Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

predict division 6 final table...

Go down 
+6
whiteeagles
Ramley_LBFC
Polska legend II
NUGENT.
Hairy Hebrew!
Rwhite08
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rwhite08

predict division 6 final table... Empty
PostSubject: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:55 am

Here is my prediction..

NPE
Pollards
Royal Oak
Hotshots
White eagles
Wheel
Little Bowden
Hat & Beaver
First old boys
Friar Lane
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:51 am

NPE
A.F.C Royal Oak
Pollard Crusaders
White Eagles
Harborough Hotshots
Hat & Beaver
The Wheel
Little Bowden
Firs Old Boys
Friar Lane
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 6:01 pm

NPE
Pollards
AFC Royal Oak
White Eagles
Hotshits
Little Bowden
Wheel
Hat and Beaver
Firs
Friar Lane

ill do a little review of every team:

npe: very good side, class above everyone else, solid at the back and can score - surely have it wrapped up?

pollards: very fast side!! can score goals, Walbrook and Morris are deadly, should have enough to edge the chasing pack

oak: solid outfit at the back and have the div 6 equivalent of rory delap, perhaps lack a cutting edge sometimes but 2 very good results versus hotshots. very hard workers

eagles: good passing side who are a bit raw but think they will pick up as the season goes on as they are still young, could do with some experienced players.

hotshots: no show vs npe and so another points deduction looms, have the wheels fell off? beatable side. dodgy keeper

bowden: solid at the back but struggle up top. hammered friar lane though - could that be the start of a revolution? we will see

wheel: 3 losses on the bounce now, think their goading of hotshots isn't that funny now... love their hoofball and erratic keeper, will remain inconsistent with some good results and some bad.

hat and beaver: dodgy defence including their captain, are capable of being a threat up top though. 3 wins in a row but dont see it lasting.

firs: old bunch who are a good laugh and work hard but very little skill, unfortunately don't see them improving much

friar lane: young lads who desperately need some older players and manager, have potential though and will come good if they stick at it.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 6:03 pm

NPE
Royal Oak
Pollards
Hotshots
Wheel
White Eagles
Hat & Beaver
Little Bowden
Firs
Friar Lane
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 9:22 pm

NPE
Pollards
Royal Oak
Hotshots
White Eagles
Little Bowden
Wheel
Hat & Beaver
Firs
Friar Lane

The only stone wall positions for me are 1st, 2nd and last place. NPE and Pollards too good for Div 6 and Friar Lane are such young lads who need experience to help them through.

For me Royal Oak will be next seasons team to beat depending on who comes down from Div 5. Hotshots always start well but when a couple of games go against them they always seem to falter so still not title challengers yet. The "wheels" have most definitely come off for the Wheel at the moment so I can definitely see Bowden and Eagles finishing above them.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:13 pm

NPE
Pollards
Afc Royal Oak
White Eagles
Hotshots
Wheel
Little Bowden
Hat and Beaver
Firs
Friar Lane

Not played Pollards or Bowden yet so tough to tell at this stage.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 8:45 pm

1Npe - unbeaten and cruising, to good for this division
2Hotshots- 3 silly defeats in november have made life difficult for us plus a 4pt deduction but with a full squad an the return of the ever popular mr clint martin we feel back to our best
3pollards- good team who try an play football very quick forward line
4 royal oak- organised outfit with experianced players, not happy with our results against them but decent side
5white eagles- seem to have grown into the season, looked good early in the season an think will just keep improving
6 little bowden- usually solid defensivley but lack goals, one of the best keepers iv seen in sunday football but slow start hasn't helped them
7 hat and beaver- hit an miss team who play good football at times then fall apart at the seams when things don't go there way, good bunch tho always a good laugh
8 wheel - bob
9 firs - first game of season we beat them 3-2 in a tight game suprised of their results until we played them second time round
10 friar lane- big respect cos they just keep going, harry potter up fronts welllllllll funny
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 12:11 pm

where has clint been all season?
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 1:54 pm

NPE
Harborough Hotshots
Pollards
Royal Oak
White Eagles
Hat & Beaver
The Wheel
Little Bowden
Firs
Friar Lane

For me NPE with games in hand look difficult to catch especially if there is further 2 points to be docked for the Hotshots. With that said the Hotshots will be buoyed with the return of Clint, at that level I can see him bagging some goals and for that reason even taking the points potentially to be docked I can see them finishing in 2nd beting Pollards into 3rd (last weeks game between the 2 was a big result)
Royal Oak look a reasonably steady outfit and it could be close with Pollards for 3rd and 4th but they just don't seem to score quite enough for me so for that I favour Pollards to pip them to the post (fired there by the Morris family)
From there on White Eagles look to have the beating of the remainder but after that I expect Hat & Beaver to put on a few points to stay clear of the rest. The Wheel appear to be struggling but they have points on the board and that should keep them above the chasing Little Bowden who's defeat to Firs 2 weeks agao may see them fighting at the wrong end of the table but one would think they should stay ahead of Firs with Friar Lane bringing up the rear.

Just a thought.....

Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 1:57 pm

Clint was lured away by the bright lights of Saturday football. This is how I think the table will end up.

NPE
Hotshots
Pollards
Royal Oak
White eagles
Wheel
Little Bowden
Hat & Beaver
Firs old boys
Friar Lane

Although we had a real bad patch in November, I think we are still good enough to come second and everyone seems to hav found their scoring boots which is always good!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 2:22 pm

SamEvans wrote:
Clint was lured away by the bright lights of Saturday football. This is how I think the table will end up.

NPE
Hotshots
Pollards
Royal Oak
White eagles
Wheel
Little Bowden
Hat & Beaver
Firs old boys
Friar Lane

Although we had a real bad patch in November, I think we are still good enough to come second and everyone seems to hav found their scoring boots which is always good!
Ricey will have you in his pocket next time we play you lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 3:06 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
SamEvans wrote:

NPE
Hotshots
Pollards
Royal Oak
White eagles
Wheel
Little Bowden
Hat & Beaver
Firs old boys
Friar Lane

Haha I'm gonna take Ricey out again the night before the match and leave him in a random town. Althouh he did well to find his way back from Kettering all alone! I would injure him but we need him on a Saturday and to play for Hotshots next season...
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 3:28 pm

SamEvans wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
SamEvans wrote:

NPE
Hotshots
Pollards
Royal Oak
White eagles
Wheel
Little Bowden
Hat & Beaver
Firs old boys
Friar Lane

Haha I'm gonna take Ricey out again the night before the match and leave him in a random town. Althouh he did well to find his way back from Kettering all alone! I would injure him but we need him on a Saturday and to play for Hotshots next season...
Haha just watch him score the winner against you now! And there is zero chance of him joining hotshots next season haha
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 3:44 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
SamEvans wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
SamEvans wrote:

NPE
Hotshots
Pollards
Royal Oak
White eagles
Wheel
Little Bowden
Hat & Beaver
Firs old boys
Friar Lane

Haha just watch him score the winner against you now! And there is zero chance of him joining hotshots next season haha

Lol I know there's no chance. Just wishful thinking!
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 8:17 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
1Npe - unbeaten and cruising, to good for this division
2Hotshots- 3 silly defeats in november have made life difficult for us plus a 4pt deduction but with a full squad an the return of the ever popular mr clint martin we feel back to our best
3pollards- good team who try an play football very quick forward line
4 royal oak- organised outfit with experianced players, not happy with our results against them but decent side
5white eagles- seem to have grown into the season, looked good early in the season an think will just keep improving
6 little bowden- usually solid defensivley but lack goals, one of the best keepers iv seen in sunday football but slow start hasn't helped them
7 hat and beaver- hit an miss team who play good football at times then fall apart at the seams when things don't go there way, good bunch tho always a good laugh
8 wheel - bob
9 firs - first game of season we beat them 3-2 in a tight game suprised of their results until we played them second time round
10 friar lane- big respect cos they just keep going, harry potter up fronts welllllllll funny

haha

dont think that final table will be far off the mark, hopefully we can continue our good form this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: predict division 6 final table...   predict division 6 final table... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

predict division 6 final table...
Page 1 of 1