Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Is this the most competitive Prem in years??

Go down 
+10
Jenko
Widds
chopper
Stroller
mowmacre fc
Alfie the Alien
greeeedy
saff lounge
Jimmyb
Skeems
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Empty
PostSubject: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:36 am

Whats you thoughts?

In the past there has been 2 teams - Advance and Scrappy or before that Advance and Es Cana and even before that Advance and Robinson's Garage used to tussle, well this year we have 3 in the shape of Advance (again), Bulls Head and I have not heard anyone mention Premier Sports yet but they finished just 7pts of the pace last year. Add to that a GT side who are capable of beating anybody on there day, ourselves are looking decent and Sparta Moshdock, Glenfield and Kirby all have genuine quality in there ranks.

So I ask you, is this the most competitive Premier Division for yonks??

Thoughts please
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:24 pm

Fosse played 5 of the Prem teams in Preseason and it was only really Magna who were any better than most of the teams in Division 2 last season. Granted teams probably had players missing but I would say Kirby, Glenfield and Perrin will take some punishment. Can see possibly 4 or 5 teams then the rest battling to not finish bottom.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:44 pm

we played kirby and i dont think they had 1 player that stood out on the day, i think they are in for a really tough season
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 3:34 pm

saff lounge wrote:
we played kirby and i dont think they had 1 player that stood out on the day, i think they are in for a really tough season

i do too only seen them play once and that was against us in last seasons arthur moore think it was 11 - 2 or somet along them lines.... i peronally think between them and glenny for bottom altho glenny have a few decent players its their defence lets them down whether they have got a few new players in to bolster the defence im not sure but if they have that could see them getting mid table minimum
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 4:22 pm

Fosse played 5 of the Prem teams in Preseason and it was only really Magna who were any better than most of the teams in Division 2 last season. Granted teams probably had players missing but I would say Kirby, Glenfield and Perrin will take some punishment. Can see possibly 4 or 5 teams then the rest battling to not finish bottom.

I'll take that as a compliment Jimmy b
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 4:32 pm

Now that Scrappy have gone, the Prem title is tainted, whoever wins it will have the question mark above there head, would we have won it if Scrappy were in it?

The answer is no, because we were the best team the alliance has ever seen.... FACT
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 4:40 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Now that Scrappy have gone, the Prem title is tainted, whoever wins it will have the question mark above there head, would we have won it if Scrappy were in it?

The answer is no, because we were the best team the alliance has ever seen.... FACT

on paper scrappy wer best team by far but the real best time is advance couriers by a clong way compare scrappy and advance's titles ??
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 4:46 pm

just incase u didnt know:
advance couriers::: 22 winners trophys
3 runner up
1 club sec award
6 teams of the month

scrappy garage::: 3 winners trophys
3 runners up

Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 4:51 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Haha sorry mate, was a bit of a rushed post! It was meant as a compliment and I would expect your boys to be on the tales of the top 3. Thought we just about matched you in the first half before you bought on the big guns and destroyed us.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 4:54 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
3 runner up
1 club sec award
6 teams of the month

3 runners up

The Club sec Award tips it in Advances favour for me
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:03 pm

Quote :
Haha sorry mate, was a bit of a rushed post! It was meant as a compliment and I would expect your boys to be on the tales of the top 3. Thought we just about matched you in the first half before you bought on the big guns and destroyed us.

haha I see, well I wasn't there that day but I heard we played well.
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 9:45 pm

if points can be taken off advance then it could open the league up!

yes it a hard league over a season big squads needed think 3 or 4 teams will find it hard!

but looking forward to it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 9:46 pm

Stroller wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
3 runner up
1 club sec award
6 teams of the month

3 runners up

The Club sec Award tips it in Advances favour for me

Haha nice....
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 9:17 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

I like how I am being called a big gun when i was absolutely steaming this day
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:00 am

No no no, I meant attacking big guns! Shocked

Think I've played against you twice, both times you seemed to be on another planet!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:25 am

I was out my mind the other week! I did alright in the 9-3 win at your ground and my defence were absolutely shocking in the loss at our ground
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:47 am

Well Jenko, we need you to be sober for the whole season because the chances are your going to be very busy
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:59 am

I will try Kev but cant promise anything lol
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 11:54 am

Quote :

Magna were truly awful last season, how you lot got into the Prem I will never know. 13-0 ring any bells Cool
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 1:05 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Quote :

Magna were truly awful last season, how you lot got into the Prem I will never know. 13-0 ring any bells Cool

Well we wont be truly awful this season, was looking forward to playing against scrappy but obv bottled it trying to defend a trophy you luckily won
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 4:36 pm

Quote :
Well we wont be truly awful this season, was looking forward to playing against scrappy but obv bottled it trying to defend a trophy you luckily won

Lucky?? Don't embarrass yourself kid, just look at the stats.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 5:06 pm

Magna no1 wrote:
I was out my mind the other week! I did alright in the 9-3 win at your ground and my defence were absolutely shocking in the loss at our ground

Jenko you only drink Vimto

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 11:19 am

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Quote :

Didnt take much for a bite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 11:20 am

Dodgy wrote:
Magna no1 wrote:

Jenko you only drink Vimto

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Haha Wheeler will have to move onto the hard stuff, diet coke with you from now on then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 11:34 am

Jimmyb wrote:

The bulls head would destroy fosse in any competitive game double figures of that I'm certain.
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 11:34 am

Very good division this year wide open.
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 12:35 pm

magna won div 1 previous year without losing a game!

dont know how!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 1:21 pm

they scored more goals than their opposition, its not really rocket science don't you know? Thats how.

We need more teams with their kind of efforts, and well run managment....
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 3:15 pm

Toe poke wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

The bulls head would destroy fosse in any competitive game double figures of that I'm certain.

Awesome. Have I said something that's upset you?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 3:33 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Toe poke wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

Awesome. Have I said something that's upset you?

to be fair fosse aint a bad side very good at counter attacking and i fully expect them to be towards the top end of the table come the end of the season with gutho and foxes and trinderbox
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 5:28 pm

Fosse are average have been for years I mean any team that cobbo has played for has to be average.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 5:41 pm

Toe poke wrote:
Fosse are average have been for years I mean any team that cobbo has played for has to be average.

Cobbo, is that you!? afro
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 7:37 am

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Quote :

you were lucky because you didnt get caught playing ringers!!!

leicester foxes keeper ring any bells ???? dont embarrass yourself kid Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 9:47 am

newsreader wrote:
Alfie the Alien wrote:
Quote :

you were lucky because you didnt get caught playing ringers!!!

leicester foxes keeper ring any bells ???? dont embarrass yourself kid Shocked

lets not burst his little bubble folks, its actually us that are celebrating their pathetic demise, they're the ones that chose this league above the others, because they know its the best, but it is obviously too good for them, because they couldn't keep it up, heard it all before its always the ones that come on here, shouting how great they are, but its always these teams that are first to go, not the first and definitely wont be the last, bring on the next lot of wannabeeees and lets hear it all over again...... its actually more repetitive than watching ground hog day..

enjoy your boring Sunday mornings off now, dont waste your time comming on here and making p##c#s of yourselves, because you did actually play some good football, get a life of your own now......you're not part of this anymore.

R I P !!!!!

bye bye now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this the most competitive Prem in years??   Is this the most competitive Prem in years?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this the most competitive Prem in years??
Page 1 of 1