Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Top scorer in respected divisions?

Go down 
+28
strawberry blonde assasin
Rwhite08
frank
Bucko
Coley21
Skeems
THE WATCHER
Hairy Hebrew!
Widds
Mr Red Ranger
newsreader
THE MAGICIAN
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gifford
Sparta3
Polska legend II
Alan Partridge
NiffyA
Jenko
mowmacre fc
Paulo
bullshead athletic
LoneRanger38
saff lounge
gattuso
g72
Kilworthsunday
Jim royle
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top scorer in respected divisions?    Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:49 am

he is a very good player, has he left by choice? I remember years ago playing for a team that won a couple of trophies and the manager bombed out the lads that got him there, not saying thats happened at saff. Just a little story
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Top scorer in respected divisions?    Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 12:06 pm

kraig anderson left by choice, his mate is manager of aylestone lounge, keo got dropped a few times last season towards the end and had a terrible attitude, wouldnt put a tackle in but was quite happy to kick players from behind on purpose, lucky not to get sent off against birstall it happened just before half time, so i dragged him at half time, he was always moaning about how the defence was crap and how easy it was to stop goals compared to scoring them, went right back for 10 minutes against sparta and cost the team 2 goals, keo to be fair had a great start to the season but after xmas lost his way and thought he was a superstar bigger than the club, he left of his own free will because he decided that 2 players that i signed were better than him
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Top scorer in respected divisions?    Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 12:12 pm

ahh fair enough, thats different then, i thought saff lounge were imploding with all these new players, glad to hear its all happy at the club
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: Top scorer in respected divisions?    Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 7:54 pm

I did lose it towards the end of the season by kicking and losing my temper. I lost my dad and football was were I let my anger out. (not good) but never thought I was bigger than the club! I'm a realistic person and if the manager brings two class strikers along which are well better than me I ain't gonna waste my time trying or playing in a position I don't enjoy. Wish I didn't have to sign elsewhere but had to to play! I can NOT tackle!!!! But sure can put the ball were it's suppose to end up
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Top scorer in respected divisions?    Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 8:02 pm

where are you plying your trade this season?
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: Top scorer in respected divisions?    Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 8:31 pm

Playing with wigston united in div 2, got Afew pals there.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Top scorer in respected divisions?    Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 10:58 pm

Keo27 wrote:
Playing with wigston united in div 2, got Afew pals there.

was you the lad who played up top with josh on sunday
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Top scorer in respected divisions?    Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 6:33 pm

ben trinder leicester foxes will be up there in div 2! they have sighned some quality service men...
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: Top scorer in respected divisions?    Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 9:21 pm

Yh for a lil while the manger was mixing it up a lil. (pre season)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top scorer in respected divisions?    Top scorer in respected divisions?  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top scorer in respected divisions?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3