Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 4 Predictions 10th April

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

Division 4 Predictions 10th April Empty
PostSubject: Division 4 Predictions 10th April   Division 4 Predictions 10th April Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 3:00 pm

Bakers Arms v AFC Beaumont - Bakers to win 3-1

Desford v Niffy Res - Tight game but expect niffy to just nick it 2-1

New Road Inn v AFC BeesKnees - another tight game, depends on NRI cup final exploits. Fancy a draw 2-2 (if bees can get a side out, ive heard there struggling this week!)

Superfly v Sparta Parva - think this will be tight also gaz'z lads should have enough though 1-3
Back to top Go down
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 Predictions 10th April   Division 4 Predictions 10th April Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 4:49 pm

Bakers 5 - 1 Beaumont - Bakers to strong and challenging for the title will win this (I hope Minty and his boys can pull off a shock but can't see it myself)

Desford 2 - 3 Niffy - Niffy's goalie can kick the ball about 300 yards and caused a few problems against us. Desford a good team which one their day are capable of winning this match. Let's hope it's Desfords day!

New Road ? - ? Bees Kness - Will be a tight match I would have thought. Cup final exploits could play a part but no room for dropping points. A must win match for NRI.

Superfly 2 - 4 Sparta - Sparta still not out the running for the league will be keen to keep the pressure on with a game against Niffy coming up. 2 wins on the bounce and Sparta will be right in the mix once more.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_United

Phoenix_United

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 Predictions 10th April   Division 4 Predictions 10th April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 1:23 pm

Phoenix Utd are playing Inter Mirvan at home this sunday too I am led to believe
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/phoenixunitedfc010203
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 Predictions 10th April   Division 4 Predictions 10th April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 2:20 pm

Bakes 7-3 AFC Beaumont
Desford 3-3 Niffy
New Road 1-1 Bees Knees
Superfly 1-5 Sparta
Phoenix 4-0 Inter Mivan
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 Predictions 10th April   Division 4 Predictions 10th April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 5:21 pm

Bakes 8 - 2 AFC Beaumont.........Bakers to take this with ease and put themselves within sight of the league title.

Desford 2 - 2 Niffy......Praying for a Desford result in any shape or form, come on Desford you beauties.....

New Road ? -? Bees Knees......I will be in Liverpool this weekend ( grand national ) and gutted to be missing a game of such importance, I have shed out too much dosh on hotels and tickets to not go, already lost £200 on missing Ladies day friday because I have a game friday night, lol, i'm hoping that whatever the result Friday we can get the win we desire. Whoever wins this league will have done well as I think there are 6 or 7 sides of equal ability, been a great league to be involved in.

Superfly 3 - 7 Sparta.........Sparta to keep themselves in the hunt for the title with a comfortable win.

Phoenix 10 - 0 Inter Mivan.......I know this score last week was only 1-0 but Phoenix will make up for it this week with a smashing....

Just like to say INTER MIVAN, I salute you boy's, it must have been a very trying season for you but you have shown alot of fight and courage to carry on and not give in......RESPECT...........Hopefully you continue your fight next season and have a great year fighting for promotion in Div 6............
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 4 Predictions 10th April   Division 4 Predictions 10th April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 4 Predictions 10th April
Page 1 of 1