Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Wednesday Night Football - the next one

Go down 
+16
themightystar
KajimaFC
Jenko
dezza
saff lounge
greeeedy
Magna Ranger
Polska legend II
Hairy Hebrew!
Skeems
chopper
bad tekkers
Hellboy
PEEWEE
OBSERVER
Aussie Owl
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Wednesday Night Football - the next one Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

After a very entertaining game last Wednesday, the Alliance keeps the momentum with another cracker to be played next Wednesday, 12th October between

Bulls Head Athletic and Magna 73 Rangers in the Alliance Premiership.

Again this is being played at Aylestone Park FC but this time the new pitch (entrance on Saffron Road) is being used.

The kick off is again at 7 pm with a £2 admission.

The officials are Stewart Walker, assisted by Kevin French and Sam Anderson.

Don't miss this one

Hope to see you there - it will be well worth watching!

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 1:33 am

Stewart walker now refereeing premier division games? ? He must have his fingers in a few pies... Or ate a few
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 9:28 am

Stewart Walker is a top ref in my opinion, had him ref a lot of games I have played in, very fair, let's the game flow, fair plays to him!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:30 am

He should have won referee of the season last time..... Wink
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 4:20 pm

They got the wrong stewert haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:44 pm

OBSERVER wrote:

why dont you ref your games?/ instead of troubling the league for poor ones Question Question Question
Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:58 pm

OBSERVER wrote:

Michael "Scrivvo" Scrivens for me everytime, top bloke top ref, him or Akil, or Mark or .........................the list goes on and on and on.
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 7:29 pm

refs under the spotlight ha ha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:35 am

Different Mark mate. although i do think Lever does a good job....another one that could have won ref of the year last time... Shocked Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:35 am

So who is coming then tomorrow night??

Anyone got any predictions
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:43 am

hope to pop down, how much is the Stella tho?

Magna to edge it2-1 for me
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:55 am

Bullies 5 - 2 Magna...

(greeedy's at college......joke
Wink

Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:23 pm

The only unavailability we have at the moment is Phil Howard who is at work

Liam Conaghan is doubtful with an ankle injury as is Harinder Sandhu who is trying to change shifts at work. Lance Bryan (knee) is also a doubt but he missed the game on Sunday.

Jenko is back after his drinking exploits in Liverpool over the weekend
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:44 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
The only unavailability we have at the moment is Phil Howard who is at work

Liam Conaghan is doubtful with an ankle injury as is Harinder Sandhu who is trying to change shifts at work. Lance Bryan (knee) is also a doubt but he missed the game on Sunday.

Jenko is back after his drinking exploits in Liverpool over the weekend

Bit of a bummer about bomma, Harinder Sandhu's a very good player.....who was in goal on Sunday then?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:44 pm

got to be Magna after their heroics on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Magna Ranger

Magna Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:50 pm

Bomma and Harry Sandhu will both be there on wednesday. Id take a 1-0 win right now, keep the momentum going. Be a huge disapointment if we dont get 3 points.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:57 pm

News to me that Gee, Glad Bomma is there then he can give me more stick about the write up!! He's been moaning like hell about the word "fortuitous"

I know Harry was trying to change shifts, that is good news if thats come through.

Is Howarth playing do you know mate??

Quote :
Bit of a bummer about bomma, Harinder Sandhu's a very good player.....who was in goal on Sunday then?

Liam Conaghan played in goal on Sunday and his ankle is knackered after the 2 footed challenge by Ogden Mad
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 2:50 pm

Magna Ranger wrote:
Bomma and Harry Sandhu will both be there on wednesday. Id take a 1-0 win right now, keep the momentum going. Be a huge disapointment if we dont get 3 points.

in all honesty cant see us beating you at the minute the way we are playing. ill predict magna to go 2-0 up then bullies to get back level then after all the hard work getting back into it us to throw it away at the end and lose 5-2. 3 magna goals in last 10 mins as per usual with us Wink
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 3:47 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
They got the wrong stewert haha

Michael "Scrivvo" Scrivens for me everytime, top bloke top ref, him or Akil, or Mark or .........................the list goes on and on and on.

dont judge any ref until you see how good martin dexter is, you wont get better in the alliance
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 4:19 pm

Tommy Hollidge , now he is the dogs b#ll#x.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 4:22 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Magna Ranger wrote:

in all honesty cant see us beating you at the minute the way we are playing. ill predict magna to go 2-0 up then bullies to get back level then after all the hard work getting back into it us to throw it away at the end and lose 5-2. 3 magna goals in last 10 mins as per usual with us Wink

i'll have 10p on the bullies for a 5 - 2 win, i tells ya.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 6:24 pm

saff lounge wrote:
OBSERVER wrote:
They got the wrong stewert haha

dont judge any ref until you see how good martin dexter is, you wont get better in the alliance

i thought brian morrell was our best ref last season every decision in every game was spot on top bloke to boot too
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 6:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Bullies 5 - 2 Magna...

(greeedy's at college......joke
Wink

just found out half term for 2 weeks thats handy glad i checked else would of been going loughborough for nothing so ill see you all there, obviously i wont be paying Wink
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 7:37 pm

Quote :

i thought brian morrell was our best ref last season every decision in every game was spot on top bloke to boot too

Couldn't agree more mate

I'm gonna tell the lads tomorrow to shoot at every opportunity - I heard that the Bullies keeper is a bit dodgy Wink
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 8:10 pm

Martin dexter best ref around!!

I'll be down to watch kev, I reckon this will be a good game!! Hard to make a prediction as I haven't seen magna this season but I'm guessing your much changed from the side we faced last season and by the looks of it so are bullies!!

Current form I'd say magna win but bullies have it in them to compete with the best and are always capable of beating anyone!!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:51 pm

Hellboy - I dont likehow you think i will concede 5 lol and are you gonna introduce yourself?

Kev - I am quite confident liam will be available tomorrow but not spoke to him properly cuz working away today but I dont think he wants to play in goal very often which is good news for me ha

Greedy- glad you are there are we having a pint on the outcome?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 8:38 am

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Magna Ranger wrote:

a 5-2 bullies win is 33-1
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 10:52 am

I just think they are gunna hit form tonight.
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

A few of our lads are turning up for this is there a bar there? and if so can you take your beers outside?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 4:42 pm

There is a bar but I'm not 100% sure if you can your drinks outside.
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 4:44 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
There is a bar but I'm not 100% sure if you can your drinks outside.

thanks good luck.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 4:48 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm

You can take your drinks outside in a plastic cup
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 5:10 pm

fancy the bullies too night to get there season started!
and magna's good run halted!

will be there too see it bounce
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 9:30 pm

Bulls Head 5-2 Magna 73 Rangers

More to follow when I'm not in a boozer drowning my sorrows!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 9:33 pm

Hellboy can youtell me what the lottery numbers gonna be this week??
5-2 spot on!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 10:52 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Magna Ranger wrote:

a 5-2 bullies win is 33-1

pay the man Wink
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 11:19 pm

bullies 5-2 magna 73

first a decent game i thought and well worth 2 nicker.

a very even game first half bullies starting brightly but magna quick to get involved in the game and went 1-0 up. magna then had a clear one on one which the lad put wide (to be honest shouldve hit the target at the bare minimum) and then had a good chance squandered by some last ditch bullies defending. after a bright start and and then 15- 20 mins of magna pressure bullies got the ball down and started playing like they can and eventually on the stroke of half time got the equaliser which i thought was desreved and very even and fair to go in at ht 1-1 (altho couldve been 3-3). second half started with magna coming out early and having a shot cleared off the line rebound off the post and come out (very unfortunate) then bullies got a fluke goal to take the lead magna squandered another half chance before levelling the game at 2-2. ebony came on after that and made a hell of a difference to score and get us 3-2 in front. we missed a few half chances and 2 clear cut goal scoring opportunities on the way but eventually got the 4th and then then 5th.
all in all a good even game to watch and finally a result for us.
have to mention a few players: for magna that tom cartwright looked a class act even tho hes only young and got pace to burn. for bullies : glen chambers back in goal tonight was absolutely outstanding, ash day also looked very sharp after a few weeks out but pearson again was absolutely mustard and the best player on the pitch without a shadow of a doubt. i cant seem to stress how good this kid is at just turned 18 he really is something special and we are very lucky to have him. i remember magna keeper saying to his defenders "how many times is he going to have your pants down" but thats not any sort of a dig it really is a compliment to how good the kid is.
all the best to magna a very good bunch of lads and a very even and entertaining game which is what we all like.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 12:02 am

Firstly may I congratulate Bulls Head Athletic on the win, it was long overdue.

I agree that it was a cracking game of football and a great advert for Alliance League Football.

Greeedy pretty much spot on with the match report, nothing to add really. Glen Chambers was class, great goalkeeping display, he made 4 or 5 good saves.

But it was the Pearson show, WHAT A PLAYER!! We made a tactical substitution at half time just to contain him but not even that worked. I also thought that Robbie Johnson had a good game as well.

Also add that Stewart Walker had an excellent game.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 12:09 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Firstly may I congratulate Bulls Head Athletic on the win, it was long overdue.

I agree that it was a cracking game of football and a great advert for Alliance League Football.

Greeedy pretty much spot on with the match report, nothing to add really. Glen Chambers was class, great goalkeeping display, he made 4 or 5 good saves.

But it was the Pearson show, WHAT A PLAYER!! We made a tactical substitution at half time just to contain him but not even that worked. I also thought that Robbie Johnson had a good game as well.

Also add that Stewart Walker had an excellent game.

yep my bad forgot to mention thought the referee and both linesman were very good tonight and a credit to just what service the alliance gets from refs and lino's. didnt hear more than 2 shouts at the ref and that is the truth very very good performance.

p.s tell jenko ill have a fosters next time kev i forgot to collect. oh and the double or nothing doesn't stand as my luck aint that consistent Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night Football - the next one   Wednesday Night Football - the next one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Football - the next one
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next