Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 13 November

Go down 
+31
Aussie Owl
Mivan are going up
Hairy Hebrew!
Joey Barton
BULLIT
L.K.F.C
Rwhite08
mowmacre fc
Skeems
Sparta3
Cobbo
browny15lfc
Blackie
WILKSY
oily
PEEWEE
Plough new boy
Polska legend II
Reem Team FC
Fieldy
CSKA19Carnabys
timmy mallet
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Jimmyb
man in black
talbotkeeper
whiteeagles
Widds
Hellboy
Gordon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 8:17 pm

MDH Knights 4 - 3 Epworth Old Boys
Finally some points! Still we don't half make it hard for ourselves!!!!
Good competitve game if I'm honest. From the kick off we looked awake and took the lead I think deservedly through David Brennan and had a few chances to go further in front before losing the ball on the edge of our own area and bringing the lad down as he surged into the box for a penalty.
Came back again and a nice header from Sim into the top bag put us 2-1 up at half time.
Looked quite happy in the second half until Epworth got an equaliser. Epworth had a spell of pressure but Lee Stevens came on and scored with his first touch of the ball. Had the chance to wrap it up but missed our second one on one of the day and great chasing from the Epworth winger ended with a kind bounce and a nice little lob. With time running down Aaron Wats got free behind the fullback and squared it to Dom Page to smash in with the help of a deflection.
Somewhere about 2 all Epworth went down to 10, the lad was a good player but had a tangle with our left back while sheperding the ball out and got well wound up.
Epworth play some football and all in all was a really enjoyable and competitive game.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm

polska u wrong finking foxes went in 2 game finking be easy game as if u look bck at previous post i predicted webbeys 4 top 3 an 2 do well, an 2 be be honest webbys fully deserved win as wanted it more from 1st min till 90, peno bit harsh but awfull attempt anyway! yes foxes had total team out once agen but not webbys fault, fully deserved win!!! p.s my bro plays 4 foxes an try 2 watch um wen can...
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:43 pm

Hellboy wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Moderator wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Great game? Excellent Referee? Correct decisions from the man with the flag?

Agree?
i comment on the ref and it gets deleted what the point i will not bother with this forum anymore even tho gordon asking if the ref was "Excellent Referee?"i gave my answer but then the league got rid biggest joke don;t ask a question then when there an answer the league don;t like it get deleted well deleted the whole post end of

Your post was not deleted. Your abusive comments about the ref which were contained within the post were removed. This will apply to any offensive or abusive posts and this particularly applies to refs who are very important to the Alliance.

well am deleting my account u 2face double standerd let love some and hate the rest

Widds'll tell you, he did the most famous account deleting known to man, he's such an attention seeker, the best thing to do would be to sleep on it, and if you feel the same way in the morning, after a full english breakfast, a nice shower, and an intimate encounter with madam palm, then go ahead and delete it you mad impetuous fool.

I'm taking my ball and I'm going home!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:29 pm

Afc royal oak 0-0 white eagles

Obviously both teams lacking a cutting edge today. Defenders well on top. Missing our front two but still thought we had enough quality on the pitch to sneak a goal. good battling performance by both teams. White eagles with a few talented players and should do alright. Both keepers made a couple of vital saves.
Carl shaws reffing was top notch today.

Good luck white eagles for season
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:39 pm

2 games in that division finished 0-0 BORING
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:44 pm

And one finished 18-0...
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:46 pm

fhoskins wrote:

Tell me about it :-/
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:48 pm

[quote="BULLIT"]polska u wrong finking foxes went in 2 game finking be easy game as if u look bck at previous post i predicted webbeys 4 top 3 an 2 do well, an 2 be be honest webbys fully deserved win as wanted it more from 1st min till 90, peno bit harsh but awfull attempt anyway! yes foxes had total team out once agen but not webbys fault, fully deserved win!!! p.s my bro plays 4 foxes an try 2 watch um wen can...[/quote

Just going on what I was told by sum1 at the game. I don't think any1 really turns up thinking its gona be easy but sometimes a team can lack a bit of intensity. Like I say we've all done it
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:52 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
fhoskins wrote:

Got 2 be some kind of record?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:53 pm

Hellboy wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Moderator wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Great game? Excellent Referee? Correct decisions from the man with the flag?

Agree?
i comment on the ref and it gets deleted what the point i will not bother with this forum anymore even tho gordon asking if the ref was "Excellent Referee?"i gave my answer but then the league got rid biggest joke don;t ask a question then when there an answer the league don;t like it get deleted well deleted the whole post end of

Your post was not deleted. Your abusive comments about the ref which were contained within the post were removed. This will apply to any offensive or abusive posts and this particularly applies to refs who are very important to the Alliance.

well am deleting my account u 2face double standerd let love some and hate the rest

Widds'll tell you, he did the most famous account deleting known to man, he's such an attention seeker, the best thing to do would be to sleep on it, and if you feel the same way in the morning, after a full english breakfast, a nice shower, and an intimate encounter with madam palm, then go ahead and delete it you mad impetuous fool.

Very good helly, raised a chuckle that one
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:55 pm

Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Widds wrote:
Minutes silence, well organised by Clive Bruce got all the teams from Uplands together in a circle.

Footie - unfortunately Aylestone Lounge decided not to bother sending a full team.....

Side issues - the lads responded well to some off the pitch issues we have had and despite no game today, was really happy with the lads....

made me chuckle that, happy with the lads despite not having a game!

Easily pleased to be honest Mark!!!!

Manager worries about the team and getting three points, i worry about the other stuff....i get my stuff running smoother then the managers job SHOULD be easier....many building bricks in a house lol

Yes, think I'm with u now
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:06 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
fhoskins wrote:

Got 2 be some kind of record?
Lol, looking at some of the other divisions, we have ourselves and royal oak only conceding 8 so far and NPE 5, which seems very good compared to others! Its a very tight division, our 3 losses have only been by 1 goal, says it all.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:13 pm

By the way, where do white eagles originate from?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:21 pm

Serbia
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:23 pm

Superfly 1 - 0 Oadby Owls

A well battled game from the superfly lads and to be honest Oadby deserved something out the game. Nevertheless we battled to end and saw out the one goal.
Impressive debuts for two players one being a being a very ill but solid centre back and the other being Akil Howson.

Oadby are a very well set up team, Can tell they train and have played together for awhile.
They just lack experience, I think they are one of the best footballing teams we've played.

All the best for the rest of the season Oadby lads/managers, I'm sure the return fixture will be very different.

Also, our ref today was outstanding.

Last edited by Joey Barton on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:29 pm

Gordon wrote:
Serbia

Correct also knowen as Avengers, Not so discreet terrorists in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:54 am

Polska legend II wrote:
We descend from the FC Serbia team that was around for about 25 years if you remember them?
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:12 am

Blaby Vikings -1 Mivan - 4

Good win for us yesterday. We pretty much dominated the game from start to finish. Had to make a few changed due to injuries but it didnt unsettle us at all, we are now showing what we can do. Took the lead after putting them under a lot of pressure with their lad getting an unavoidable deflection to put us one up. After that we kicked on and sustained it but a lapse of concentration by me let them in, kepper foulded them outside the box and the put away the free kick. We did not stop though and went in 2-1 up.

Second half was over very quickly, 30 second in we went 3-1 up and then a minute later it was 4. No disrespect but we could of really scored alot more, but a silly 'handbags' moment killed the game really and the game pizzled out from there really.

7 point in 3 games now and unbeaten in 5 including all competitions..
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:02 am

[quote="Polska legend II"]
BULLIT wrote:
polska u wrong finking foxes went in 2 game finking be easy game as if u look bck at previous post i predicted webbeys 4 top 3 an 2 do well, an 2 be be honest webbys fully deserved win as wanted it more from 1st min till 90, peno bit harsh but awfull attempt anyway! yes foxes had total team out once agen but not webbys fault, fully deserved win!!! p.s my bro plays 4 foxes an try 2 watch um wen can...[/quote

Just going on what I was told by sum1 at the game. I don't think any1 really turns up thinking its gona be easy but sometimes a team can lack a bit of intensity. Like I say we've all done it

We've definately found there's never any easy games in Division 2. This season, until we played wigston there'd only been wins by the odd goal in all our games. Tight!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:13 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

Poland's is the only flag with a white eagle on it
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:16 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
We descend from the FC Serbia team that was around for about 25 years if you remember them?

Certainly do - we had some good battles with them over the years. Last played them from memory in March 2003. Took the lead with patched up side and thought we were going to pull off a shock win and lost 9 or 10-1!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:17 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Poland's is the only flag with a white eagle on it

very true which was the reason for my original question
Back to top Go down
Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 4:35 pm

BULLIT wrote:
polska u wrong finking foxes went in 2 game finking be easy game as if u look bck at previous post i predicted webbeys 4 top 3 an 2 do well, an 2 be be honest webbys fully deserved win as wanted it more from 1st min till 90, peno bit harsh but awfull attempt anyway! yes foxes had total team out once agen but not webbys fault, fully deserved win!!! p.s my bro plays 4 foxes an try 2 watch um wen can...
↲ how many brothers u got i can remember u saying ur bro played for glenfield
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 5:54 pm

3 brothers 1 sister, u got great memory, ur brain must be full of boring old quotes
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 5:55 pm

i remember playing against serbia about 10 years ago in the leicester sunday league
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 6:56 pm

good side. i once saw them thrash the old Fairfield with 9 men from the start!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:51 pm

use to have a bloke upfront called savo or something like that...very gud player
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 7:58 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:
use to have a bloke upfront called savo or something like that...very gud player
As far as we know there was no Savo but we think you might be thinking about Gojko who sadly is no longer with us, he passed away a couple of years ago, he was the man up front I believe.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:19 pm

harrow hotshot wrote:

Savo is a Polska legend!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:20 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:
As far as we know there was no Savo but we think you might be thinking about Gojko who sadly is no longer with us, he passed away a couple of years ago, he was the man up front I believe.

Petko was the man who got all their goals for them in the mid nineties. Very good striker
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:34 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
harrow hotshot wrote:

Petko was the man who got all their goals for them in the mid nineties. Very good striker
Hes my Godfather!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 10:45 pm

Quality! How old is he now and what's he doing these days?
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 9:12 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Quality! How old is he now and what's he doing these days?
He's had 2 new knees and he's suffering now from a ripped achilles tendon but he's still attempting to make a comeback for us before the end of the season as we are lacking firepower as we are firing blanks and as you should know Serbs don't fire blanks haha
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 9:14 pm

very good. he must be 40+ at least now?
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 9:26 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
very good. he must be 40+ at least now?
Yes he is, he has been to watch a couple of our games, if you ref us one day im sure you will recognise some old familiar faces on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 10:08 pm

Sure I will. Petco was something of a celebrity in the 90s!
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 8:27 am

I remember that older guy up front for Serbia he was built like a brick poor house I remember him once running half the pitch with me hanging on his back!!!! He was a nice guy though , he must of been 50 then? Grey hair? I heard he played for red star Belgrade or someone back in the day??
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 8:58 am

yes, that was always the rumour, never did find out if it was true, although he looked the part!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 7:47 pm

it mite av been savo or gojko not sure but use to have some gud battles with them wen i was at spa good set of lads they were
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 9:22 pm

Giggsisgod wrote:
I remember that older guy up front for Serbia he was built like a brick poor house I remember him once running half the pitch with me hanging on his back!!!! He was a nice guy though , he must of been 50 then? Grey hair? I heard he played for red star Belgrade or someone back in the day??
He's known as Bilbija and he still plays now, well into his 50's (at least!) in the Derby Veterans league. He definitely played for Red Star as a youth, not sure whether he made it properly there but he played for some other professional outfits in then Yugoslavia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 13 November   Banter for Sunday 13 November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 13 November
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next