Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions

Go down 
+20
CSKA Number 8
Giggsisgod
Keo27
McLovin
BULLIT
Blackie
Mivan are going up
Dodgy
THE MAGICIAN
WILKSY
Alliance Journo
Plough new boy
PEEWEE
saff lounge
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Skeems
greeeedy
mowmacre fc
Widds
LoneRanger38
24 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Empty
PostSubject: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 12:17 pm

Prem prediction-mobbsy with 47

Div 1 prediction-Andy cotton with 28

Div 2 prediction-ash keo with 31

Div 3 prediction-jay heighton with 34

Div 4 prediction-daz bailey(wouldnt be right not not go for myself) 38

Div 5 prediction-lee pearce with 26

Div 6 -dont no any of teams

Div 7- dan mitchell-59
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 12:35 pm

haha bless ya!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 12:36 pm

Y the blessing lol
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 1:40 pm

ill say wheeler got 50+ last year will done same but if that odgen is greedy then maybe 40 for wheeler but no one is as good as wheeler in the prem
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 1:44 pm

Mmmm yeah i agree wheeler is top dog in
The prem but as you say he now will be sharing goals up top..just think this will be mobbsys year
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 1:52 pm

mobs aint a finisher like wheeler wheeler gets 10chances scores 7/8 mobs gets 10 chances scores 4/5 proven both quality buit wheeler has more an eye for goal
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 1:54 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
mobs aint a finisher like wheeler wheeler gets 10chances scores 7/8 mobs gets 10 chances scores 4/5 proven both quality buit wheeler has more an eye for goal

mobsy scores for fun...... but like u say 10 chances maybe only 2 or 3 goals if he finishes like he does his sunday dinner it could be close between the 2.
i think alot is going to depend on cup runs too as last year remember advance got to quarter finals of billy walton, won arthur moore, final of couty cup, in the f.a sunday cup and of course all the league games they played probably 7, 8 more games than us and wheeler got 13 more than gav if we both have similar cup runs it will be close i suspect
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:25 pm

I didn't count FA Sunday Cup goals last season.

Top scorer in Prem is a choice between Mobbs, Wheeler, Ogden, Barber and don't rule out Ebony Asante. Aaron Preston is quality but I don't think Moshdock will create as many chances this season as they did last. I'll go for Wheeler
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:09 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:

Div 7- dan mitchell-59

Wow 59?! Not sure I can do that.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:37 pm

keo 31 thats a big ask, he only got 35 in division 5
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:04 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:

Div 7- dan mitchell-59

Cheers daz Smile my target was always to get 1 more than you though mate, we shall see what the season brings.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 11:22 pm

Dan the man mitchell will get 40 in div 7.
Timmy mallet will prob get 30 this year.
And my mate barby will get 20 for mdh
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 11:22 pm

Dan the man mitchell will get 40 in div 7.
Timmy mallet will prob get 30 this year.
And my mate barby will get 20 for mdh
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:26 am

Any of you guys fancy giving it a go in District League 1 give me a shout!
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:35 am

Daz candy will score 30+
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:43 am

WILKSY wrote:
Daz candy will score 30+

40 PLUS
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:23 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

mobsy scores for fun...... but like u say 10 chances maybe only 2 or 3 goals if he finishes like he does his sunday dinner it could be close between the 2.
i think alot is going to depend on cup runs too as last year remember advance got to quarter finals of billy walton, won arthur moore, final of couty cup, in the f.a sunday cup and of course all the league games they played probably 7, 8 more games than us and wheeler got 13 more than gav if we both have similar cup runs it will be close i suspect

Just so you know I didn't score in the FA Cup last year and to spent 10 weeks injured like Mobbsy with ligament damage, and never took part in a 21-0 farcical Very Happy

but on a lighter note I'm not gonna be scoring 50 ever again, I'm getting to old now wrong side of 30 about time some new blood took over

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 5:34 pm

Rav Dhillon has got to be up there in div 7!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:35 pm

2 bankers, both with 40+ goals for me;

Div 4 - Daz Bailey
Div 7 - Mark Gifford
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 9:20 pm

as fink i hav sed b4, watch out for ben trinder div 3 for the foxes, sure he got 30+ last season! would fink he be up there or abouts by end of season...
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:37 pm

Dodgy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

Just so you know I didn't score in the FA Cup last year and to spent 10 weeks injured like Mobbsy with ligament damage, and never took part in a 21-0 farcical Very Happy

but on a lighter note I'm not gonna be scoring 50 ever again, I'm getting to old now wrong side of 30 about time some new blood took over

lol i know that now wheels kev corrected me in an earlier post however you did take part in some 10-0 and 13-3 farcicals Laughing should be close between both of u unless ogden is now stretching the shirt for u daz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:51 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Dodgy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

lol i know that now wheels kev corrected me in an earlier post however you did take part in some 10-0 and 13-3 farcicals Laughing should be close between both of u unless ogden is now stretching the shirt for u daz lol! lol!

Think this proves that there is a lack of quality defenders..or quality back 4's in general..
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 9:19 pm

tha alliance prem is like scottish prem 1 out of 2 fot title the rest jus make up numbers! advance or bullies i wud say this yr but good look 2 all prem teams!!!
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 9:20 pm

tha alliance prem is like scottish prem 1 out of 2 fot title the rest jus make up numbers! advance or bullies i wud say this yr but good look 2 all prem teams!!!
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:42 pm

saff lounge wrote:
(45)!!! I'd be happy with 20 in div 2.
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 8:26 am

Roy cropper for carnabys will get at least 2 goals in div 5
Back to top Go down
CSKA Number 8

CSKA Number 8

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 10:10 am

Cheadle will bag 40 this year for us imho
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:25 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Top scorer in Prem is a choice between Mobbs, Wheeler, Ogden, Barber and don't rule out Ebony Asante. Aaron Preston is quality but I don't think Moshdock will create as many chances this season as they did last. I'll go for Wheeler

I hear Ogden's scored a hat-trick today perhaps more.....sounds like a dream debut for him.....
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 8:18 pm

went 2 watch foxes 2day, cuuld not believe my eyes seein scott johno upfront for foxes, fink he got 4 atleast, if he stays injury free he should hav good season. p.s did c him miss open goal thou!!! lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 8:23 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

I hear Ogden's scored a hat-trick today perhaps more.....sounds like a dream debut for him.....

he played very well today helly and i believe it was a hat trick fair play to the lad
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 12:02 am

Keo27 wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

you didnt get near 45 lad, in fact you got less than 35
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 10:19 am

Alliance Journo wrote:
Any of you guys fancy giving it a go in District League 1 give me a shout!
who for??
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 12:55 pm

Kingsway
Back to top Go down
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 5:22 pm

Stop begging for players Dee, I know you changed your name to get away from the Hood Park mafia Razz

Kingsway are rubbish, what a ridiculous standard District League is.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 5:37 pm

alfie my little extra terrestrial friend stop it now like i said before your boring, that said im alright thanks if i was gonna play in that div id go kilworth cos there awsome!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 5:39 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Stop begging for players Dee, I know you changed your name to get away from the Hood Park mafia Razz

Kingsway are rubbish, what a ridiculous standard District League is.

Fozzi is the master now.
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 9:25 pm

saff lounge wrote:
Keo27 wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

you didnt get near 45 lad, in fact you got less than 35
Ha ha nice one
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 11:16 am

BULLIT wrote:
went 2 watch foxes 2day, cuuld not believe my eyes seein scott johno upfront for foxes, fink he got 4 atleast, if he stays injury free he should hav good season. p.s did c him miss open goal thou!!! lol
got to love jono. and he's out for 4-6 weeks. don't think he will play on pitch anymore done ligament damage playing for the crowies.
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

jake wain 10 goals in 2 games 4 foxes, ben trinder 6 goals in 2 be ware div 2!!! there midfield awsome wiv quality 2 come bck...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions   End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of 11/12 season top scorer & goal predictions
Page 1 of 1