Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 13 November

Go down 
+31
Aussie Owl
Mivan are going up
Hairy Hebrew!
Joey Barton
BULLIT
L.K.F.C
Rwhite08
mowmacre fc
Skeems
Sparta3
Cobbo
browny15lfc
Blackie
WILKSY
oily
PEEWEE
Plough new boy
Polska legend II
Reem Team FC
Fieldy
CSKA19Carnabys
timmy mallet
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Jimmyb
man in black
talbotkeeper
whiteeagles
Widds
Hellboy
Gordon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 9:23 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Sure I will. Petco was something of a celebrity in the 90s!
Haha!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zorro_sub

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 12:27 pm

Hellboy wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Moderator wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Great game? Excellent Referee? Correct decisions from the man with the flag?

Agree?
i comment on the ref and it gets deleted what the point i will not bother with this forum anymore even tho gordon asking if the ref was "Excellent Referee?"i gave my answer but then the league got rid biggest joke don;t ask a question then when there an answer the league don;t like it get deleted well deleted the whole post end of

Your post was not deleted. Your abusive comments about the ref which were contained within the post were removed. This will apply to any offensive or abusive posts and this particularly applies to refs who are very important to the Alliance.

well am deleting my account u 2face double standerd let love some and hate the rest

Widds'll tell you, he did the most famous account deleting known to man, he's such an attention seeker, the best thing to do would be to sleep on it, and if you feel the same way in the morning, after a full english breakfast, a nice shower, and an intimate encounter with madam palm, then go ahead and delete it you mad impetuous fool.

think we have just found comment of the month!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 12:50 pm

Haha yeah its a fair call....i tend to think bollox to things if i get irritated and move onto something else....similar to the ridiculous behavior (in my opinion) of a football organisation that appears hellbent on making things difficult for teams................(a national organisation, not The Alliance)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

what about an 'international' organisation?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:07 pm

I think its national, but reports to the international......i have just had a massive rant on here but thought better of it and deleted the post....once everything comes out in the open i hope to hold on to this anger and i will repost it....absolutely fuming at the moment....never written a paragraph using the word dictatorial quite so often.....anyway, off to get a bank loan now for the ridiculous overreaction that appears to be indicative of the organisation that supports grass roots football.....hahahaha yeah course they doooooooo.....hope they have a happy christmas coz little Timmy from the NRI household is getting no Christmas present and will be eating a cat for Christmas instead of a turkey....
Back to top Go down
zorro_sub

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:12 pm

Widds wrote:
I think its national, but reports to the international......i have just had a massive rant on here but thought better of it and deleted the post....once everything comes out in the open i hope to hold on to this anger and i will repost it....absolutely fuming at the moment....never written a paragraph using the word dictatorial quite so often.....anyway, off to get a bank loan now for the ridiculous overreaction that appears to be indicative of the organisation that supports grass roots football.....hahahaha yeah course they doooooooo.....hope they have a happy christmas coz little Timmy from the NRI household is getting no Christmas present and will be eating a cat for Christmas instead of a turkey....

"dictatorial"----- someone went school!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011, 1:24 pm

zorro_sub wrote:
Widds wrote:

"dictatorial"----- someone went school!

Haha i thought it was better than 'bossy f@@kers' lol Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 13 November
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3