Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?

Go down 
+21
Toe poke
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gordon
umbrella
Aussie Owl
shawry1984
browny15lfc
man in black
Polska legend II
Alsmp1
Skeems
Joey Barton
Whistle Blower
Hairy Hebrew!
saff lounge
Widds
driver666
Fieldy
greeeedy
CSKA Carnabys
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 10:38 am

what a load of balls.
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 10:56 am

Hellboy wrote:
what a load of balls.

Your right it is but it still dont answer my question Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 11:30 am

Some people just ain't happy with winning the league.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 12:05 pm

wheel1 wrote:
Just going back to the point of the balls have to be fifa inspected/approved we have been given a match ball from last years evo stck premier league now it doesn't say anything about it being fifa inspected/approved on the ball but this ball is played with at quite a high standard and i feel as though i cant use it because it doesn't state on the ball the requirements that this league are asking for. So simple question really CAN I USE THIS BALL AS A MATCH BALL!!!!!!!

Only if it is marked FIFA Approved or Inspected.

(This rule was introduced at the AGM in response to a few complaints that some balls being used were not of an acceptable standard)
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 12:13 pm

Fifa approved/ inspected ball stamps available at a small cost. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 12:14 pm

We used one of the new Stanno balls last night and it was pretty good in my opinion. The referee's only complaint about it was that "nobody likes them".
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 12:21 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
i dont like this thread i got banned for 2 weeks when i questioned the free kit
Dont even start me on that lol
I wont attend the next meeting that MDH are doing a sales pitch at! And if I get fined, I shall go to the Hinckley league out of pure awkwardness. The arrogance of the man is appalling.
Ban me if you like, I suppose I deserve it for speaking our against the leagues main beneficiary. (I mean sponsor)
xx

When do the Hinckley League accept applications from because i will get you a form immediately,having been at the meetings and witnessed events and had dealings with both you and Tony Sparrow it is obvious to me that one of you pair is a arrogant t**t and it certainly is not Tony Sparrow
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 12:43 pm

Are you still drunk from last night?

This is the best ran Sunday league in leicestershire, you'd only come back a season down the line with your tail between you legs!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 1:07 pm

yup agree with mr barton, our reserve manager couldnt believe how professional it was compared to other leagues. And i came from Leicester Sunday League and the difference is massive, not just the Alliance League but players too, only met a couple of dickheads in the Alliance teams
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 1:29 pm

a couple????now you are having a laugh.. elephant
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 2:18 pm

Hellboy wrote:
a couple????now you are having a laugh.. elephant

Haha i meant more than the usual handbags...you know the type, only come to footie for a scrap...
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 3:17 pm

Aussie Owl wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Just going back to the point of the balls have to be fifa inspected/approved we have been given a match ball from last years evo stck premier league now it doesn't say anything about it being fifa inspected/approved on the ball but this ball is played with at quite a high standard and i feel as though i cant use it because it doesn't state on the ball the requirements that this league are asking for. So simple question really CAN I USE THIS BALL AS A MATCH BALL!!!!!!!

Only if it is marked FIFA Approved or Inspected.

(This rule was introduced at the AGM in response to a few complaints that some balls being used were not of an acceptable standard)

more like this rule was introduced to make the sponsors some money. no other league has the rule and a lot of us have been sold sub standard balls because of it, just my opinion, rightly or wrongly i will say it how i see it
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 3:32 pm

You don't have to use MDH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?   Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stanno Match Balls? Any Complaints?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2