Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

new players wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

new players wanted Empty
PostSubject: new players wanted   new players wanted Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 7:05 pm

now that the season is fully underway we are seeing which players are committed week in week out and unfourtunately we have found ourselves quite short a couple of time this season and in one game cost us 3 points.

so now western athletic from division 3 are looking for reliable players that could help us with our push for promotion this season. if you fancy a challenge and want to be a wally either post here or send me a pm.

any positions considered.

cheers

danny
Back to top Go down
flying

new players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: new players wanted   new players wanted Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 11:17 am

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Join the worst side in the alliance!! you have got to be kidding!!!!

30 odd players signed on, palmed off most of the old lads to bring in superstars who never turn up!

Not likely!
Back to top Go down
flying

new players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: new players wanted   new players wanted Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 11:56 am

All joking aside its a wonderful club:

There old Manager think his name is Dan looks like New Parks version of Rab 'C' Nesbit

There new manager Andy, throttled the right winger the other week cause he complained he wasn't getting the ball enough.

They have been dragging players out of retirement.
If the superstars ACTUALLY turn up... expect yourself to be on the Bench!

AND...

You'll be looking for a new club next year if they join forces with Glenny!!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

new players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: new players wanted   new players wanted Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 5:42 pm

you one of the ones that got bombed out then ?
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

new players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: new players wanted   new players wanted Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 12:41 am

New manager, didnt think Dan left?

Full of shiit
Back to top Go down

new players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: new players wanted   new players wanted Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 7:37 am

to be fair flying you have got a couple of thing right in your poor attempt at slagging us off.

yes we have signed around 30 on and some have left and yes we have brought better players in and some aint very reliable. although isnt this the case with 90% of sunday morning football teams????

as for me leaving, i did feel like walking the other week due to the lack of commitment of some players but rather than doing the easy thing i have decided to stay for the good lads that are with us.

and yes what happened at half time a few weeks back with gilly wasnt great. however unless you have all the facts about the situation keep your silly nose out!

with the joining forces with glenny bit i have no clue what your talking about. the only connection the 2 clubs have is that some players from each team are mates. however if it was something that glenny were interested in doing i would be interested.

now for the rab c nesbitt remark. next time you see me come over and make yourself known so we can get to know each other a little better!!!!
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

new players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: new players wanted   new players wanted Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 2:51 pm

It isn't me Danny, even though I was there that day :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new players wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: new players wanted   new players wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new players wanted
Page 1 of 1