Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February

Go down 
+6
Joey Barton
BOSSMAN
Hellboy
Capello
the goalie
Gordon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Empty
PostSubject: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 7:39 pm

Taking note of the frozen pitches which, in most cases will now have a covering of snow,

THE LEAGUE HAS TAKEN THE DECISION TO POSTPONE ALL GAMES WHICH WERE SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW MORNING.

Clubs and Referees are being emailed but please ensure this decision is spread by any other means at your disposal.

This should then prevent unnecessary travel in what may well prove to be difficult conditions.

Last edited by Gordon on Sun 05 Feb 2012, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 7:52 pm

VERY SENSIBLE DECISION WELL DONE TO THE LEAGUE
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 8:07 pm

Does that mean there is no chance an alliance league game can take place?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 8:14 pm

Capello wrote:
Does that mean there is no chance an alliance league game can take place?

THE LEAGUE HAS TAKEN THE DECISION TO POSTPONE ALL GAMES WHICH WERE SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW MORNING
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 8:32 pm

Booo. Our pitch is almost playable
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 10:16 pm

Good - arrange a friendly fixture - you have a wide choice of opponents - and many referees are available to officiate
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 7:33 am

Capello wrote:

Build a snowman.
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 9:22 am

Hellboy wrote:
Capello wrote:

Build a snowman.

clown At least you might win today clown
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 11:23 am

All fixtures should have been changed to a snow ball fight!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 12:16 pm

Superfly 2 - 3 kilworth. Only league game played today.
Brown fisher and rudkin for kilworth. And Bailey got one off his arse and their winger drifted in to add a second in a close game.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 12:21 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
Superfly 2 - 3 kilworth. Only league game played today.
Brown fisher and rudkin for kilworth. And Bailey got one off his arse and their winger drifted in to add a second in a close game.

Haha!! If carlsberg made.........
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 12:38 pm

I know I know. I knew you would pretend I was lying. You are right, it was an own goal but I though daz deserved it haha
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 12:51 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
I know I know. I knew you would pretend I was lying. You are right, it was an own goal but I though daz deserved it haha

Aleast you made a sort of realistic score line, but at the moment you'll stay below daz on the top scorers.
I was hoping to keep kilworth 2012 form as it is......
I'm sure you'll do well if your reserve team next season though mate, might even finish top goalscorer ;-)

Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 12:58 pm

Superfly v kilworth

Snowball fight daz wins as he takes out browny with yellow snow to his mouth Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:10 pm

North Kilworth, Sunday 2 v 5 Superfly  
Richard Brown Matt Garner 2  
Kev Fisher Darren bailey 2
Jimmy south 1

Just a reminder to browny even on a very poor day for daz lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:11 pm

The only time four inches can keep a woman in bed all day.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:12 pm

Hellboy wrote:
The only time four inches can keep a woman in bed all day.

Haha quality!!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:18 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Jimmy south 1

Lol zzzz

We were talking about our complacency and weak defensive performances in 2012 and when we would change centre halfs. I decided that we would only play 2 defenders today.. Both to Mark your strike partner..

Nick, I might be leading scorer for our reserves next year, but can daz come as sub?

Joke ... Leave it... Lol

Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:25 pm

Haha loving the banter, Sundays just don't seem right without football.

Switched on BBC 1 to watch the Derby game and BANG.... Some nature thing on.
Now a not so appealing Newcastle game to watch.

Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:28 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Jimmy south 1

Lol zzzz

We were talking about our complacency and weak defensive performances in 2012 and when we would change centre halfs. I decided that we would only play 2 defenders today.. Both to Mark your strike partner..

Nick, I might be leading scorer for our reserves next year, but can daz come as sub?

Joke ... Leave it... Lol

Reverse fixture - Browney vs Bailey = who score the less amount goals in the game pays the ref fee.
I'm almost sure browney will bottle it, just like his recent finishing :-p

Bite..........
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:29 pm

Sure no worries ill join you as a sub right after iv finished showing your mum my TACKLE-ing and my shooting aim
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:29 pm

I didnt have any yesterday either and I think the mrs might offer to clear the pitches next time snow is forecast.. Just to get rid of me. Drives me nuts when there is no football
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:30 pm

Was going to say don't touch my mum... But u would miss and stick it in the sofa by accident lol
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:31 pm

It's good banter how most of the strikers who give joking digs, are usually all on the top scorers list. We should aim it at the ones who aren't
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:32 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
I didnt have any yesterday either and I think the mrs might offer to clear the pitches next time snow is forecast.. Just to get rid of me. Drives me nuts when there is no football

I wondered y she cancelled on me two days on the trot Smile lol
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:34 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
It's good banter how most of the strikers who give joking digs, are usually all on the top scorers list. We should aim it at the ones who aren't
true thats y im aiming it at u below me lol..u owe me a beer nxt game else im gonna bite your nose off
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:55 pm

any games on today?
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 2:04 pm

Yeah!! Newcastle are winning 1-0 at the minute
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 3:58 pm

A ggod start for their new boy Cisse, what a cracking goal to start his season off with.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 4:52 pm

good strike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February   Postponement of Fixtures -  5 February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Postponement of Fixtures - 5 February
Page 1 of 1