Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 6 November

Go down 
+34
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Mivan are going up
NiffyA
littlebigman
browny15lfc
Jenko
Hellboy
NKBomber
Groby Memorial FC
L.K.F.C
Paulo
dave ash
Skeems
Capello
Hairy Hebrew!
Widds
Giggsisgod
RICKY-BOBBY
Sarge
WILKSY
timmy mallet
wheel1
Firs oldest boy
D & B
hotshot66
News of the World
spartamoshdock
A.McNulty
Sparta3
Paul Daniels
whiteeagles
Aussie Owl
Polska legend II
Gordon
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 9:02 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
cheers to ac Wigston for the game today, good attitude from them to keep on going while 2 behind. Referee was very good today, keith smith? As for us, complete shambles, only about 5 of us there setting the goals up, the line being ran by two players carrying injuries, genuinely becoming disheartened with running a club at the minute. Going to have a think about things this week. Finished 4-4.
Happy birthday to fozzi as well, top lad, don't know him that well but enjoyed some good banter with him.. And well done to our reserves who seem to have the attitude that we are missing.

If you want to pour your heart out, you can always send me a PM....know what you mean, its like flogging a dead horse sometimes, sometimes a simple thank you helps, but you dont even get that too often.

Happy 53rd brithday Fozzi!!!!! Wink

I may just borrow your shoulder!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 9:45 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Magna 73 Rangers 2-2 Kirby Muxloe Rangers

We were poor today. Even though we didnt play well we should have won. We missed 2 sitters and took the lead inside the first 30 minutes but Kirby were looking dangerous on the break, then on 40 minutes they broke through and Jenko took there player out right on the edge of the area, ref gave a peno and sent Jenko off. Jenko maintains it was outside the area and he shouldn't have been sent off as we had a defender covering and no doubt he will come on here and tell you that himself!!

Anyway Lando went in goal and Mark Brown struck it to his left.

With 10 men in the 2nd half we did OK and we were never under pressure at all, we missed a great chance when Cartwright volleyed over from 3 yards and then Bainesy struck after good work from Phil Howard and we honestly thought we would see it out, even down to 10 men but a cross from the right found Mark Brown unmarked at the far post and he headed in the equaliser.

FC Hoskins next week

Yes I will tell it myself as i still for the life of me can not work out how the ref has come to this decision

Kirby's forward came clean through and knocked the ball past me, I waited for as long as i possibly could before attempting to bring the player down unsucessfully 2 yards outside my 18 yard box. This allowed time for a defender to get back to cover, the kirby lad stayed on his feet and put the resulting shot wide.

As soon as this had gone wide the ref blew up and awarded a penalty from about 30 yards away where there is no way he could see it was inside the box which it wasnt. When he got to where the incident happened i had only just got up and was still 2 yards outside my box. He then called me over asked for my name and to everyones shock produced a red card. Fair play to the kirby players who were saying it was not a red card and trying to get the referee to reconsider.

I think the ref today was too card happy, for a game with not one real bad tackle in it there was about 8 yellows and red card. Upon asking the ref to explain his decision at full time, his response was that I was last man so I had to get sent off which is his interpretation and just ignored my question to explain giving a penalty as i think he realised he had made a massive mistake with and didnt want to admit it.

I do not like critising referees as without them we would not have games being played on a sunday morning and the majority of the refs for the alliance do a very good job, i appreciate it is hard, but when incidents like this happen its just infuriating to be honest.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 10:27 pm

NKBomber wrote:
North Kilworth beat Birstall 5-2 today. Should have been 10-0 at half time. Lost second half 2-0, probably should have been 4-0! Number 4 at back for Birstall was a good player. However Carl or number 2 I think looked way out of his depth

Ha Ha. Carl, dont bite!! You actually stuck to the job of Marking Rudkin well!

Fish, why are you praising Ray?? Trying to unsettle him? He still owes me loads of money for Saturdays.. so he might be on the transfer list soon
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:16 am

Magna no1 wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

then on 40 minutes they broke through and Jenko took there player out right on the edge of the area, ref gave a peno and sent Jenko off.

FC Hoskins next week

Yes I will tell it myself as i still for the life of me can not work out how the ref has come to this decision

Kirby's forward came clean through and knocked the ball past me, I waited for as long as i possibly could before attempting to bring the player down unsucessfully 2 yards outside my 18 yard box. This allowed time for a defender to get back to cover, the kirby lad stayed on his feet and put the resulting shot wide.

2yds out or right on th edge????? the fish gets bigger everytime you tell the story Shocked Wink

Kev, wear some body armour for next week;s game..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 8:56 am

D & B wrote:
Would just like to reiterate Dunton keeper Lewis Hill's performance today, it was absolutely brilliant. 3 penalty saves to go with some superb stops, was the best goalkeeping performance I have seen so far this season, and the Sunbury guys agreed.

Good side Sunbury, would have been interesting if we hadn't had 10 men for 88 minutes, credit to the guys who stook at it. Ref didn't really have much option as it was a last man challenge, but some leniency needs to be taken in these situations surely. If the sending off is handed in its technically a 4 match ban for an innocuous challenge.
Denying a clear and obvious goal scoring oppurtunity is a 1 match ban i think!!!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 9:02 am

dave ash wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
LDA 3 - 2 Niffy

Brilliant result for us in the circumstances. Bare 11 due to late drop outs and half the team still drunk from the night before. We had to weather the storm for the first 20 but after that we really got into it.

A goalkeeping error gave us the first and then we doubled it almost immediately after. A Dave Ash OG rounded off our goals before a late fightback got us a bit worried. All in all a good performance from the back foot.

Have to say that if you had turned up with 10 players today you would of prob beat us, gave you two goals of which one was a dubious own goal which was heading goal bown when a push in the back by who knows and it just skims my head and went in.

Not tohappy with the ref who seemed give any 50/50 tacklesto you and the blatent cheating by the your lino.

We seem to struggle at the minute with the changes each week in positions but have to say far play to Jamie who gives everyone a game if they missed out the week before, difficult when we have 16 players turning up each week.

Well done to LDA and also to Sid who i think must of got a goalkeeping DVD for his birthday as he had a good game.

I was very disappointed from yesterdays result!! I had rotated a few players but felt that we had a stronger team that the team that beat them 4-1 last month.

It was a tale of 2 sides in the end - we got in the right positions in front of goal all game but took right up until the 80th minute before we finally got a goal. On the other side our GK had an absolute mare - probably at fault for at least 2 of the 3 goals - with the 3rd being Dave's OG.

An all round forgetable result and moving onto Gate Hangs Well next week.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 9:55 am

Hellboy wrote:
Magna no1 wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

then on 40 minutes they broke through and Jenko took there player out right on the edge of the area, ref gave a peno and sent Jenko off.

FC Hoskins next week

2yds out or right on th edge????? the fish gets bigger everytime you tell the story Shocked Wink

Kev, wear some body armour for next week;s game..... Shocked

I was about 2 yards outside the box hellboy, I couldnt believe it especially as the ref had pointed to the penalty spot from a long dstance away
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:27 am

How far away was the ref, 35yds?????? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:30 am

Hellboy wrote:
How far away was the ref, 35yds?????? Laughing

HAHA in your little joke here hellboy you are prob not too far away, i understand him blowing his whistle from that distance but should of come closer and seen where the foul took place before deciding what to give
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:56 am

While we're debating lengths and sizes, iv'e got a 15 incher. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:19 am

Hellboy wrote:

Thats impressive i thought my 12 incher was big Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:19 am

dave ash wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
LDA 3 - 2 Niffy

Brilliant result for us in the circumstances. Bare 11 due to late drop outs and half the team still drunk from the night before. We had to weather the storm for the first 20 but after that we really got into it.

A goalkeeping error gave us the first and then we doubled it almost immediately after. A Dave Ash OG rounded off our goals before a late fightback got us a bit worried. All in all a good performance from the back foot.

Have to say that if you had turned up with 10 players today you would of prob beat us, gave you two goals of which one was a dubious own goal which was heading goal bown when a push in the back by who knows and it just skims my head and went in.

Not tohappy with the ref who seemed give any 50/50 tacklesto you and the blatent cheating by the your lino.

We seem to struggle at the minute with the changes each week in positions but have to say far play to Jamie who gives everyone a game if they missed out the week before, difficult when we have 16 players turning up each week.

Well done to LDA and also to Sid who i think must of got a goalkeeping DVD for his birthday as he had a good game.

10 players would have been nice! Most of us were out celebrating birthdays the night before so it took some effort to get the 11 out to start!

Strange comment about the linesman. I can barely remember him making two decisions. Your second goal was a blatant opportunity to cheat but the flag stayed down.

We were very disappointed coming away from the reverse tie 4-1 losers, having not showed up. Pleased to have won this one considering the state we were in.

I thought the referee was pretty good on the whole, let a few go but was very consistent.

Sid has been brilliant the last 6 games or so (since we played at your place), taking in three clean sheets I think.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:21 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
Top of Division 5 looks fairly tight. Five teams all with 15 points Shocked

It's turning in to a great divion. We manged to geth thumped three times but we're seemingly still in the hunt. Everyone seems capable of beating eachother so it will be interesting to see who can put a good run together to lift them to the top.
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:16 pm

Humbo 2000 -3 Mivan -3

I have no idea how we didnt come away with all three points yesterday and i think it was summed up by the Humberstone lads admitting that they were lucky to come away with a point.

The game was pretty much 50-50 all through the first half, we then took the lead and looked the more threatening. But after 2 shocking free kick decisions which even the humberstone lads couldn't quite believe we found ourselves 2-1 down. Admittingly they pretty much edged the first half and pushed on, we went in at half time 3-1 down!

We stuck to our guns though and 5 minutes in to the second half we were back at 3-3! After that we really pushed on to try and get the three points and spurned several good oportunities. Lady luck helped both teams though, in the 90th min we hit the post with it coming back out and going through our strikers leg and a goal line scrambed insued. Humbo then had one cleared off the line and it finished a point a peice.

Apart from one shocking challenge (which is still very sore) the game was played in good spirits and i wish Humberstone well for the season. Some good Banter!

Scorers -
Nick Harris
Jas More
Gurpreet Singh
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:36 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
dave ash wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:
LDA 3 - 2 Niffy

10 players would have been nice! Most of us were out celebrating birthdays the night before so it took some effort to get the 11 out to start!

Strange comment about the linesman. I can barely remember him making two decisions. Your second goal was a blatant opportunity to cheat but the flag stayed down.

We were very disappointed coming away from the reverse tie 4-1 losers, having not showed up. Pleased to have won this one considering the state we were in.

I thought the referee was pretty good on the whole, let a few go but was very consistent.

Sid has been brilliant the last 6 games or so (since we played at your place), taking in three clean sheets I think.

The linesman did have a bit of a mare I thought - but it does seem to always be the same at the moment - any way to grab an edge in the game, I got 1 of our 1st teamers running our line and told him I didn't want him doing any cheating. Would be nice if this was reciprocated - it was only 4 or 5 decisions he made and thought the only offside he should of called - he kept his flag down...strange...

I think the ref could of protected the players from both teams a little better, a couple of really tasty tackles from LDA went without even a quick talking to so simply indicated to my lads that they could do the same...luckily neither teams really went over board on this so no1 injured. I think he did make a few clangers though - where the LDA keeper fumbled the ball and when our striker was in control of this the keeper simply pulled him back...seemed that he didn't really want to make any decisions...

LDA keeper made very few mistakes and pulled a couple of outstanding saves out the bag...should have maybe tapped him up.... Wink
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:39 pm

WRFC 2-3 AFC Sporting

Shocked we didnt come away with 3 points here. Same old Wigston Rangers though we came out strong 2-1 up at half time and somehow lost. All 3 goals could have been prevented. Fair play to Sporting though decent set of lads and well run.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:41 pm

Magna no1 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

At least toe poke and bad tekkers can't join in on this one, we all know they've only got 3 inch between them.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:43 pm

[quote="NiffyA"]
Sparta3 wrote:

The linesman did have a bit of a mare I thought - but it does seem to always be the same at the moment - any way to grab an edge in the game, I got 1 of our 1st teamers running our line and told him I didn't want him doing any cheating. Would be nice if this was reciprocated - it was only 4 or 5 decisions he made and thought the only offside he should of called - he kept his flag down...strange...

I think the ref could of protected the players from both teams a little better, a couple of really tasty tackles from LDA went without even a quick talking to so simply indicated to my lads that they could do the same...luckily neither teams really went over board on this so no1 injured. I think he did make a few clangers though - where the LDA keeper fumbled the ball and when our striker was in control of this the keeper simply pulled him back...seemed that he didn't really want to make any decisions...

LDA keeper made very few mistakes and pulled a couple of outstanding saves out the bag...should have maybe tapped him up.... Wink

I remember the incident you are talking about and was a bit worried, although it wasn't as blatant as the red card in our last game.

I'm sure Dave Ash would love to play with Sid again Wink
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 1:01 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Aussie Owl wrote:
Top of Division 5 looks fairly tight. Five teams all with 15 points Shocked

It's turning in to a great divion. We manged to geth thumped three times but we're seemingly still in the hunt. Everyone seems capable of beating eachother so it will be interesting to see who can put a good run together to lift them to the top.

what a quality division this turning out to be!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 1:59 pm

[quote="Whistle Blower"]
Capello wrote:
Widds wrote:
cheers to ac Wigston for the game today, good attitude from them to keep on going while 2 b

keep going widds. Nri have come a long way since their first game which is down to a lot of hard work from yourself and malc
Yes biggins, keep your chins up son.

will do cheers Gents
Back to top Go down
Hspartan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 2:18 pm

NiffyA wrote:

Well thanks for the comments.

I bit my lip this morning reading Dave's comments and now this. However, I thought I'd give my piece. I probably shouldn't because all it will do is starting daft insults. Shame I am off work for the week.

Rather than trying to make it personal as 'cheating lino' is no.1 in the catalogue of Sunday League excuses and target people, I'll explain myself to avoid ill-feeling.

I am there to 'assist', the ref makes a decision. I did not cheat, anyone whose played alongside me knows that I get very high-rate any type of gamesmanship. Cheat is a very strong word for me, stronger than needless throwaway abuse which shows a lack of intelligence and most of all class.

I gave two offsides all game. One where Rutter hit a weak shot at Sid, he was coming back from a previous attack and his shot told you he knew. The other when I told the lad he was off, he didn't put up much of a fight, once he looked around. I held my flag up for another but as we had possession, the ref played on.

Your second, I was behind play by about 5 yards...I was no position to give it offside. After afterwards, I thought the goalscorer could have been offside but I can not give offside for something I am behind. I am of belief I would have to be 100% sure to disallow a goal (something I have received stick off my own team-mates when running the line previously). The referee actually praised me for running it the manner I did which I appreciate considering the calls of abuse during and now post-match.

One 50/50 decision which I felt went past the byline. Other than that, I gave one throw-in decision for which I was at an acute angle...the ref in a better position, over-ruled me. Fair enough, I can't argue with the ref and this didn't stop abuse coming my way (despite possession being retained), I explained in plain English but abuse continued.

In a general tone, this is not aimed at Niffy A and I remove any names bar when describing the situation. Last week, all three of us who ran the line at one point were subjected to abuse and that time it had a threatening edge towards it (ref handed out yellows for it). It's the case most weeks and near enough every team is guilty of it (being injured on the sidelines at the minute, it's very noticeable). There's banter and then there's idiot abuse.

No-one likes running the line, in most cases it's a sub whose annoyed he's not playing or an player whose carrying an injury. However, continued abuse will get everyone in this division into the situation like many parts of the country where there is no linesmen which would lead to a wider problem for the ref trying to control a game. If you have a problem with a linesmen, speak to the ref rather than shout crap at the fella who doesn't want to be there.

I get the feeling I wouldn't even have to post it this, if the scoreline was otherwise.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:06 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Magna no1 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

At least toe poke and bad tekkers can't join in on this one, we all know they've only got 3 inch between them.

how do you know??? you are startin to become a little obsessed now my red friend get a hobby Shocked get out more Shocked get from behind the keyboard dreamin about toepoke and i Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:20 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Magna no1 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

how do you know???

whistleblower told me.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:22 pm

Hellboy wrote:

bet it really helps you underline all those words in your exercise books
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:27 pm

Hspartan wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

Well thanks for the comments.

I bit my lip this morning reading Dave's comments and now this. However, I thought I'd give my piece. I probably shouldn't because all it will do is starting daft insults. Shame I am off work for the week.

Rather than trying to make it personal as 'cheating lino' is no.1 in the catalogue of Sunday League excuses and target people, I'll explain myself to avoid ill-feeling.

I am there to 'assist', the ref makes a decision. I did not cheat, anyone whose played alongside me knows that I get very high-rate any type of gamesmanship. Cheat is a very strong word for me, stronger than needless throwaway abuse which shows a lack of intelligence and most of all class.

I gave two offsides all game. One where Rutter hit a weak shot at Sid, he was coming back from a previous attack and his shot told you he knew. The other when I told the lad he was off, he didn't put up much of a fight, once he looked around. I held my flag up for another but as we had possession, the ref played on.

Your second, I was behind play by about 5 yards...I was no position to give it offside. After afterwards, I thought the goalscorer could have been offside but I can not give offside for something I am behind. I am of belief I would have to be 100% sure to disallow a goal (something I have received stick off my own team-mates when running the line previously). The referee actually praised me for running it the manner I did which I appreciate considering the calls of abuse during and now post-match.

One 50/50 decision which I felt went past the byline. Other than that, I gave one throw-in decision for which I was at an acute angle...the ref in a better position, over-ruled me. Fair enough, I can't argue with the ref and this didn't stop abuse coming my way (despite possession being retained), I explained in plain English but abuse continued.

In a general tone, this is not aimed at Niffy A and I remove any names bar when describing the situation. Last week, all three of us who ran the line at one point were subjected to abuse and that time it had a threatening edge towards it (ref handed out yellows for it). It's the case most weeks and near enough every team is guilty of it (being injured on the sidelines at the minute, it's very noticeable). There's banter and then there's idiot abuse.

No-one likes running the line, in most cases it's a sub whose annoyed he's not playing or an player whose carrying an injury. However, continued abuse will get everyone in this division into the situation like many parts of the country where there is no linesmen which would lead to a wider problem for the ref trying to control a game. If you have a problem with a linesmen, speak to the ref rather than shout crap at the fella who doesn't want to be there.

I get the feeling I wouldn't even have to post it this, if the scoreline was otherwise.

in my opinion the ref should always pull up players who abuse a linesman - certainly any player that does it more than once in a game should go in the book
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:29 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Why is sleeping with a ruler similar to sleeping with a woman?

They both tell bad tekkers and toe poke they have small dicks.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:35 pm

I don't get it Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 8:16 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
WRFC 2-3 AFC Sporting

Shocked we didnt come away with 3 points here. Same old Wigston Rangers though we came out strong 2-1 up at half time and somehow lost. All 3 goals could have been prevented. Fair play to Sporting though decent set of lads and well run.

Fantastic Game Dan. You Gave Us A Few Scares And Im Sure We Done The Same To You. Top Spot Is Starting To Look Tight.
Always Look Forward To Playing Teams Like Yourselfs, Bring On The Next Meeting.

Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 9:07 pm

[quote="Sparta3"]
NiffyA wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

I remember the incident you are talking about and was a bit worried, although it wasn't as blatant as the red card in our last game.

I'm sure Dave Ash would love to play with Sid again Wink

Sid spoke to me sunday and thats more than he did in the last few games last season, things must be looking up for him at the minute
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

yet another post Embarassed Embarassed practically stalking.....one is flattered Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:50 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

yet another post Embarassed Embarassed practically stalking.....one is flattered Very Happy Very Happy

oops spelling mistake i'm sure you mean flathead!
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:34 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

oops spelling mistake i'm sure you mean flathead!

another tekkerette thanks for ya post Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 November   Banter for Sunday 6 November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 6 November
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2