Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

End of Hat and Beaver.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
umbrella

End of Hat and Beaver.  Empty
PostSubject: End of Hat and Beaver.    End of Hat and Beaver.  Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 3:33 pm

... Now everything is finalised (and to avoid Vale FC getting further hassle lol) its with regret that the time has come to announce the end of Hat and Beaver FC, I would like to take this opportunity to thank every that has been involved in the running of the club for the last 10 years. I have made some fantastic friends, and of course met my husband.Believe me,it wasn't a decision that I took lightly to fold the team, in fact I did at one point think about folding the team in february,but decided that wasn't fair to our Loyal players nor the teams that we had already played.  The main contribution for this reason is lack of commitment from players,we had 38 players registered,yet struggled every week to get 15 players! Another major factor was finances, to not afford £5 a week,yet smoke and go out most weekends annoyed me greatly! I'm sure other secretaries will agree with me when I say its not as easy as it appears being a secretary! I wish everyone all the best in what ever they do, I for one am going to enjoy lazy sundays spent with my family and have a stress free time, not worrying how many players are going to turn up on a sunday (although Daz will no doubt still be playing)

Last edited by umbrella on Thu 20 Jun 2013, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: End of Hat and Beaver.    End of Hat and Beaver.  Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

Daz might not be happy at the husbandS Quote lol

Fair play to you dawn know you worked hard with the side. Enjoy your time with your family :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
umbrella

PostSubject: Re: End of Hat and Beaver.    End of Hat and Beaver.  Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 10:41 pm

:Dwhoopsie!! well spotted
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: End of Hat and Beaver.    End of Hat and Beaver.  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 11:03 am

Now you can get on with all that housework thats been building up.I love you
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

PostSubject: Re: End of Hat and Beaver.    End of Hat and Beaver.  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 11:19 am

Cheers for the mention haha! Good luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: End of Hat and Beaver.    End of Hat and Beaver.  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun 2013, 7:31 pm

Really well ran club, enjoyed my time there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Hat and Beaver.    End of Hat and Beaver.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Hat and Beaver.
Page 1 of 1