Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

next few years

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

next few years Empty
PostSubject: next few years   next few years Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:52 pm

What's your clubs aim over the next few years? I would like a cup final this year and promotion, then improve steadily and get to division 1 within 3 years. Then get a team together that can play in prem. By then i Will be in our reserve team tho!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

next few years Empty
PostSubject: Re: next few years   next few years Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:01 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
What's your clubs aim over the next few years? I would like a cup final this year and promotion, then improve steadily and get to division 1 within 3 years. Then get a team together that can play in prem. By then i Will be in our reserve team tho!

And I'll have a Bus Pass,

Razz
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

next few years Empty
PostSubject: Re: next few years   next few years Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:34 pm

The last club who came out stating they wanted there team to compete in the prem and have a reserves etc etc, was Great Wigston. We'll see how far you get!
Back to top Go down

next few years Empty
PostSubject: Re: next few years   next few years Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:45 pm

You haven't got one already harrow? Surprised
We Will see indeed Charlie. Prob won't have a reserve team, too much hassle, was just suggesting it May be only way i would get a game!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

next few years Empty
PostSubject: Re: next few years   next few years Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 2:53 pm

We're just in existence long enough to draw a take over bid that pays enough for a heavy team night out!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

next few years Empty
PostSubject: Re: next few years   next few years Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 4:02 pm

to not get relegated and have a bit of a cup run holmes park if we lucky thats the aim for this season next season do the quadruple and the fa sunday lol! lol! (ur allowed to dream aint u Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

next few years Empty
PostSubject: Re: next few years   next few years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next few years
Page 1 of 1