Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

whats going on with scrappy?

Go down 
+15
Capello
anf
Weezy F
steriod boy
dezza
mowmacre fc
Apeface
OBSERVER
king of the chavs
Whistle Blower
Polska legend II
Skeems
funtime frankie
Widds
greeeedy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 8:17 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
I have it from very reliable sources...they are not folding

nothing about scrappy is reliable Wink

lol! other than their ability to keep on winning the swines Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 8:37 am

greeeedy wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
I have it from very reliable sources...they are not folding

nothing about scrappy is reliable Wink

trust me, seems like they've sailed back into calmer waters. they're going nowhere
Back to top Go down
anf

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 8:44 am

king of the chavs wrote:
OBSERVER wrote:
i turned up to watch Glenny v Scrappy at about 10:15 this morning and all the Glenny lads were ready on the pitch waiting, pulled up in the car park and seen the scrappy lot and wondered what was happening... They had nine players, no goalkeeper. out of the 9 i'd say 7 wanted to play with 9 players. then the manager turned around to his lads and said "no thats it" and they all went off with a few of them very pi$$ed off that they weren't playing all this before 10:30.
I then went to watch Advance play Prem sports and thought it was an even game advance having a few chances nearer the end to knick it, think they were denied a blatent penalty when an advance player was brought down "on the goal line" but they were given nothing. The prem will come down to who gets the best team out each week,
Ive seen prem twice and there were 4 or 5 different players and advance 3 times with advance being the same players mostly ... just like to add scrappy can still win the title as they lose 3 points for calling two games off which will leave them level on points with advance?? with a game in hand still
prem started with 10 players with centre back frenchy in goal!!!thought it was pretty even but suprised by the lack of intensity in this clash of two of the big boys,advance finished the stronger wouldnt bet against them winning it again.

i watched this game from the off and surprised no one has mentioned...prem started with 10, kicked off, couple of touches and lobbed the Advance keeper...1-0 to Prem, about 10 seconds played Laughing

As for scrappy, rumours are...Nick Moreland - Gone. Replaced in the short term by someone who will surprise you all but who is committed elsewhere for next season.
Scrappy to fold end of this season will play all their games for 2010/11
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 8:50 am

Pretty accurate I'd say but I understand the 'surprise' will be around next season also
Back to top Go down
anf

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 9:03 am

[quote="Polska legend II"]Pretty accurate I'd say but I understand the 'surprise' will be around next season also[/quo

only what i heard...cant say i know anything definite,just rumours that i heard...mainly from Scrappy
agree with Greedy tho, cant say that any news from Scrappy is reliable, only definite thing i can say about Scrappy is that yes, they do pay!!!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 9:28 am

[quote="anf"]
Polska legend II wrote:
Pretty accurate I'd say but I understand the 'surprise' will be around next season also[/quo

only what i heard...cant say i know anything definite,just rumours that i heard...mainly from Scrappy
agree with Greedy tho, cant say that any news from Scrappy is reliable, only definite thing i can say about Scrappy is that yes, they do pay!!!

Wink

Oh christ....can....worms....everywhere!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
anf

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 10:31 am

[quote="Widds"]
anf wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Pretty accurate I'd say but I understand the 'surprise' will be around next season also[/quo

Wink

hehehe i know...couldnt resist the last comment!! my bad! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:51 pm

Scraptoft to be taken over by a well known mr....until the end of season only!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:56 pm

Scrappy Garage gonna be taken over by Tommy Hollidge till end of the season then he'll go back to manage Prem Sports next year.

As for Advance we've no plans to fold next season as far as I've been made aware of in fact quite the opposite

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 6:33 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Scrappy Garage gonna be taken over by Tommy Hollidge till end of the season then he'll go back to manage Prem Sports next year.

As for Advance we've no plans to fold next season as far as I've been made aware of in fact quite the opposite

the word is that dean herrod will assist him
Back to top Go down
tulip

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 6:58 pm

[quote="Widds"]
anf wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Wink

according to my info from a club member,not player,Scrappy DO NOT pay players No
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 7:01 pm

littlebigman wrote:
Dodgy wrote:

what was it that their previous manager had done so wrong then???? or was it down to player power haha
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 8:09 pm

dezza wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Dodgy wrote:

what was it that their previous manager had done so wrong then???? or was it down to player power haha
,he played his so called stars in the big games and annoyed the so called lesser players who then didnt turn up for the last two games,so player power and common sense looks like it's alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 8:14 pm

littlebigman wrote:
dezza wrote:
littlebigman wrote:
Dodgy wrote:

,he played his so called stars in the big games and annoyed the so called lesser players who then didnt turn up for the last two games,so player power and common sense looks like it's alive Very Happy

makes perfect sense when you put it like that, to be fair on of our lads was there last season had played 3 weeks on the trot scoring 2 in 3rd game then got dropped for the semi-final!!! he wasnt best pleased to say the least !!! are they going to scrap the "superstar" policy then now i wonder
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 9:40 pm

Dodgy wrote:

good news all round then will scrappy be kicking it next year then do u know?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 10:44 pm

Thats what i had heard as well, that Scrappy wheeled out the big names for games against Advance etc, which is a bit harsh on the other lads who are quite clearly class anyway!
Strange how you never hear a bad word about Advance C, but people are always willing to have a pop at Scrappy! I dont know either team well enough to slate them, but we have probably all played for teams that get to a semi final and then the other team brings all the superstars out...and it riles ya!!!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 12:32 am

to be fair to any manager from nick moreland down to div 6 lower reaches, you want to win games and putting your strongest possible side out makes sense to a manager, whether its fair or not on certain players is another story, managing a side in professional football is easy, they are on a contract, so they have to be there no matter vwhat, managing in our leagues is completely different and is a very hard job, i have had to play a few games this season (scored 2 goals from outside the 18 yard box) but not wanted to, could of easily played against new road inn which was a semi final but was pissed from the night before (thankfully for denty as i would of retired the lad) we had just 1 sub for that game
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 7:07 am

I disagree Tommy, i reckon you give the players who get you to a semi, top the league or any other good position, the chance to win....otherwise you ruin morale...
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 7:28 am

Widds wrote:
Thats what i had heard as well, that Scrappy wheeled out the big names for games against Advance etc, which is a bit harsh on the other lads who are quite clearly class anyway!
Strange how you never hear a bad word about Advance C, but people are always willing to have a pop at Scrappy! I dont know either team well enough to slate them, but we have probably all played for teams that get to a semi final and then the other team brings all the superstars out...and it riles ya!!!
I don't think it's more a pop at Scrappy - it's more a pop at Moreland and his ways which puts a bad name on the players.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 7:55 am

So in theory, with New manager like tommy they should improve their reputation.
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:03 am

I'd have thought so, Tommy is a top bloke with a lot of respect in local football so there shouldn't be any problems raising a side either I'd have thought.
Back to top Go down
Weezy F

Weezy F

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 2:01 pm

That's the reason they lost Tom Hill, I'd imagine.
He was the best player for them week in week out then got dropped for a Final against Advance, Tommy wouldn't do that
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 2:50 pm

people talk crap. tom hill wasnt there for 3 wks prior to the final thats the only reason he didnt play..
Back to top Go down
steriod boy

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 2:52 pm

steriod boy wrote:
people talk crap. tom hill wasnt there for 3 wks prior to the final thats the only reason he didnt play..
tom hills gone, maza ash robbo the best centre midfield pair in the league by far..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats going on with scrappy?   whats going on with scrappy? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats going on with scrappy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2