Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Resignation - AFC Beaumont

Go down 
+9
fozzi
sean callaghan
Hellboy
LoneRanger38
Skeems
Widds
Gordon
Pete Mourinho
Minty
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Empty
PostSubject: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 9:09 pm

Hi,

I just thought I'd apologize to all the teams in division 4 that we have tonight had to resign from the Alliance League. I would like to thank Morley, Dennis and the press officers as well as all the commitee and teams and players we have had the priviledge to come across over the 6 years in the League. It is especially devastating for the original members of our youth team for whom this was their 8th year under our management. It genuinely hurts to do this but unfortunately we have no other option.

Thanks again,
Adam
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 9:19 pm

That's 3 teams gone from the original Div 4 line up Sad

Gutted as we were looking forward to tomorrow and we have a great curry lined up down the pub for you lads...........going to have to watch another game and eat that on my own Smile

Really shame that you and the core 6 or 7 lads that have been together for so long couldn't find enough others to help you out till the end of the season

Best wishes Minty and I'm sure our paths will cross again

Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 9:31 pm

Cheers Pete.

It was a long and hard decision that has been coming over the past few weeks. We have some decent and spirited lads who should carry on playing next season. I'll do my best to make sure the younger ones do so.

Me, I'll be entering the winter running league after a summer out. Something I can actually do quite well!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 9:57 pm

I confirm that the League has received verbal notification that AFC Beaumont have resigned with immediate effect.

Their playing record will be expunged and the D4 table adjusted accordingly.

Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 10:21 pm

Good luck with the running mate
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 10:42 pm

Shame to see you guys go, had a very good game with you at your place. I know you boys battled on even when you only had 9 or 10 players each week.
All the best pal
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm

New Look Div 4 Table before Sunday 10th

Bakers Arms, Blaby 16 10 3 3 48 27 21 33
Magna Town 2008 17 9 2 6 56 35 21 29
Niffy Rangers Reserves 14 9 2 3 45 23 22 29
New Road Inn* 12 9 1 2 49 24 25 25
Sparta Parva 13 7 1 5 59 34 25 22
AFC Bees Knees 16 6 3 7 33 28 5 21
Desford United* 13 6 2 5 48 29 19 19
Phoenix United 15 5 3 7 42 44 -2 18
Superfly* 14 4 0 10 27 54 -27 9
Inter Mivan 17 0 0 17 16 125 -107 0
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:55 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
New Look Div 4 Table before Sunday 10th

Bakers Arms, Blaby 16 10 3 3 48 27 21 33
Magna Town 2008 17 9 2 6 56 35 21 29
Niffy Rangers Reserves 14 9 2 3 45 23 22 29
New Road Inn* 12 9 1 2 49 24 25 25
Sparta Parva 13 7 1 5 59 34 25 22
AFC Bees Knees 16 6 3 7 33 28 5 21
Desford United* 13 6 2 5 48 29 19 19
Phoenix United 15 5 3 7 42 44 -2 18
Superfly* 14 4 0 10 27 54 -27 9
Inter Mivan 17 0 0 17 16 125 -107 0
Looking at the tables bakers arms drew with afc beaumont so they should now be on 32 points as they was already on 33?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:30 am

Minty wrote:
Hi,

I just thought I'd apologize to all the teams in division 4 that we have tonight had to resign from the Alliance League. I would like to thank Morley, Dennis and the press officers as well as all the commitee and teams and players we have had the priviledge to come across over the 6 years in the League. It is especially devastating for the original members of our youth team for whom this was their 8th year under our management. It genuinely hurts to do this but unfortunately we have no other option.

Thanks again,

Adam

Sad news, but good news for the forum, you get more time to come on here now.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 2:21 pm

MASSIVE SHAME FOR THE BEAUMONT LADS AND ALSO SIDES THAT HAD BEAT THEM TWICE I E US (DESFORD) THATS 15 POINTS NOW WE HAVE LOST AND 1 DEDUCTED FROM 1 ST GAME I THINK WE HAVE BEEN HIT WORST BY THESE AND OUR POSITION IN THE TABLE DONT LOOK GOOD IF WE LOOSE ANY MORE POINTS I THINK WE WILL BE RELAGATED LOL
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 2:26 pm

shame to see adam mate Sad
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

I really hope the league see sense and dont send 3 or even 2 teams down from this league, its now likely that beesknees will finish 3rd from bottom and superfly 2nd from bottom, neither side deserves to get relegated in my opinion
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm

i find it amazing how everyone says goodluck in the future etc. no disrespect 2 minty or the other hardcore lads,but im baffled 2 c so many clubs foldin this season. have u got no mates wether it b sat team,work,pub or anywhere? year in year out teams fold and all of a sudden re appear under another name.im not ventin this on the afc lads in particular,its 2 all u lads that in my opinion seem happy 2 keep on lettin your so called pals down. fines should b alot harsher and more needs 2 b done 2 find out who the glory hunters r and ban them from the alliance
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 10:29 pm

bretty1 wrote:
i find it amazing how everyone says goodluck in the future etc. no disrespect 2 minty or the other hardcore lads,but im baffled 2 c so many clubs foldin this season. have u got no mates wether it b sat team,work,pub or anywhere? year in year out teams fold and all of a sudden re appear under another name.im not ventin this on the afc lads in particular,its 2 all u lads that in my opinion seem happy 2 keep on lettin your so called pals down. fines should b alot harsher and more needs 2 b done 2 find out who the glory hunters r and ban them from the alliance

I think you have a very valid point there with some of the teams that have surfaced...get half way through and then give up coz out of cups and leagues. Having said that, i think Beaumont have been around a number of years so its just a shame with them, not really glory hunting, shame they couldnt see it through another 4 games tho...seems a shame....even though it benefits us, would rather they didnt fold
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:22 am

johnmeode wrote:
I really hope the league see sense and dont send 3 or even 2 teams down from this league, its now likely that beesknees will finish 3rd from bottom and superfly 2nd from bottom, neither side deserves to get relegated in my opinion

Amazing that Bees Knees could be third bottom, think Phoenix are down there with ourselves once the League is over!! Been very competitive, and think the league will see sense and not drop anyone but Inter Mivan (sorry boys)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:32 am

Morning,

Making the most of my day off here….but I have looked at the results on the alliance website and there is still a Sparta vs Beaumont result on there, has this result been taken off the league table? Cheers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:34 am

i thought youd have been decorating, seeing as you've got the day off, blimey you'll be telling me you're actually going to watch the royal wedding next.
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 1:17 pm

Gutted to hear the news Adam.
CSKA played their first ever friendly against AFC Beaumont, and gave a lot of our new lads a real lesson in Sunday League Football.

CSKA-d Carnabys are hoping to be running next season, with reserve team manager Mick McGuigan. Have a word with him if you're looking for a club.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:01 pm

Cheers for the comments lads. Has been a pretty terrible week all in all. The people who know the mainstays of our current squad will testify that we arent pothunters, but we have been struggling now for months and tried to carry on. Just got to a point where we only had 7 or 8 left who werent injured (even one played with a fractured ankle in our last game).

Anyway, onwards and upwards. I have been texting Mikkkky and am definately coming down on Sunday to watch and will sign for next season (if you'll take me!!) as I know that you are a sound bunch of lads. Good times!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:16 pm

Quote :
Morning,

Making the most of my day off here….but I have looked at the results on the alliance website and there is still a Sparta vs Beaumont result on there, has this result been taken off the league table? Cheers

Yes, the league table is fully correct, i must have just missed deleting that result from the results page, my apologies for that

Quote :
Anyway, onwards and upwards. I have been texting Mikkkky and am definately coming down on Sunday to watch and will sign for next season (if you'll take me!!) as I know that you are a sound bunch of lads. Good times!

I wanted to sign you! I spoke to Warren during the week, I want to sign everyone at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:38 pm

He never told me!! :O He's working away at the moment so aint had the chance to talk to him. Am going to Carnabys though coz I know Micky and a few of the lads very well and will be there for some world class banter. and i can stop losing my hair coz i wont be managing for once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation - AFC Beaumont    Resignation - AFC Beaumont  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation - AFC Beaumont
Page 1 of 1