Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Looking for a new team

Go down 
+4
Wotyousayin
ChartwellArmsFC
Why Always Me?
LoneRanger38
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Looking for a new team  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 9:17 pm

I called it a day last season and since regret it so i feel ive got a couple more seasons in me yes iv played for a few clubs now but im looking for some regular footy with the banter im not bothered about the level div 1-div 6 i feel i still have what it takes given the chance for those who do not no im 6ft 2 striker but happy to play centre mid also pm or message me cheers guys
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Why Always Me?

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 9:22 pm

Div 7 team looking for a right back?
Back to top Go down
ChartwellArmsFC

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 1:39 pm

Div 6 team looking for new players, we have training on 23 June at 12 on willow park wigston
Back to top Go down
Wotyousayin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 1:48 pm

Trinity foxes looking for new players div 4 standard minimum please any takers Dave 07769613844
Back to top Go down
Wotyousayin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 1:50 pm

Loneranger we play div 4 alliance league in desford if your interested call or text Dave 07769613844
Back to top Go down
mick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 4:57 pm

U 38 loneranger?? Wot abt saturday vets side??
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 7:30 pm

He looks about 38 don't think he is though
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 9:54 am

Haha cheers denty im 29 u nob
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
CSKA Mod

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 10:49 am

Welcome to CSKA Darren.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 12:07 pm

Daz aka the Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party.
The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In honour of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days. But, before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?"
The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse."
The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away.
Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back.
As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's Tent and spends the night.
The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. "You have very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?"
The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear.
As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon. Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a brunette, even more attractive than the blonde.
She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night. The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. "You are indeed a man of many talents, but I still kill you tomorrow.
"What is your last request?"
The Lone Ranger responds," I'd like to speak to my horse....ALONE."
The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent.
Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says:
"Listen very carefully, you dickhead, for the last time.......... . BRING POSSE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new team    Looking for a new team  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new team
Page 1 of 1