Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 29 January

Go down 
+34
CalamityScouse
Sparta3
NiffyA
Paulo
Hairy Hebrew!
L.K.F.C
BULLIT
mickkkkkky
Pete Mourinho
Capello
riley
spartamoshdock
Skeems
CSKA17
Mivan are going up
Murney
timmy mallet
dezza
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Rwhite08
Jenko
tysmith c.n.f.c
SamEvans
Polska legend II
Hellboy
Fishandchips
Blackie
whiteeagles
hurstr2
Joey Barton
Aussie Owl
Widds
OBSERVER
Gordon
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:32 pm

Jenko wrote:
Widds wrote:
Jenko wrote:
We started the game with 10 men and were quickly behind 0-2 the second being a great finish by ty! Went down to 9 men towards the end of the 1st half due to an injury but then a player turned up at half time to put us back to 11 for the second half!

We went 0-3 down very early in the second half, after this i thought we were the better team for the last 40 mins after being out played for the first 50! We got one back on the hour from a good header and then a second on 70 mins after widds spilt a shot and the rebound was put away! I thought we could of had 1 penalty after this but it was not given! And so it finished 3-2 to NRI

Was a good game to be involved, physical but fair! Good bunch of lads at NRI and good luck for the season! I thought we might have done enough for a point!

Spilled it?? Behave!! Dived to my right and saved it, then your player got the rebound. Other than that, agree with the above, very physical with lots of crunching tackles from both sides but nothing too over the top. Your captain again impressed me, very good player...

12 pennos not given!! lol!

PS can we have your barmaids down the Old Library for the rest of the season??

Haha didnt take much for a bite there Widds lol

Yes our captain is a very good player

No I like our barmaids as they are thanks haha

Funny that, our lads like them just the way they are too!!

I reckon you boys will give some other teams a run for their money, hope you have Reem/Magna/Huncote at some stage left?

Cheers for the hospitality down the pub after anyway fella.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:37 pm

Widds wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Widds wrote:
Jenko wrote:
We started the game with 10 men and were quickly behind 0-2 the second being a great finish by ty! Went down to 9 men towards the end of the 1st half due to an injury but then a player turned up at half time to put us back to 11 for the second half!

We went 0-3 down very early in the second half, after this i thought we were the better team for the last 40 mins after being out played for the first 50! We got one back on the hour from a good header and then a second on 70 mins after widds spilt a shot and the rebound was put away! I thought we could of had 1 penalty after this but it was not given! And so it finished 3-2 to NRI

Was a good game to be involved, physical but fair! Good bunch of lads at NRI and good luck for the season! I thought we might have done enough for a point!

Spilled it?? Behave!! Dived to my right and saved it, then your player got the rebound. Other than that, agree with the above, very physical with lots of crunching tackles from both sides but nothing too over the top. Your captain again impressed me, very good player...

12 pennos not given!! lol!

PS can we have your barmaids down the Old Library for the rest of the season??

Haha didnt take much for a bite there Widds lol

Yes our captain is a very good player

No I like our barmaids as they are thanks haha

Funny that, our lads like them just the way they are too!!

I reckon you boys will give some other teams a run for their money, hope you have Reem/Magna/Huncote at some stage left?

Cheers for the hospitality down the pub after anyway fella.

They are a nice sight after looking at 22 blokes in shorts lol

I know we have reem and huncote still left to play, already played magna twice though I think, we will pick up when players start coming back
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:45 pm

Good work pal, hope you boys can turn them both over (although dont tell Pete i said that about Huncote!!!)
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:49 pm

Widds wrote:
Good work pal, hope you boys can turn them both over (although dont tell Pete i said that about Huncote!!!)

Good job my readings not the best on a Sunday evening lol!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:51 pm

Haha i am sure its not the best after an afternoon down the Dog & Gun celebrating another victory!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:05 pm

Widds wrote:
Haha i am sure its not the best after an afternoon down the Dog & Gun celebrating another victory!!!

Have you told Tyrone about the initiation ceremony before he can join us???

Before he becomes a player, his team captain and a few players lead him into seclusion. The men will lay down surrounding him facing away from a fire. The goalkeeper will sit on his chest, while another elder will pull and twist his foreskin and proceed to slice it off. The men will take him to kneel upon a couple of footballs over a low-lit fire and make him eat some meat.Essentially, the meat is his own foreskin. He must swallow without chewing it, and once he has succeeded, he has eaten his foreskin to become a player. When the circumcision heals, he will go through a subincision. His penis will be sliced on the underside, sometimes to the scrotum. He is then made to stand over a fire to allow the blood to drip into it and purify it.
Back to top Go down
mickkkkkky

mickkkkkky

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:07 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Global 2-0 CSKA Carnabys Reserves

Disappointing result again today, played global 2 weeks on the bounce now and two pretty close games. Sure they will cite a few missed chances today, but was a good game that could have gone either way at the hour mark, but then 2 goals in 2 minutes left us chasing the game, Global looked after the ball well though, and despite a few attacks not too many great chances for us.

Good luck to Global, good bunch of lads. Thought todays ref was excellent too, makes a difference to all the players when you get a ref like that who talks to the players rather than waving you away.

... and paying attention to his linesmen
Back to top Go down
http://www.cskacarnabys.co.uk
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:25 pm

Capello wrote:
Leicester Foxes 5-2 Epworth EW Foster
we went into the game today on a good run of form winning our last 6 games on the bounce but had the feeling that Epworth would be a good test for us. Both us and epworth i believe were missing players today as they only had a sub get kitted up at half time and we had 4 good players out but the game began. Foxes started of in normal fashion, Bombard the opposition and look for a quick goal. Sam Craig slotted in a lovely free kick for the foxes to put us 1-0up and that was followed by what can only be called a fifaesque run by ryan charles, Smashing the ball into the back of the net, throw in a goal by jake wain and booosh 3-0 at. Half time with not too many problems being caused by the epworth lads. Second half commenced and all was going well but epworth nicked a scrappy goal and got some believe back. Jake Wain had other ideas though as he latched on to a Ben Trinder through ball and cooly rounded the keeper to make it 4-2. Again epworth rallied and fair play created a few opening for themselves and found the net bulge when a big "H" lookalike smashed one in. It was now squeeky bumtime for tge foxes as epworth started believing and rightly so they had started to cause problems with their direct play but just as they were Sam Craig danced past a couple of challenges and smashed a lovely 30 Yarder.. Ft 5-2.
Would like to wish the epworth lads all the epworth lads all the best for the rest of the season.
leic foxes four man team as seems same four always mentioned. such a shame, but still keep winning. so fair play, will be diff if go up!!!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:13 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
Blackie wrote:
MDH Knights 11 v Birstall Rangers 0

No one there from Birstall to wind the MDH boys up this year then!!

No Sad we missed you Blackie!

Fair play to the Birstall lads we've come up against them year after year and we've always had a good bit of banter! Whilst we were missing blackies rhythic tones iwe still had Hatty at the back with some great shouts Wink a great bunch of lads and they did try and get the ball down but it just wasn't to be for them today. Great fun as always and I'm sure we'll draw them in a cup next season as we always do!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:57 pm

BULLIT wrote:
Capello wrote:
Leicester Foxes 5-2 Epworth EW Foster
we went into the game today on a good run of form winning our last 6 games on the bounce but had the feeling that Epworth would be a good test for us. Both us and epworth i believe were missing players today as they only had a sub get kitted up at half time and we had 4 good players out but the game began. Foxes started of in normal fashion, Bombard the opposition and look for a quick goal. Sam Craig slotted in a lovely free kick for the foxes to put us 1-0up and that was followed by what can only be called a fifaesque run by ryan charles, Smashing the ball into the back of the net, throw in a goal by jake wain and booosh 3-0 at. Half time with not too many problems being caused by the epworth lads. Second half commenced and all was going well but epworth nicked a scrappy goal and got some believe back. Jake Wain had other ideas though as he latched on to a Ben Trinder through ball and cooly rounded the keeper to make it 4-2. Again epworth rallied and fair play created a few opening for themselves and found the net bulge when a big "H" lookalike smashed one in. It was now squeeky bumtime for tge foxes as epworth started believing and rightly so they had started to cause problems with their direct play but just as they were Sam Craig danced past a couple of challenges and smashed a lovely 30 Yarder.. Ft 5-2.
Would like to wish the epworth lads all the epworth lads all the best for the rest of the season.
leic foxes four man team as seems same four always mentioned. such a shame, but still keep winning. so fair play, will be diff if go up!!!

True mark we are crap without them! just looked at the tables, didn't have DME down as relegation candidates. Good luck for the rest of the season!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:40 am

Pollards 5-3 A.F.C Royal Oak

Paul Cox
Tom Scott (2)

After struggling to get a team at 10am the signs didn't look good. After losing several players to injury, retirement, and players liking there satday sweeties in the last week or two it's been difficult but the team we put out today did the oak proud.
First half we opened the scoring with a well worked goal with Paul Cox scoring a neat finish. Then pollards started to flex there muscles and raced into 4-1 lead to take into half.time with some fine finishing.
2nd half with a few tactical alterations we started to put pressure onto pollards backline. Chance after chance came our way and pollards seemed happy to hit us on the break. With their pacey forward line who can blame them. Pollards then started to argue with anyone and everyone. First it was the linesman then the ref and they seemed to self destruct. We scored a couple through tom Scott and in all fairness kud of took the lead but it wasnt to be as pollards scored am easy corner and game over. There was a big shout for a.penalty at 4-3 when pollards defender not only brought down our midfielder but then handled whilst on the floor but a mind boggling decision made, and the ref said play on :-/

Will look forward to the league return with pollards and hopefully have some players back in the coming weeks to push on up the league. Well done pollards and good luck in the cup. With the calibre of players you have you could be the dark horses in the cup
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 8:43 am

Magna Town 5 - 1 AC Wigston

Reverse fixture from last week, but think AC were missing a couple of players. Even still first half we dominated, passed the ball round really really well and fully deserved to be 3-0 up. Second period got a bit scrappy, they responded well when they scored. Good Luck to Fozzi and his lads, are a great set, maybe missing one or two to become more of a threat. 2 games in a row and both played in the right way....AC despite been bottom try and play some neat football which is a credit to them and our division! Roll on the semi final next week in Coalville!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 8:50 am

Oadby Owls 1-2 Niffy Res,

Nathan Rutter and Mark Simmonds with the Niffy goals.

2nd league game in charge of the reserves and 6pts from those 2 games, things are looking up for our team as the team really battled for this win. We played a strong Oadby team who destroyed us 6-1 just before Xmas, in truth we rode our luck on several occasions as Oadby looked dangerous around our box, but the last 10 minutes of the game we snatched the 2nd goal and could have scored 2 or 3 more to put the game to bed.
HT score 1-1.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 9:27 am

NiffyA wrote:

2nd league game in charge of the reserves and 6pts from those 2 games, things are looking up for our team as the team really battled for this win. We played a strong Oadby team who destroyed us 6-1 just before Xmas, in truth we rode our luck on several occasions as Oadby looked dangerous around our box, but the last 10 minutes of the game we snatched the 2nd goal and could have scored 2 or 3 more to put the game to bed.
HT score 1-1.

How many players did you take from the "A" side? It seems they've been struglling of late, just wondered if that is why.

Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 9:38 am

Sparta3 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

HT score 1-1.

How many players did you take from the "A" side? It seems they've been struglling of late, just wondered if that is why.

I did get told that there were a good few players that played yesterday that didnt play in the 6-1 loss but all in the laws of the game so good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 9:44 am

Capello wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

HT score 1-1.

I did get told that there were a good few players that played yesterday that didnt play in the 6-1 loss but all in the laws of the game so good luck.

No problem with it, just curious that's all.
Back to top Go down
CalamityScouse

CalamityScouse

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 11:21 am

Polska legend II wrote:
very good performance from Glenn Stewart who reffed Gutho v Polska today, well done

Have to agree.............was supposed to have Tommy originally, so a bit disappointed with the late switch if I’m honest, but my disappointed was short lived. Very good performance, and to top it off glad to see we finally got some short of decent result* after the last few weeks struggles

*albeit with 2 very late and soft goals
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 1:01 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Capello wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

HT score 1-1.

I've taken several players of the A team from earlier in the season to join the players in the reserves as it was clear to everyone at Niffy that our A team was out performing far better than the reserves.
With that now the A team are trying to re-build and get in fresh blood with the players that are there already. Also doesn't help the A teams cause when 1 of our first teamers has left and is playing for Thumaston 2011... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 1:13 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
Capello wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

HT score 1-1.

I've taken several players of the A team from earlier in the season to join the players in the reserves as it was clear to everyone at Niffy that our A team was out performing far better than the reserves.
With that now the A team are trying to re-build and get in fresh blood with the players that are there already. Also doesn't help the A teams cause when 1 of our first teamers has left and is playing for Thumaston 2011... Smile

Would've been good for us for the A team to stay strong as they were capable of taking points off of better sides.

No comment on the last part (except this one).
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 1:21 pm

They're still capable of taking points off the better teams, just need to have the right attitude going into the game.

Although I hear the man calling the shots didn't help the a team cause, by doing things such as over ruling the thurmo's linesman, who sed our goal should be allowed, saying he definitely thought the player was offside.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 2:40 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

Have you told Tyrone about the initiation ceremony before he can join us???

Before he becomes a player, his team captain and a few players lead him into seclusion. The men will lay down surrounding him facing away from a fire. The goalkeeper will sit on his chest, while another elder will pull and twist his foreskin and proceed to slice it off. The men will take him to kneel upon a couple of footballs over a low-lit fire and make him eat some meat.Essentially, the meat is his own foreskin. He must swallow without chewing it, and once he has succeeded, he has eaten his foreskin to become a player. When the circumcision heals, he will go through a subincision. His penis will be sliced on the underside, sometimes to the scrotum. He is then made to stand over a fire to allow the blood to drip into it and purify it.

goalkeeper sit on my chest affraid
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 2:58 pm

Kaffir 2 NRI 3

After totally dominating the first half and looking like we were on for a hatful I can't believe how the game swung so out of control, we started playing some really good stuff and creating lots of chances, this was then helped by Kaffir going down to 10 men half way through the half due to injury then with a couple of minutes remaining of first half kaffir went down to 9 for 2nd week running. 2 well taken goals from Chris cooper and Tyrone Smith gave us a 2-0 lead.

Kaffir started 2nd half with a full 11 again but we scored our 3rd a few minutes into the 2nd half from Chris cooper again, after that it was a back to the walls performance, have no idea what drinks Kaffir had at half time but were full og energy and run us ragged, their Captain yet again was pulling all the strings and he can't half play a bit, probably one of the best players we have come up against this season.

I was really glad to hear the final whistle as make no mistake we hung on for our lives, I'm hoping Kaffir can replicate this desire against our rivals in the run in to help us out, lol.

Would also like to mention Jenko, thought he was a class act too, kept Kaffir in the game with a string of saves first half and constantly heard his mouth all game.

Best of luck for the rest of the season Kaffir, keep 11 on the pitch at all times against the likes of Huncote and Reem and I can see you getting a result.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 3:13 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Kaffir 2 NRI 3

After totally dominating the first half and looking like we were on for a hatful I can't believe how the game swung so out of control, we started playing some really good stuff and creating lots of chances, this was then helped by Kaffir going down to 10 men half way through the half due to injury then with a couple of minutes remaining of first half kaffir went down to 9 for 2nd week running. 2 well taken goals from Chris cooper and Tyrone Smith gave us a 2-0 lead.

Kaffir started 2nd half with a full 11 again but we scored our 3rd a few minutes into the 2nd half from Chris cooper again, after that it was a back to the walls performance, have no idea what drinks Kaffir had at half time but were full og energy and run us ragged, their Captain yet again was pulling all the strings and he can't half play a bit, probably one of the best players we have come up against this season.

I was really glad to hear the final whistle as make no mistake we hung on for our lives, I'm hoping Kaffir can replicate this desire against our rivals in the run in to help us out, lol.

Would also like to mention Jenko, thought he was a class act too, kept Kaffir in the game with a string of saves first half and constantly heard his mouth all game.

Best of luck for the rest of the season Kaffir, keep 11 on the pitch at all times against the likes of Huncote and Reem and I can see you getting a result.

Think you have got that about spot on Malc. You were the better team for 50 mins and us 40 mins!

Quite surprised you dont use your teams height more as most of your team is well over 6ft, personally i was glad you didnt but that is obv becasue you like to play the passing game

Hopefully we can have a full squad for our next game which is Huncote, Andy (our captain) is a very good player! And thanks for the praise and good luck for the rest of the season and hopefully we will do you some favours
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 4:09 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
Capello wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

HT score 1-1.

Cus i've not played for the last 8 weeks due to my op. (hopefully back this sunday) lol lol!

Have to say though its hard getting every one to play together as we have different players every week and just when we started getting some good results we lost quite a few quality players.

Heard we lost it in the midfield sunday due to us not having one.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:00 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Wigston Rangers 2-4 Humbo 2000

Dan Mitchell 2.

Strange one today, we were by far the better team for the first half hour. Went one nil up, Humbo replied pretty quickly. Then Sam Whatsize has missed his first penalty ever, he then pulled his groin which led to me covering at right back for 5 minutes, where they scored one of the strangest goals i've ever seen. We made 2 subs at half time then our captain pulled his hamstring after 30 seconds! Game pretty much was over for us from that point on. We completely lost our shape and we had players playing in crazy positions.

Humbo took control and grabbed 2 more goals. Fair play to them, would have been a better game for the neutral without the 2 critical injuries though. Humbo have now effectively won the title fair play to them. Giffords first one was a great finish the other 2 were a little strange though.
T. Haha let's be honest my 2nd goal was funny haha but so was ur pee roller think we got one lucky goal each mate
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 11:10 am

Gifford wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Dan Mitchell 2.

Strange one today, we were by far the better team for the first half hour. Went one nil up, Humbo replied pretty quickly. Then Sam Whatsize has missed his first penalty ever, he then pulled his groin which led to me covering at right back for 5 minutes, where they scored one of the strangest goals i've ever seen. We made 2 subs at half time then our captain pulled his hamstring after 30 seconds! Game pretty much was over for us from that point on. We completely lost our shape and we had players playing in crazy positions.

Humbo took control and grabbed 2 more goals. Fair play to them, would have been a better game for the neutral without the 2 critical injuries though. Humbo have now effectively won the title fair play to them. Giffords first one was a great finish the other 2 were a little strange though.
T. Haha let's be honest my 2nd goal was funny haha but so was ur pee roller think we got one lucky goal each mate

Haha very true, I think my first goal more than made up for it though Wink Only if that 30 yard volley had gone in early on, I would have retired!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 11:35 am

Haha u do that twice in one game I would of subbed myself and gone home haha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 11:43 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Gifford wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Dan Mitchell 2.

Haha very true, I think my first goal more than made up for it though Wink Only if that 30 yard volley had gone in early on, I would have retired!

theres a slight difference between contradiction and exaggeration. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 4:29 pm

Gifford wrote:
Haha u do that twice in one game I would of subbed myself and gone home haha

Hahaha, Maybe next time Wink I don't think I have ever caught two volleys that cleanly before let alone within the space of 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 4:38 pm

Hellboy wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Gifford wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Dan Mitchell 2.

theres a slight difference between contradiction and exaggeration. Laughing

Pffft, I dont exaggerate! I am the least exaggerative man alive, ever :p

Back to top Go down
D & B

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 12:00 am

Bill Walton Cup 4th Round
Star & Garter 2 - 1 Dunton & Broughton

I dont usually post on here but Id like to say well played to the Star boys. They play proper football and have some very good attacking players. We held our own at half time at 0-0 but then there attacking quality came through with 2 goals. We played some decent stuff but lacked the firepower up front which Star had. Infact our best chances kept falling to our centre half who managed to put one away near the end and could of had one in the last minute.
Good luck to Star in the next round!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 29 January   Banter for Sunday 29 January - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 29 January
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2