Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 predictions - 11th March

Go down 
+4
Ramley_LBFC
timmy mallet
whiteeagles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

Division 6 predictions - 11th March Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 6:27 pm

AFC Royal Oak 4 V 1Friar Lane - Both hard working teams but Friar Lane only really have pride to play for now. Oak should win.

Hat & Beaver 2 V 2 Little Bowden - Will definitely be a battle, Beaver are scrappers and Bowden are no mugs. Bowden are a solid unit at the back and Beaver have been free-scoring lately? Something has to give... will be close.

NPE 6 V 0 The Wheel - Can see another game for the Wheel without a goal scored (don't even see them having a shot - their attack really is blunt). NPE will be up for it in their aim to clinch the title.

The Firs OB 1 V 3 Pollards Crusaders I think Firs will make it tough for Pollards but Pollards have enough quality to come through this and will use their pace to good effect. I think we were the first side this season to stop Pollards scoring but Kyle Walbrook is no mug and will punish any Firs mistakes.

White Eagles ? V ? Harborough Hotshots - We're going for third place, Hotshots want to wrap up promotion, a lot of our players have been looking forward to this fixture since the last fixture (when Hotshots keeper basically claimed we were mugs Laughing). And one man in particular is looking forward to nailing a certain Sam Evans Laughing Should be a good contest

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 7:02 pm

AFC Royal Oak 4 V 1Friar Lane- oak will win this game

Hat & Beaver 2 V 4 Little Bowden -Bowden will be to strong on day

NPE 6 V 0 The Wheel - NPE win all day long

The Firs OB 1 V 3 Pollards Crusaders - pollards to good not to win this game

White Eagles 2 V 3 Harborough Hotshots- we (hotshots need a win to wrap up promotion)
and eagles are a good side,but we are playing well and Sam Evans wants to make a mug of there back four.

Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:15 pm

Oak 3 friar lane 1 oak to strong
Beaver 1 bowden 3 bowden on a roll
Npe 8 wheel 0 npe will take it to the wheel in a bid to secure league
Firs 1 pollards 5 crusaders loopking to bounce back
Eagles 1 hotshots 5 first game was tight but with clint ben corry and ash back in the team I can only see us winning but you never know
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:25 pm

AFC Royal Oak 5 - 0 Friar Lane
Routine win for Royal Oak, Friar Lane a division too high.

Hat & Beaver 1 - 3 Little Bowden
The reverse fixture was the first 0-0 I had ever seen in Sunday football so we know both sides can defend but we (Bowden) are growing in confidence with every game and I am confident we can keep our good run going.

NPE 3 - 0 The Wheel
As with Royal Oak, this will be a routine win for the home team. The Wheel struggling of late after their good start to the season.

The Firs OB 1 - 3 Pollards Crusaders
Pollards to get back to winning ways against a team who are by now certain to be relegated alongside Friar Lane (barring a 47 goal swing if my calculations are correct!)

White Eagles 2 - 4 Harborough Hotshots
Hotshots to seal off second place and win promotion to Div 5. White Eagles will do well next year but hotshots should win this one.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:42 pm

AFC Royal Oak 4 V 0 Friar Lane - oak will have too much

Hat & Beaver 2 V 3 Little Bowden - Bowden seem to have come together the past few weeks, fair play, think they will just edge this one

NPE 7 V 0 The Wheel - after playing the wheel last week and being amazed we only scored 9, they look poor all over the park and have no confidence, think their main task will be keeping the score line respectable rather than getting some points, my opinion has changed on the wheel though, they took their beating last week with a smile on their face (most of them anyway)

The Firs OB 1 V 5 Pollards Crusaders - Promotion not out of the question for pollards yet, would love firs to do us a favour but can;t see it. both teams are a good set of lads

White Eagles ? V ? Harborough Hotshots - must apologise on behalf of our keeper! personally the best football ive seen vs us this season came from white eagles in the first half of the return fixture, until an unstoppable bullet header broke the deadlock Wink
only gripe about eagles was their big lad up top blatantly diving. looking forward to this one think it will be a tough test, hoping ben is fit for us, think it will be a game his style will be very effective in.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:45 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
AFC Royal Oak 4 V 0 Friar Lane - oak will have too much

Hat & Beaver 2 V 3 Little Bowden - Bowden seem to have come together the past few weeks, fair play, think they will just edge this one

NPE 7 V 0 The Wheel - after playing the wheel last week and being amazed we only scored 9, they look poor all over the park and have no confidence, think their main task will be keeping the score line respectable rather than getting some points, my opinion has changed on the wheel though, they took their beating last week with a smile on their face (most of them anyway)

The Firs OB 1 V 5 Pollards Crusaders - Promotion not out of the question for pollards yet, would love firs to do us a favour but can;t see it. both teams are a good set of lads

White Eagles ? V ? Harborough Hotshots - must apologise on behalf of our keeper! personally the best football ive seen vs us this season came from white eagles in the first half of the return fixture, until an unstoppable bullet header broke the deadlock Wink
only gripe about eagles was their big lad up top blatantly diving. looking forward to this one think it will be a tough test, hoping ben is fit for us, think it will be a game his style will be very effective in.
The big lad no longer plays so you wont have any problems there!
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:58 pm

cool, looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

Royal Oak ?v? Friar Lane
Again, wont bother with our own. Not played Friar lane since start of the season but am sure they have improved since then so cant take them lightly at all.

Hat & Beaver 4-2 Little Bowden
Was impressed with H&B fight back last week and there new signings made a hell of a difference. Look lively up top and can now score goals. Little Bowden are the form team but H&B new signings seemed to have given them a lift

NPE 5-0 The Wheel
Should be a comfortable win for NPE. The Wheel have lost a few players what i gather and dont offer much upfront.

Firs 2-3 Pollard Crusaders
Will be alot closer than most think as Pollards have been struggling of late. Firs are a decent set of lads and with a few of their new signings could make it difficult for pollards.

White Eagles 3-3 Harborough Hotshots
Have a feeling for White Eagles to come out of this one with atleast a point. Yes Hotshots looking good at the moment, but am sure White Eagles will be well up for this one and offer a goal threat that could see them come away with a share of the spoils.

Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 10:59 am

AFC Royal Oak 5 V 1 Friar Lane -
Oak will probably end up being too strong in this one. But if Friar Lane can get to half time without conceding, they have every chance of getting something from this game.

Hat & Beaver 1 V 2 Little Bowden -
Bowden seem to have come together the past few weeks, fair play, think they will just edge this one. Their defensive record is very strong, just a shame they aren't scoring many goals or they may well have placed higher this season.

NPE 9 V 0 The Wheel -
The Wheel were poor last week. Instead of going out to win the game they just seemed content with damage limitation. That being said there wasn't any malicious tackles and they all played the game in good spirits.

The Firs OB 0 V 3 Pollards Crusaders -
Pollards will be too strong for the The Firs in this one and probably cruise to a comfortable win.

White Eagles 2 V 3 Harborough Hotshots -
No pressure on me for this one then... Thanks Chee Wink Lol. And I can't believe one of Eagles players is going out to hurt me. Should be ashamed. But it will be a tight game and I think Eagles have started to come together well as a team and next year they will push on and almost certainly get promotion.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 8:39 pm

SamEvans wrote:
AFC Royal Oak 5 V 1 Friar Lane -

White Eagles 2 V 3 Harborough Hotshots -
No pressure on me for this one then... Thanks Chee Wink Lol. And I can't believe one of Eagles players is going out to hurt me. Should be ashamed. But it will be a tight game and I think Eagles have started to come together well as a team and next year they will push on and almost certainly get promotion.
You still planning on kidnapping Ricey on Saturday night?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 11:48 am

AFC Royal Oak 6 V 0 Friar Lane
Hat & Beaver 4 V 4 Little Bowden
NPE 3 V 3 The Wheel
The Firs OB 3 V 3 Pollards Crusaders
White Eagles 1 V 2 Harborough Hotshots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 predictions - 11th March   Division 6 predictions - 11th March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 predictions - 11th March
Page 1 of 1