Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

League Presentation Event

Go down 
+16
timmy mallet
Rwhite08
Katie G
hotshot66
WILKSY
Pete Mourinho
Cobbo
Capello
Hellboy
the goalie
Polska legend II
Pretty Boy
Widds
Aussie Owl
THE MAGICIAN
Gordon
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

League Presentation Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 12:14 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
Morley knows best!

Don't tell him that, we'll never hear the last of it.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:19 pm

Lol...your right about that....the man can chat
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 9:29 am

Rwhite08 wrote:
Lol he said no team in div six where any good and the place pissed themselves. Well I think hotshots are a dam good side and would beat most teams on there day and I as NPE player would be happy to have a crack at any team with a full side.

i thought that was a bit harsh for him to say! cheers though, same for you guys - looking forward to another battle for a league title next season Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:56 am

Rwhite08 wrote:
Lol he said no team in div six where any good and the place pissed themselves. Well I think hotshots are a dam good side and would beat most teams on there day and I as NPE player would be happy to have a crack at any team with a full side.

Morley knows best.
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 2:03 pm

Widds wrote:
Pretty Boy wrote:
U will have to wait a little longer than a couple of years Widds....we aint planning on letting go for a good number of years yet lol

fair play lol

anyway, the highest of fives for topping the best Sunday league in leicestershire

I think the League has a whole is the best in Sunday football but I thought the Premier division was very poor this year,None of the top teams were very good this season, so lets not go over the top Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 2:09 pm

still at the very top of the tree, and that's a top effort. But i have heard from a few people that the prem is a bit weaker?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 2:12 pm

Widds wrote:
still at the very top of the tree, and that's a top effort. But i have heard from a few people that the prem is a bit weaker?
If this is the case then it will help to reduce the fear factor
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 2:13 pm

Widds wrote:
Just the view of a Ref and I certainly think that it's a lot weaker as a League this year,should be better with S&G,NRI and FOXES amongst others in it next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 2:15 pm

my own view is that the Arthur Moore Cup should be scrapped, Prem & top 6 of Div 1 should be merged, and then we have hopefully a 14 team league where even if you don't have the squad to compete with Advance or Prem you will still win your fair share of games
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 3:26 pm

littlebigman wrote:
Widds wrote:
Pretty Boy wrote:
U will have to wait a little longer than a couple of years Widds....we aint planning on letting go for a good number of years yet lol

fair play lol

anyway, the highest of fives for topping the best Sunday league in leicestershire

I think the League has a whole is the best in Sunday football but I thought the Premier division was very poor this year,None of the top teams were very good this season, so lets not go over the top Very Happy

Sour grapes
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 3:40 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Widds wrote:
Pretty Boy wrote:

fair play lol

Sour grapes
No sour grapes after all i only Referee Very Happy so neutral point of view, I would say the top 3 were reasonable but if you look at Fa Sunday Cup and County Cup the Alliance League Premier Teams hardly pulled up any trees,and from a Reffing point of view i think the quality of the teams on the whole was weaker this season
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 3:51 pm

which is something I was surprised about (if it is true!) as Advance have cherry picked some very good players this season
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 3:53 pm

littlebigman wrote:
Pretty Boy wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Widds wrote:
Pretty Boy wrote:

fair play lol

Sour grapes
No sour grapes after all i only Referee Very Happy so neutral point of view, I would say the top 3 were reasonable but if you look at Fa Sunday Cup and County Cup the Alliance League Premier Teams hardly pulled up any trees,and from a Reffing point of view i think the quality of the teams on the whole was weaker this season

I'd say the standard of referees on a whole has dropped this season.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 5:19 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
Widds wrote:
If this is the case then it will help to reduce the fear factor

Fingers crossed thats the case....this coupled with the Moshdock Effect (thought i would give it a title) should hopefully encourage more teams to keep going when they are in the prem...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 5:21 pm

littlebigman wrote:
Widds wrote:
Just the view of a Ref and I certainly think that it's a lot weaker as a League this year,should be better with S&G,NRI and FOXES amongst others in it next year Very Happy

Not entirely sure S&G and Foxes should be in there.........
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 6:53 pm

really? s&g 100%...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:35 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
really? s&g 100%...

ok, just NRI and star and garter then lol
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 9:55 am

online the Mercury's site

Alliance teams honoured at awards event

There was plenty of silverware handed out at the Alliance League's annual presentations at the Stage Hotel, Wigston.

Premier Sports Travel were the Premiership champions, finishing five points clear of Advance Couriers and Sparta Moshdok.

Premier also reached the Arthur Moore Cup final, where they were beaten by Advance Couriers.

Star & Garter were the runaway winners of Division One, crossing the finishing line 11 points clear of Throops.

They also broke the 100-goal barrier with the prolific George Himan claiming 52 of them.

Leicester Foxes were runaway winners of Division Two while NRI topped Division Three.

Champions of Division Four were FC Hoskins Reserves while St Marks ruled the roost in Division Five.

It completed a double for St Marks, who also triumphed in the Stokes Cup final.

There is still one trophy up for grabs. The Billy Walton Cup final will take place tonight at Holmes Park when Advance Couriers face underdogs Huncote Sunday, kick off 7pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 11:10 am

nice work Ross. does that mean its in the paper today?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 11:30 am

i think so, Katie is going to have a look at lunch as I dont work in Leicester, I have also asked Dennis for copy of the photo
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 11:42 am

Yes its in the paper today

Words as above and a pic of the winners with the sliver wear

Page 62.......get your copy now!!

(Widds text says the same)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 12:57 pm

Does the leic merc have a motoring section in for buying and selling, if so whats the best day to buy it?
Back to top Go down
The Sage

The Sage

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:32 am

Was Morley out spoken in his comments on presentation day or was he expressing a personnal opinion. You have to know the guy. When he has something to say , which is quite often, he says it infront of you and not behind your back. He is very passionate about the game and more so about the Alliance League.Sometimes hes hard to keep in checkbut always prepaired to express his views about the league. Not all are accepted by others but thats the way he is. You would sooner have him on your side in an argument than against you and i can say he never bares a grudge.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 1:38 pm

The Sage wrote:
Was Morley out spoken in his comments on presentation day or was he expressing a personnal opinion. You have to know the guy. When he has something to say , which is quite often, he says it infront of you and not behind your back. He is very passionate about the game and more so about the Alliance League.Sometimes hes hard to keep in checkbut always prepaired to express his views about the league. Not all are accepted by others but thats the way he is. You would sooner have him on your side in an argument than against you and i can say he never bares a grudge.

Blimey i'm scared of him already, he sounds like a right mad dog to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Presentation Event   League Presentation Event - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Presentation Event
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2