Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Your Pick...

Go down 
+25
timmy mallet
bumble
Gifford
Fieldy
Jim royle
Rusty Nuts
talbot_number-7
Bucko
Hellboy
gattuso
THE MAGICIAN
Skeems
bullshead athletic
saff lounge
fact reporter
Paulo
Hairy Hebrew!
greeeedy
PEEWEE
whiteeagles
LoneRanger38
Widds
Fishandchips
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Alliance Journo
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Your Pick... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:32 pm

Both Jenko!!!

Although a cup final isn't out of the realms of possibility!

Tell you what, I would love to be press ofiicer for Div 3 this year, sounds like its going to be a cracker

Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:00 pm

There is no reason why we cant be top 4 or a cup final if we get our strongest side out more times than not and play well
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:24 pm

Epworth Forest will walk both Div 3 and Div 6
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:34 pm

I dont reckon they will walk 3 but i know they have got some decent players signing on but i reckon mid table
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:43 pm

they will walk division 6 for sure, division 3-yet another team to compete with. Very pleased with this division
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:44 pm

where are epworth from? (i.e. LSL) or are they new...where are there players from?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Alfie the Alien

Alfie the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:13 pm

Quote :
no not really won the league won the billy walton semi of the arthur moore probably the only dissapointing thing was losing so early in county cup as i know you shouldve beat whitick but its just on the day aint it

It was, we expected Quadruple and only got double and nearly lost the league by losing to the worse Advance team in 10 years.

Thats our expectations at Scrappy. Anything less is a failure Very Happy

Plus we lost out on a few quid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 8:12 pm

Epworth (Div 3) are made up of Kauto Stars/Willows/Kingsway/Sapcote lads.

Epworth (Div 6) are the old Kibworth with fresh faces. Believed to be Stu Verrall and several Ibstock lads.
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 8:53 pm

Widds wrote:
would be suprised about kaffir pal from what i have heard

ha ha so wud i we are not top two in this division i dont think anyway my pick wud be
1st reem(if they get the players ive heard they are getting)(and get them to play every week)
2nd nri
3rd saff lounge
we wud be more than happy with mid table tho gona be a tough division
id like to no wot uve heard tho didnt think any1 new anything bout us.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 9:03 pm

Il be getting all the reem team players out on a sat night... Although alot of them are always out anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 9:45 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
Widds wrote:

ha ha so wud i we are not top two in this division i dont think anyway my pick wud be
1st reem(if they get the players ive heard they are getting)(and get them to play every week)
2nd nri
3rd saff lounge
couldnt tell you whats in our scouting folder lol just heard you struggled for players and a result in a friendly. But then we all have off days!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 5:56 pm

Alfie the Alien wrote:
Quote :
no not really won the league won the billy walton semi of the arthur moore probably the only dissapointing thing was losing so early in county cup as i know you shouldve beat whitick but its just on the day aint it

It was, we expected Quadruple and only got double and nearly lost the league by losing to the worse Advance team in 10 years.

Thats our expectations at Scrappy. Anything less is a failure Very Happy

Plus we lost out on a few quid Laughing

lol now thats just greedy didnt u ever get taught to share? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 6:18 pm

Widds wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
Widds wrote:

2nd nri
3rd saff lounge
couldnt tell you whats in our scouting folder lol just heard you struggled for players and a result in a friendly. But then we all have off days!

I'll let you know if there a threat after we play them next weekend Widds!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 8:37 pm

good work, scouting fee in the post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pick...   Your Pick... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Pick...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3