Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12

Go down 
+24
Sparky
the goalie
Pukka
mermick
Joey Barton
Polska legend II
Jwithers
David Luiz 4
Blackie
THE MAGICIAN
Gordon
SuperflyFC
C.S.K.A
Bucko
Neevsey
BEES KNEES
CSKA19Carnabys
Hellboy
dk4632
KajimaFC
Mivan are going up
Gifford
Capello
ShaNiO
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BEES KNEES

Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 3:58 pm

the goalie wrote:
capello and kajima machine gone very quiet soooooooooooo quiet
. Probably because been in Newcastle all weekend and couldn't care less!
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 4:35 pm

Pukka wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
I thought it was Stu, i do appologise, lol. At the end of the day it WAS offside, the lino flagged a fair few seconds before the goal went in, the reason why it looked worse than it really was is beacuse GHW were celebrating a good 5 seconds before the ref even looked accross.

If the lino was a St Marks lino then it might have looked dubious, it was a neautral so i believe it was the right decision, dont even know why i'm typing this out lol, don't really mind who won.. ha ha.

I know its all done with now and St Marks have safely won the cup but it wasn't offside, just let me have my closure!
I should have explained in my last post it was irrelevant whether Stu/Chris was offside (even tho Chris wasn't, St Marks defender admitted that he had ran past him to score) because the linesman explained to me that the lad who flicked the ball on (Moggy) was offside?!
2 of the 4 officials said there wasn't a decision to be made and even St Marks manager and several players were honest enough to agree. End of.
your just forgetting one important thing it was off side because the one person who was doing the job said it was,now get over it ffs
Back to top Go down
Pukka

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Ok. Sorry lol, to be fair I was on half way line. I just saw the flag go up really early, was standing amongst the GHW fans and they were so happy you scored and I said about 5 times it was given offside, all in all was a decent final.

Good look to both teams for rest of season.

Thanks mate, apology accepted ha. Congratulations on the promotion.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 8:28 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
the goalie wrote:
capello and kajima machine gone very quiet soooooooooooo quiet
. Probably because been in Newcastle all weekend and couldn't care less!

You didnt see Andy Carroll crying in to his beer did you? boy did he take some stick during todays game, you wouldn't see me on a football pitch again if they sang that stuff to me......he's a right loser, the only thing hes good at is swearing at the refs, and getting in their faces, "what a waste of money".
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 8:37 pm

Think I cud put up with it if I was on his money
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 9:13 pm

Fat, Bald & Past It Never!!

fat??...FACT Embarassed bald??...FACT Embarassed past it??? ...its div 5 ffs get over yourself lionel Shocked Embarassed Shocked Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 9:55 am

littlebigman wrote:

your just forgetting one important thing it was off side because the one person who was doing the job said it was,now get over it ffs

It's difficult to 'get over it' when the 4th official is apologising for the decision....

Ask both benches and they'll both tell you that the lino who gave that decision was about ten yards off the play for the majority of the game. We both had our fair share of bad calls from him. The ref wasn't much better either. The best two officials on the day were the 4th and the other lino...

That said, all credit to St Marks who were top notch oppo on the night. Looking forward to what potentially could be a title decider on the last day of the season (if we keep winning and other results go our way!!)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 10:04 am

that's interesting, although there was some controversy over the 'offside', I thought the ref had an exceptional game and was top notch! Nothing divides opinion like a good game of football...
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 11:49 am

Not good is it when offside calls goes against u when clearly there not
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:44 pm

don't think it detracted from the referee's performance though. he will more than likely go with his assistant.
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:48 pm

Tbf wrong decision or not we was the better team on the night and deserved the win hands down I've heard one story it wasn't for offside if was for moggy jumping on are defenders back for the flick on I've been told it wasn't offside by fans standing in line with it and I've heard storys it was offside...... Don't know to believe but the decisions been made so let it rest
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:49 pm

On the whole, its mainly the teams that lose, that have problems with the officials after the games.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 12:50 pm

Well played st Marks.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 1:03 pm

bad tekkers wrote:

fat??...FACT Embarassed bald??...FACT Embarassed past it??? ...its div 5 ffs get over yourself lionel Shocked Embarassed Shocked Embarassed

Hahaha Tekkers is back! Looks like the pothunting challenge has gone well ay Wink what u won this year??
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 1:06 pm

Jwithers wrote:
Tbf wrong decision or not we was the better team on the night and deserved the win hands down I've heard one story it wasn't for offside if was for moggy jumping on are defenders back for the flick on I've been told it wasn't offside by fans standing in line with it and I've heard storys it was offside...... Don't know to believe but the decisions been made so let it rest

I'd say that you edged it, but certainly certainly not 'hands down'. If the disputed goal stands it could have been a very different story.... It wasn't though and you boys won it so well done...
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 3:34 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

Hahaha Tekkers is back! Looks like the pothunting challenge has gone well ay Wink what u won this year??

stop the world Surprised Surprised lardy wide parting has won div 5 plus div 5 cup Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed im beside my self with envy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:08 pm

You get some decisions and you dont get others, unfortunatly it wasnt our night. Well done to St Marks.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:33 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:

stop the world Surprised Surprised lardy wide parting has won div 5 plus div 5 cup Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed im beside my self with envy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And your boring, repetitive and jealous, grow a pair lol
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 7:03 pm

Robbo wrote:
Jwithers wrote:

I'd say that you edged it, but certainly certainly not 'hands down'. If the disputed goal stands it could have been a very different story.... It wasn't though and you boys won it so well done...
There was no disputed goal, only in your tiny little minds,the Ref who was excellent by the way and lino were positive in their decision so what part of the disallowed goal was disputed? nothing so move on ,people standing on the halfway line whoever they are can't give an accurate opinnion ffs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12   Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stokes Cup Final Predictions 30/3/12
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2