Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Players wanted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 11:39 am

Hey all due to what us at superfly would call a pretty successful season as nick will tell have come along way since back in november we are hoping to Be promoted a division or two nxt season and are looking for a few new faces who feel they could add abit of quality and depth to the squad we will be having plenty of pre season friendlies,tournaments weekends away etc between now and nxt season so if you are interested pm me or joey barton and well get back to you cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
RM05

RM05

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 1:28 pm

am i allowed back? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 1:34 pm

RM05 wrote:
ur our very own vidic of course ur vital nxt season
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
RM05

RM05

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 1:35 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
RM05 wrote:

poor mans version! lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 2:06 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
RM05 wrote:

Going just on his looks, i was thinking more Martin Keown... Wink
Back to top Go down
Old Iron

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 5:19 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Hey all due to what us at superfly would call a pretty successful season as nick will tell have come along way since back in november we are hoping to Be promoted a division or two nxt season and are looking for a few new faces who feel they could add abit of quality and depth to the squad we will be having plenty of pre season friendlies,tournaments weekends away etc between now and nxt season so if you are interested pm me or joey barton and well get back to you cheers.

Alright Mate,

You still going to be running a ressie's next season....I know Lee from the West End day's and he gave me a shout about it a couple of months back?

Unfortunately I couldn't get along for anything midweek because of work at the time?

Cheers

Alex
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 10:36 pm

RM05 wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
RM05 wrote:

poor mans version! lol Laughing

Mind you, vidic has had less bookings then you this season lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 10:39 pm

Old Iron wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

Alright Mate,

You still going to be running a ressie's next season....I know Lee from the West End day's and he gave me a shout about it a couple of months back?

Unfortunately I couldn't get along for anything midweek because of work at the time?

Cheers

Alex

We've decided against the idea of starting a reserve team next season. Lee has mentioned you and yor more then welcome to come down to us for pre season.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2012, 10:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
RM05 wrote:

Going just on his looks, i was thinking more Martin Keown... Wink

He should take that as an compliment as I see more of a Lescott in him lol
Back to top Go down
Old Iron

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeMon 07 May 2012, 9:40 pm

Cheers....I'll give Lee a shout or something nearer the time.

Joey Barton wrote:
Old Iron wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

Alright Mate,

Cheers

Alex

We've decided against the idea of starting a reserve team next season. Lee has mentioned you and yor more then welcome to come down to us for pre season.
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 12:15 pm

i was thinking more Maldini with my age and that!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 12:32 pm

Laughing more like Houdini getting yourself in and out of that kit.
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 3:07 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Laughing more like Houdini getting yourself in and out of that kit.

Hellboy with your catty comments ill have you know I am classed as being skinny......for a sumo wrestler. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players wanted   Players wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Players wanted
Page 1 of 1