Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 6 Predictions - 10th April

Go down 
+3
NiffyA
NKBomber
browny15lfc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
browny15lfc

Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Empty
PostSubject: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 7:14 pm

Hood Park v Hat & Beaver : I am impressed with the staying power of the Hood Park Boys (lol), as many would have given up due to the player shortages that they have faced. However, I think the Beaver will win this: 1-5

NPE v Kibworth: NPE are a battling side, good at home and Kibworth appear to have lost confidence of late: 4-2

Kilworth v Harborough Hot Shots: Ohhh errmm Even game but 3-2 to us, I hope. Will be tough as Harborough have to beat us and will be well up for it.

Wigston v Sporting: After our digs at their defenders, I wasnt popular yesterday and I think you will get similar Dan! However, to give them credit.. they were good lads in the end and came in for a beer. If sporting score 1st then I think they might win it but I can see goals for Dan: erm.. 3-2 (sporting didnt score 1st) :-)
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 7:33 pm

Hood Park 2-1 Hat & beaver
Kilworth 4-4 Hotshots (Raging Bull hat trick)
Wigston 1-3 Afc Sporting (Wigston to net first)
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm

Hood Park v Hat & Beaver : have to unfortunately say that unless HPR have managed to get some of the injured lads back then this is gonna be Hat and Beavers 3 pts. Did really enjoy playing against HPR in both games and unfortunate what happened - done really well to finish off the season. 1-4

NPE v Kibworth: This is probably an easy 1 to predict on form over the past few weeks with Kibworth losing 4 straight and 3 pts extra on top of that - the wheels do seem firmly off. gonna go for a hopeful 2-2

Kilworth v Harborough Hotshots: This is definitely the most interesting game of the week with 1st playing 2nd - have to say both teams seem to be in form and neither losing games - so 2-2. Not sure what result we are hoping for?!?

Wigston v Sporting: with Wigston in great form and AFC on the contrary I have to see this being very close as I know sporting have had some tough games as of late and will relish not having to play top of the league for the first time in 3 weeks. 3-2.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm

says in the fixture booklet we are playing Kilworth Friday night? with neither of us playing Sunday? don't mean to be funny but this is mens football and who seriously can..

a) get to a football match ready to kick off at 6 unless your unemployed/student
b) be arsed to play on friday night when there is nothing stopping the fixture on sunday?

if anyone from kilworth or the league could clear this up?

Hood Park v Hat & Beaver : 2:6

NPE v Kibworth: 4:1

Kilworth v Harborough Hotshots: ?:?

Wigston v Sporting: 2:4

Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 11:07 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
says in the fixture booklet we are playing Kilworth Friday night? with neither of us playing Sunday? don't mean to be funny but this is mens football and who seriously can..

a) get to a football match ready to kick off at 6 unless your unemployed/student
b) be arsed to play on friday night when there is nothing stopping the fixture on sunday?

if anyone from kilworth or the league could clear this up?

This game is now being played on Sunday 10th with an 11 am kick off.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 11:26 pm

Thx for confirming so fast, why the changed ko time?
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 9:56 am

White lion are playing on our pitch and we only have one set of changing rooms. We will use the Saturday pitch and share changing rooms with a staggered ko to let them get stuff out etc..
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 10:36 am

That means we can drink more Saturday night then!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 11:47 am

tea
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 9:47 pm

Hellboy knows you well gaz! Lol

His grandad gave him a bit of whisky in his tea once and gaz was hammered.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 4:52 pm

Hood Park 1-3 Hat & Beaver (Hat and Beaver to get a decent 3 points here, hopefully their keeper gets embarrassed by HPR though, would love to see them win)
Kilworth 4-1 Hotshots (Routine win)
Wigston 3-2 Afc Sporting (will be a tough game, we dominated and led them first half last time, then fell apart second half and lost, we are in good form though)
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 7:02 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hood Park 1-3 Hat & Beaver (Hat and Beaver to get a decent 3 points here, hopefully their keeper gets embarrassed by HPR though, would love to see them win)
Wigston 3-2 Afc Sporting (will be a tough game, we dominated and led them first half last time, then fell apart second half and lost, we are in good form though)

Ha Ha, do I take it that he wound you up?? He was winding fish up when we played them lol
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 8:41 pm

browny15lfc wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Ha Ha, do I take it that he wound you up?? He was winding fish up when we played them lol

He was an absolute cock. He wound up everyone though, including his own players, haha. Glad we beat them twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 6 Predictions - 10th April   Division 6 Predictions - 10th April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 6 Predictions - 10th April
Page 1 of 1