Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on? Empty
PostSubject: Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on?   Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 6:34 pm

Our pitch is Dead and were meant to being playing on Hat and Beavers pitch (Pitch 6) But im not sure which one it is.
I've tried ringing their Sec but she didn't answer.
Don't want to put the nets up to relise were on the wrong pitch.

Can anybody help?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
leon

leon

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on?   Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 8:02 pm

if you go into weston park, follow the drive way to the end and theres a play area/skate park, the female h&b manager is normally there pointing you in the right direction, it not you have to walk beyond the play area and its a pitch on its own up there. as far as i know there are no changing facilities for that pitch, we got changed pitchside Shocked

(thats assuming we played them on their correct pitch!)
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on?   Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 3:13 pm

Cheers mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on?   Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anybody advise me which pitch Hat and Beaver play on?
Page 1 of 1