Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Ground available

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
browny15lfc

Ground available Empty
PostSubject: Ground available   Ground available Icon_minitimeTue 02 Aug 2011, 11:17 pm

North Kilworth sports club have a space for a second team to hire a pitch on Sundays following the White Lion, moving and Frolesworth changing their minds..

Anyone interested??

£40 a match.. Posts and nets up, pitch marked etc... All you need to do is put corner flags in and have a drink in the bar afterwards..

07855 444426. Tx me or message on here
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

Ground available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground available   Ground available Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:12 am

browny15lfc wrote:
North Kilworth sports club have a space for a second team to hire a pitch on Sundays following the White Lion, moving and Frolesworth changing their minds..

Anyone interested??

£40 a match.. Posts and nets up, pitch marked etc... All you need to do is put corner flags in and have a drink in the bar afterwards..

07855 444426. Tx me or message on here

And don't forget the 50 mile round trip every sunday. lol!

Have they sorted out the tiny changing rooms that you can't swing a cat in. its gonna be really cosy with 4 teams getting changed in those two changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

Ground available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground available   Ground available Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:33 am

You are one of the smart boys then lol.

50 mile round trip for you but not everyone! It's less than 10 miles from places like wigston and Harborough etc.. I wasn't expecting Oakham teams to want it.

The small changing room is only the away one, which the team wouldn't be using as you would be the home team.

And only 1 match is played each week as the league alternates matches.. So never 4 teams.

Other than that, you make some good points lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Ground available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground available   Ground available Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:36 am

browny15lfc wrote:
You are one of the smart boys then lol.

50 mile round trip for you but not everyone! It's less than 10 miles from places like wigston and Harborough etc.. I wasn't expecting Oakham teams to want it.

The small changing room is only the away one, which the team wouldn't be using as you would be the home team.

And only 1 match is played each week as the league alternates matches.. So never 4 teams.

Other than that, you make some good points lol

made me chuckle that did Browny!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Ground available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground available   Ground available Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 1:16 pm

£40 a match aint bad, but do the funds subsidise Rudkin's wage demands? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

Ground available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground available   Ground available Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 3:17 pm

Bloody Rudders!
He did a runner on Sunday, without paying his subs.
Got changed quickly and whilst the rest of use were still in our pants (and bras, for a couple of the perverts) He legged it, claiming to be going to the bar for a drink...

Widds.. glad it tickled you. Give me a call about this friendly that Jed is trying to arrange.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Ground available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground available   Ground available Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 3:34 pm

Will do mate, might be more of a possibility of you guys playing our reserves if you are up for that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ground available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground available   Ground available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ground available
Page 1 of 1