Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league

Go down 
+2
L.K.F.C
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Empty
PostSubject: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 5:11 pm

3 very good lads comming next season so hotshots are looking to go up a league,with the lads we got think we could do ok in div 5

Last edited by 1616 on Mon 28 Feb 2011, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 5:28 pm

koscielny and szczesny could be looking for a side too!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
koscielny and szczesny could be looking for a side too!!

lol good luck in cup
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 6:52 pm

1616 wrote:
3 very good lads comming next season so hotshots are looking to go up a league,with the lads we got think we could do ok in div 5

How come you didn't get them in for the remainder of this season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 8:38 pm

NiffyA wrote:
1616 wrote:

How come you didn't get them in for the remainder of this season?

2 at uni till june and the other 1 plays for a prem team on a saturday and a div 2 side on a sundayso willb coming in for new season.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:31 pm

Who are these players then?
Back to top Go down
Killyman2

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 10:34 pm

Can hotshots not even as much as fart without it being posted on here? Its totaly ridiculous, lots of clubs ourselves included will be getting new players next season but why you find the need to post it on here I really do not know.

There are also plenty of threads discussing the div 6 title race if you have a read through the forum. I just don't understand why you find the need to post everything on here. If your still in the title race should you not concentrate on your current squad rather than announcing on a forum you have new players coming in? Or is that part of your team morale tactics, I could only see this having a negative effect.
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 7:00 am

Div 2 down to div 6, that is a real drop. Besides when you consider ts and dan thomas aere good full backs, you and bateman a really solid centreback pairing.
Grants a heatbeat in the middle, joes pace has and will scare people, clint to come back in, tidmarsh n ash if they wnt to play they have real technical abillity, tidmarshes touch must be right up there wit anyone in the league.
I don't know much about lee jones althougfh I believe he is held in high regard. Matty looks more of a striker every wk and I reckon when ya get sam evans up there with him that partnership will have goals galore in it. 3 players may struggle to get a game when ya look at it like that!
Back to top Go down
Glorydays

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 11:19 am

Killyman2 wrote:
Can hotshots not even as much as fart without it being posted on here? Its totaly ridiculous, lots of clubs ourselves included will be getting new players next season but why you find the need to post it on here I really do not know.

There are also plenty of threads discussing the div 6 title race if you have a read through the forum. I just don't understand why you find the need to post everything on here. If your still in the title race should you not concentrate on your current squad rather than announcing on a forum you have new players coming in? Or is that part of your team morale tactics, I could only see this having a negative effect.

lol! Totally agree! I Know a lot of the Hotshots lads and I know for a fact these sort of posts are a f*#king embarrassment to them! Why your own manager feels the need to post every detail about you is a joke! Just get on with your football! At the end of the day you are a mid table division 6 side and nobody other than yourselves gives a toss about you or the players you might bring in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:47 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
Div 2 down to div 6, that is a real drop. Besides when you consider ts and dan thomas aere good full backs, you and bateman a really solid centreback pairing.
Grants a heatbeat in the middle, joes pace has and will scare people, clint to come back in, tidmarsh n ash if they wnt to play they have real technical abillity, tidmarshes touch must be right up there wit anyone in the league.
I don't know much about lee jones althougfh I believe he is held in high regard. Matty looks more of a striker every wk and I reckon when ya get sam evans up there with him that partnership will have goals galore in it. 3 players may struggle to get a game when ya look at it like that!

m8 im hanging boots up at end of season, jones cant make every week because of work and may lose tidmarsh to his job as a fireman so will need to fill these spots. thats all pal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:49 pm

[quote="Glorydays"]
Killyman2 wrote:

lol! Totally agree! I Know a lot of the Hotshots lads and I know for a fact these sort of posts are a f*#king embarrassment to them! Why your own manager feels the need to post every detail about you is a joke! Just get on with your football! At the end of the day you are a mid table division 6 side and nobody other than yourselves gives a toss about you or the players you might bring in.

if you dont give a toss why comment dickhead
Back to top Go down
Killyman2

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 1:01 pm

I guess he posted on here for the same reason as me, sick and tired of you posting on nonsense on the forum! Have a word with your players, I have spoken to at least 8 of your boys who are not only sick of you doing this but very embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 1:08 pm

Killyman2 wrote:
I guess he posted on here for the same reason as me, sick and tired of you posting on nonsense on the forum! Have a word with your players, I have spoken to at least 8 of your boys who are not only sick of you doing this but very embarassed

well the lads will need to talk to me and some of them now players coming in and are happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Killyman2

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 1:20 pm

from what i understand they have already spoken to you but you continue to do this! anyway none of my business but if you dont pack it in im pretty sure your gonna need those 3 players next season as i no many of your current team are not happy and will leave next season. Im not going to mention names as i dont want to put them in an awkward position but they are KEY players. Concentrate on your football and not posting garbage on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:24 pm

Killyman2 wrote:
from what i understand they have already spoken to you but you continue to do this! anyway none of my business but if you dont pack it in im pretty sure your gonna need those 3 players next season as i no many of your current team are not happy and will leave next season. Im not going to mention names as i dont want to put them in an awkward position but they are KEY players. Concentrate on your football and not posting garbage on here

think u understand wrong then my friend as none of them said f/all to me and as you must b one of my players. r you thinking yr place is up for grabs lol
Back to top Go down
Killyman2

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:27 pm

If I was one of your players that would make what I was saying even more believable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:36 pm

Killyman2 wrote:
If I was one of your players that would make what I was saying even more believable!

fair point pal.but you know that we have lads missing due to work and we need to get some it if the team is to move forward, and as for those bitch abt my posts these lads need to look at them selfs. all i want for hotshots is the best thats y i set the club up. if some of r upset then im sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league     Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win  the league  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotshots A few new players for next season done deal. and we still can win the league
Page 1 of 1