Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

First ever Alliance League game

Go down 
+20
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Coley21
Dodgy
Sparky
Fishandchips
funtime frankie
Alliance Journo
Polska legend II
Cobbo
tysmith c.n.f.c
johnmeode
Hellboy
dk4632
Paulo
sean callaghan
Pete Mourinho
dave ash
Widds
gattuso
Skeems
24 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

First ever Alliance League game Empty
PostSubject: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:11 pm

When was your debut in the Alliance League??

Mine was September 2003 for Magna 73 as we lost 2-1 at home to Wycliffe in Div 2!!, I played every game that season and we finished 6th. It was a very strong Div 2 that year, who remembers All in One Windows who won 18 from 18 that season??
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:15 pm

Mine was for wigston utd against countesthorpe royals or old boys in div 1

They were unbeaten all season until this game, was mine and jim mee's first game in mens football, we beat them 4-1 , i scored aswell.

Think this was 2003/04 season when i was 16
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:22 pm

2003/04 season we were in Div 2 because it was us, Royals, Wigston Utd, Wycliffe and All in One Windows and someone else in Top 6, although we all went up to Div 1 in 2004/05 so maybe it was that season your talking about cos Royals won the league
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:26 pm

That might be in mate, i remember going to whycliffe away in the worse rain ever lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:42 pm

Easy! Against niffy reserves. 5-4 win with an outstanding goal from Dave ilnicki to win. We hung on for dear life to get the three points. I think that goal was the most important goal for us as it meant we believed we could win the league because niffy were highly rated. Its also the last time i saw our squirrel hunter Chidi win went in an ambulance after a run of the mill Sunday late tackle. I think we had a few beers that night and some chili hotdogs at the New road inn
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:45 pm

Used to hate playing Wycliffe, they were a good side, they did the double over us and pipped us into 2nd by 4pts. I remember Wigston United struggling that season, if you and Jim Mee were playing you must have had a very young side!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:50 pm

Yer me and jim signed for last 8 games i think it was, dnt think we lost in them games :p lol also had luke goddard and dean waldron, who were both 18 i think
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:54 pm

I did come play for you 1 game kev pre season few season back but didnt come again as my mate (ryan hawker ) left you. Even scored in it lol
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:58 pm

I remember Ryan Hawker, obviously a very good player, he played a full season for us in the Prem, unfortunately though Denty, I don't remember you lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:59 pm

Shocking lol
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 10:21 pm

Gonna make you all feel young

1980 for Goodwood Gunners, that year we won the Stokes or the EW Fosters cup as well not sure which but i have the cup in the attic some where. lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 10:24 pm

2000/01 for LM United (now Bakers Arms)

Can't remember the side but it was an Friday evening at Rushey Fields I believe, Div 4 we got relegated in our first season hardly winning any games, I was a centre mid then, so I guess we lost Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 12:13 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
2003/04 season we were in Div 2 because it was us, Royals, Wigston Utd, Wycliffe and All in One Windows and someone else in Top 6, although we all went up to Div 1 in 2004/05 so maybe it was that season your talking about cos Royals won the league

THINK THAT OTHER SIDE WAS DESFORD GOT SOME MEMORIES OF PLAYING BOTH MAGNA AND WIGSTON THINK WE WON THE DIV 2 IN 2003/4 AND THEN IN 2004/5 WENT TO HOMES PARK AND PLAYED BLACKFORDBY YOUTH WHAT A SIDE THEY WERE FROM DERBY IN THE COUNTY JUNIORS CUP AND LOST 2-1
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 12:22 am

gattuso wrote:
Yer me and jim signed for last 8 games i think it was, dnt think we lost in them games :p lol also had luke goddard and dean waldron, who were both 18 i think

I REMEMBER PLAYING YOU BOYS AND THINK WE HAD SOME GREAT GAMES OVER THE YEARS DENTY AND REMEMBER HAVING TO CHASE JIM MEE AND GOODARD ROUND FOR 90 MINS WAS NOT FUN 2 VERY GOOD YOUNG PLAYERS ALONG WITH JAYES DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT RICH IS DOING THESE DAYS WHO MANAGED YOU BACK THEN
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 7:44 am

Yer rich was in charge until this season, hes getting married this year so cant see him coming back to manage anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 8:46 am

Borough Alliance in Division 3 in 2006/07, mate said they were struggling for numbers and would i do them a favour one week, they were fighting relegation, and i could see why! i scored after three mins on my debut, but went down hill form then losing 8-1!! got relegated and stayed for another season where we were the first team to beat Toyada Gossesi for something like 50 matches!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 9:34 am

dave ash wrote:

1980 for Goodwood Gunners, that year we won the Stokes or the EW Fosters cup as well not sure which but i have the cup in the attic some where. lol!

Kev Pateman (QPR) has me to put this on record for him, 1978 for National Carriers, he doesnt know who against, and he cant work a computer either!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:21 am

kinell he must be still buying razzle then.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 11:05 am

1997ish Aylestone Park Diamonds, drew 2 each against wycliffe I think
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 12:21 pm

cannot remeber the date but i played 15 minutes for knighton dynamo at lutterworth.

then my first full proper game was new parks v guthlaxton old boys at new college 3-3 draw after being 3-0 down then moved to aylestone utd with gareth (choclate hands) widds.

only kidding widdup
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 12:35 pm

Haha ya cheek **** lol
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 12:42 pm

2004/2005 season (3rd game of the season) - Fosse City 5-4 Burton Overy Bell

Fosse had lost their initial 2 games 13 & 7 nil, so I had a positive impact (I think my impact has steadily gone down hill since then...)

Tommasi of Sparta Parva fame scored twice and a Wayne Carter hat trick.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 1:06 pm

04/05 season first time in the Alliance, beat Niffy 3-1. Came over from the LSL after finishing 9th in their Division One after which we got PROMOTED TO THE PREM!!!
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 1:24 pm

Must of been 2005/06.

A midweek game against Field Boxmore (I tihnk) For LFE Rangers.

Very first adult game.
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 3:41 pm

Mine was 1997 ish for FC Plasmatics against GEC we came runners up in the prem and won the arthur moore against Woodgate 80 old boys who i think got to 3 major finals that year and lost the lot of them
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 5:53 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Borough Alliance in Division 3 in 2006/07, mate said they were struggling for numbers and would i do them a favour one week, they were fighting relegation, and i could see why! i scored after three mins on my debut, but went down hill form then losing 8-1!! got relegated and stayed for another season where we were the first team to beat Toyada Gossesi for something like 50 matches!

close mate but i think your a year out should be 05/06, i started for Borough in the 06/07 season, first game of the season debut win 6-2 i think away at hat and beaver (@lutterworth Town) in division 4, we went on to get promoted and having a decent bash in div 3 the following year although struggling for players before folding at the end of the season. Made my debut for Knights on the same pitch the 08/09 season too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 6:16 pm

January 2004, Hat and Beaver 3-0 Fosse City. Bagged 1 on debut
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 6:27 pm

Way back in 1997 for Blackbird on a Friday night on Western Park cant remember who against though

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 7:30 pm

Sparky wrote:
January 2004, Hat and Beaver 3-0 Fosse City. Bagged 1 on debut

Alright, alright...pipe down ;-)
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 7:50 pm

Mine was 3 seasons ago for Bees Knees reserves in Div 5, cant remember who against tho
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 8:27 pm

Mine was this season first game against Hotshots I scored once. Second game was a little better put 7 away.
Back to top Go down
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 5:55 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Way back in 1997 for Blackbird on a Friday night on Western Park cant remember who against though

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lol, were getting too old for this daz, mine was 1998 for stonesby royals, not sure who against but drew 3-3. been there ever since although the team name has changed a couple of times. in fact we have about 6 players all been at the club around 10 years or over.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 7:26 pm

dikenio wrote:
dave ash wrote:

Kev Pateman (QPR) has me to put this on record for him, 1978 for National Carriers, he doesnt know who against, and he cant work a computer either!! Very Happy

He's confused also as I believe it was 1958 he made his first appearance
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 7:27 pm

2009/10 Season away Vs. Humberstone Rangers in a bottom of the Div 5 clash!

Think I came on for the last 10 mins of a two nil loss at right back, but full debut was a 0-0 against table toppers Sporting Wigston in the next game - our only point of a dreadful campaign!
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 9:29 pm

My first was for Afc Hurricanes Against Glen Parva!!!
Wet, friday night i remember, and i scored in the 1-1 draw!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First ever Alliance League game   First ever Alliance League game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First ever Alliance League game
Page 1 of 1