Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 5 predictions sept 11th

Go down 
+17
greeeedy
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Hellboy
jack b
Potts
Widds
Warrior
saff lounge
Sparta3
Talbotleftback
NiffyA
Sneijder10
Fieldy
Bucko
THE WATCHER
Fishandchips
driver666
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

div 5 predictions sept 11th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions sept 11th   div 5 predictions sept 11th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 8:59 pm

jack b wrote:
Talbotleftback wrote:
lda spartans should do well in this division i think youll win it youve got a good bunch of lads there,

Cant see st marks being the top of the league they will fade out after a few months when they lose a few games

lda
Azul zorros
Clarendon park rangers
harrow
dukla
Niffy
st marks
cska
kajima
gate hangs well
thurmaston 2011
qpr

this is how i think div 5 will finish (only put azul zorros 2nd to wind them up i have good banter with them)

st marks are gonna pis this leage

dont know about p*** the league but you should be up there with a shout not a bad young side in all fairness however big headedness usually comes back to bite ur backside Wink
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions sept 11th   div 5 predictions sept 11th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 12:40 am

wooden_spoon wrote:
Azul Zorros 3 v Dulka Hillside 0 (Zorros Could go all the way)

CSKA Carnabys 1 v Harrow 0 ( Close game alot depends on Harrow's ringers)

Kajima 0 v Clarendon park 4 (Kajima could but up for the spoon come may)

LDA spartons 3 v Thurmaston 2011 0 (LDA play decent football when they get the midfield on the ball)

ST marks 5 v Queniborough park rangers 3 (St Mark's started season on fire , QPR look to have alot of new players but still have The Coffin Dodger at centre back & will struggle badly this year)

Ringers, please enlighten me
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions sept 11th   div 5 predictions sept 11th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 6:29 pm

azul 5 duckla 2
cska 3 harrow 3
kajima 1 clarendon 3
lda 5 thurmaston 3
st marks 3 qpr 3-
being hopeful with our score- better performance last week and starting to get sorted out a bit
like the comment about kev, he must be the oldest player in the league and surely deserves an award just for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions sept 11th   div 5 predictions sept 11th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:14 am

wooden_spoon wrote:

LDA spartons 3 v Thurmaston 2011 0 (LDA play decent football when they get the midfield on the ball)

ST marks 5 v Queniborough park rangers 3 (St Mark's started season on fire , QPR look to have alot of new players but still have The Coffin Dodger at centre back & will struggle badly this year)

Up for the spoon very funny, had 3 1st team players out 1st 2 games.

Gave away 3 stupid goals against Clarendon only played 4 games together! write us off at your peril!
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions sept 11th   div 5 predictions sept 11th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:41 am

KajimaFC wrote:
wooden_spoon wrote:

Gave away 3 stupid goals against Clarendon only played 4 games together! write us off at your peril!

WOODENSPOON OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT DIV 5 IF YOU LOOK AT MY PREDICTIONS I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD YOU DOWN FOR A WIN AND I HAD THE CORRECT RESULTS FOR ALL THE OTHER GAMES AS WELL. YOU WILL BE THE BEST OF THE YOUNG SIDES AND DEFFO A TOP HALF FINISH
Back to top Go down
KajimaFC

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions sept 11th   div 5 predictions sept 11th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:45 am

THE WATCHER wrote:
KajimaFC wrote:
wooden_spoon wrote:

WOODENSPOON OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT DIV 5 IF YOU LOOK AT MY PREDICTIONS I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD YOU DOWN FOR A WIN AND I HAD THE CORRECT RESULTS FOR ALL THE OTHER GAMES AS WELL. YOU WILL BE THE BEST OF THE YOUNG SIDES AND DEFFO A TOP HALF FINISH

cheers we'll give it a go as i say only a new team and we not taking it too seriously just a bunch of mates wanting to have a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions sept 11th   div 5 predictions sept 11th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 5:34 pm

KajimaFC wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
KajimaFC wrote:
wooden_spoon wrote:

cheers we'll give it a go as i say only a new team and we not taking it too seriously just a bunch of mates wanting to have a laugh.

Kajima will keep on improving, we watched there first game, not too impressed but then when we played them 2nd game, we noticed a big improvement and a win this week against an inform CPR, keep up the good work, good bunch
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions sept 11th   div 5 predictions sept 11th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 5:35 pm

norty14 wrote:
azul 5 duckla 2
cska 3 harrow 3
kajima 1 clarendon 3
lda 5 thurmaston 3
st marks 3 qpr 3-
being hopeful with our score- better performance last week and starting to get sorted out a bit
like the comment about kev, he must be the oldest player in the league and surely deserves an award just for that Very Happy

Kev's now officially too old to play in the Vets league, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: div 5 predictions sept 11th   div 5 predictions sept 11th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 5 predictions sept 11th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2