questions, you sound like my better half, the only way I can accept that she is the better half is if you choose quantity over quality.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 2:22 pm

Pukka wrote:
Well done st marks, great achievement for a young side. Still gutted about our 1st half performance, the worst 45 min iv seen us play. Got it together 2nd half but a inspired performance from st marks keeper made sure they won the league. I missed him from my opposition players that have stood out this season, regretably u have now been added. Coley and the blond lad in midfield had very good games also. Well done again lads maybe see u next season. P.s Cattell and Durrance are going knowhere!

cheers m8 means alot that and well played sunday couldave gone either way,
and lol only joking with stu cattell im sure, but knowing my dad he always looking to improve us,
all the best and hopefully see yopu next season
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 10:01 am

Neevsey wrote:
as a final note not sure who it was that tipped us to finish bottom but you certainly got it wrong. Yes we wanted GHW to win at the expense of runners up because we felt over the season they were the better team and had they not had a poor start they would have won it comfortably. Second best is no achievement you should always strive to be the best or not bother at all. no singing or dancing true but also true the snubbing of congratulations by the goalie, you have a bit to learn kid.

Hmmmm maybe, maybe i just dont want any sort of congratulations from you and thats my problem not urz
Back to top Go down
Pukka

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 12:24 pm

the goalie wrote:
Pukka wrote:
Well done st marks, great achievement for a young side. Still gutted about our 1st half performance, the worst 45 min iv seen us play. Got it together 2nd half but a inspired performance from st marks keeper made sure they won the league. I missed him from my opposition players that have stood out this season, regretably u have now been added. Coley and the blond lad in midfield had very good games also. Well done again lads maybe see u next season. P.s Cattell and Durrance are going knowhere!

and lol only joking with stu cattell im sure, but knowing my dad he always looking to improve us,

No probs mate, he's a very good player who would improve teams at a higher level. But he's our captain and my best mate so wouldn't be too happy with him if he went anywhere! In my opinion I think you lads being a young and improving side will be promoted to Div.3, and still compete at the top. I think we might move up to Div.4 with Kajima. Depending on the standard of the new players signing for harrow a promotion come be coming their way too.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 3:18 pm

Pukka wrote:
the goalie wrote:
Pukka wrote:

No probs mate, he's a very good player who would improve teams at a higher level. But he's our captain and my best mate so wouldn't be too happy with him if he went anywhere! In my opinion I think you lads being a young and improving side will be promoted to Div.3, and still compete at the top. I think we might move up to Div.4 with Kajima. Depending on the standard of the new players signing for harrow a promotion come be coming their way too.

The new harrow have asked to me moved to div 6 as there a all new players so i doubt they will be promoted to div 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well   St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St Marks v The Gate Hangs Well
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2