Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Fixtures - 26 February 2012

Go down 
+14
timmy mallet
PEEWEE
dezza
Skeems
The Anchorman
Sparta3
Dodgy
Joey Barton
LoneRanger38
mowmacre fc
Fieldy
ShaNiO
Bucko
Gordon
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 1:55 pm

The Fixtures for 26 February are on the League website

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Pages/Fixtures/Fixtures%20Weeks/Fixtures_ThisWeek.html

The referee appointments will be added when available.

If there are any issues please contact James or myself immediately

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 3:01 pm

big game for us
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 3:07 pm

Massive game in Div 5, top of the table clash just hope we can mainstain our winning ways!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 3:08 pm

shud be a cracker mate may the best team win, p.s u have a trek to go for the away team hey lol Smile
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 3:11 pm

haha yeah miles pal another 2 new signings could feature for us Sunday though so should be interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 4:03 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
haha yeah miles pal another 2 new signings could feature for us Sunday though so should be interesting Wink

Is one of them a Mr Kane Skinner, I'm used to losing against his side at Pool just hope it don't continue on the footy pitch
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 4:27 pm

one of them lol other is Mitchell Birt from Azul Zorro's
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:07 pm

superfly away they know the drill
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:24 pm

ShaNiO wrote:

You must have about 30 signed on now lol
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:42 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

????
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 6:13 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

Going to be a very close game, should be some good football played.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 7:09 pm

When was the Arthur Moore game between Dunton and the Star & Garter played as they seem to think it hasnt yet, and if Dunton were to win by 2 goals and the Star scored at least 2 (so 4-2 to Dunton) all the sides in the group would finish with the same goal difference and points yet it'd be the Star and Dunton who'd of scored more goals than Glenfield leaving them to finish bottom I assume

my point it that we are down to play Glenfield this weekend in the quarters yet group D has yet to be concluded

apologies if I'm mistaken

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Dodgy on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 7:10 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

Going to be a very close game, should be some good football played.

Cant wait all the lads well up
For this game as u say gonna be close hopefully we can get a result
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 7:17 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:

You must have about 30 signed on now lol

Haha seems it, we got rid of 2 or 3 of the weaker players mate so we only have a squad of 16 now
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 11:30 pm

Dodgy wrote:
When was the Arthur Moore game between Dunton and the Star & Garter played as they seem to think it hasnt yet, and if Dunton were to win by 2 goals and the Star scored at least 2 (so 4-2 to Dunton) all the sides in the group would finish with the same goal difference and points yet it'd be the Star and Dunton who'd of scored more goals than Glenfield leaving them to finish bottom I assume

my point it that we are down to play Glenfield this weekend in the quarters yet group D has yet to be concluded

It hasn't been played. The issue was raised earlier this evening. Upon investigation there was a Bill Walton Cup game on 29 January, the result of which was Star & Garter 2 Dunton & Broughton 1.

Unbeknown, until this evening the Moore Cup Group D table was updated in error to account for this result.

This has now been amended and you will note that the Group D table is still result dependent upon Star & Garter v Dunton & Broughton in the Moore Cup.

The fixture for this Sunday Advance Couriers v Glenfield Town Sunday is now a Premiership fixture.

Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 7:19 am

Zorros might as well be renamed St Marks Reserves. The rest of us can only hope that bringing in so many players mod-season messes up the harmony a bit.

Hope that Zorros manage to last the season - losing matches and players every week can't be nice.
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 8:28 am

When are the tables being updated on the website?
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 8:31 am

The Anchorman wrote:

Sunday evening, go onto the relevant table and then refresh the page and the updated table will appear.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 9:38 am

The Anchorman wrote:

Which table do you believe is incorrect?
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 9:40 am

Sparta3 wrote:
Zorros might as well be renamed St Marks Reserves. The rest of us can only hope that bringing in so many players mod-season messes up the harmony a bit.

Hope that Zorros manage to last the season - losing matches and players every week can't be nice.

Only signed 2 players from them lol
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 9:51 am

How many in the summer?
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 10:13 am

just me Smile
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 11:08 am

Gordon wrote:
The Anchorman wrote:

Which table do you believe is incorrect?

Sorted now mate, was looking on my phone and took Joeys advice, nice one.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 11:20 am

Quote :

Sorry, this was my error. I got the cups mixed up. Sorry for the inconvienience caused
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:32 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Sorry, this was my error. I got the cups mixed up. Sorry for the inconvienience caused

Shocking mistake kev!!!!

For that reason I think your club should be punished by having your 5 best player banned for the game against us on sunday......please?? Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:54 pm

Our 5 best players will probably refuse to play if its too cold anyway Dezza, so I don't think you got ought to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 6:31 pm

Sparta3 wrote:

I know Shaun has been hit hard with players leaving although he signed 3 on prior to our game Sunday, 1 who played well and scored a cracking goal and set up another, another who to be honest looked nervous on the ball but who I'm sure once he gets to know the others will be ok, the third player never came on.

I'm sure they'll see out the season
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 6:43 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

Yep another 3 points to make it 21 out of 21 Wink
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 7:00 pm

Big game in div 6 npe v hotshots, don't really wanna call it but 3 previous encounters suggest it has draw written all over it but Hotshots will want to carry on their winning run since the turn of the year. Npe on the other hand will want to carry on their unbeaten league form and put even more distance between the two teams. Should be a very good game
Back to top Go down
D & B

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 8:02 pm

Quote :

I'm pretty sure this has been played. We were under the impression we had agreed with Star during the Bill Walton match that that result counted for both games Smile
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:57 am

Gutted I am missing hotshots game on Sunday. Should be a cracker. Hope NPE have enough players as down to 11 fit players last Sunday. Hotshots are in really good form and could stake their claim for promotion.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:03 pm

Dodgy wrote:

ive just looked at group and worked out if dunton beat star 2-0 then dunton are out as the will have scores least goals unless the league go by vs rules but then if dunton beat star 3-1 , the star would be throu by scoring 4 total . and both glenny and dunton will be scored 3 conceded 3 ???
but star lose by 3-0 the star will be out all star have to do is score 1 goal to go thru thats if the league go by normall rules
well star will win anyway i think so confusion over
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:05 pm

if dunton do beat star 3-1 will glenny go thu because they beat dunton or will these to have to have a play off.
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:14 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

I know Shaun has been hit hard with players leaving although he signed 3 on prior to our game Sunday, 1 who played well and scored a cracking goal and set up another, another who to be honest looked nervous on the ball but who I'm sure once he gets to know the others will be ok, the third player never came on.

I'm sure they'll see out the season

Cheers Fieldy. We have been thru the mill this season. Ppl leaving left, right and centre, manager walking cos he didn't get the respect he deserved nt to say I blame him. Its been a tough 3 months on a personal note, having to put up with being a spectator after breaking my leg is torture. But we've got some young, hungry players, who can play a bit n we'll just give it a good wack. Every1 wants to carry on nxt season and hopefully we will. There is a new attitude in some of our 'better' players so hopefully we can turn the corner.

Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 7:31 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Dodgy wrote:

ive just looked at group and worked out if dunton beat star 2-0 then dunton are out as the will have scores least goals unless the league go by vs rules but then if dunton beat star 3-1 , the star would be throu by scoring 4 total . and both glenny and dunton will be scored 3 conceded 3 ???
but star lose by 3-0 the star will be out all star have to do is score 1 goal to go thru thats if the league go by normall rules
well star will win anyway i think so confusion over

I wouldn't underestimate Dunton by any stretch, they have some very good players amongst there ranks, but yes, Star will beat Dunton lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixtures - 26 February 2012   Fixtures - 26 February 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixtures - 26 February 2012
Page 1 of 1